PDA

View Full Version : Possible Date For The Fall Of ISIS

GrateNPowder
11-17-2015, 11:00 PM
Soon... (1515 chars)

Aquarious
11-17-2015, 11:07 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anonymous-declares-war-islamic-state-6839030

Apparently Anonymous are trying to fight back against ISIS by taking down their Social Media accounts and websites. Nice.

AntoDecay
11-17-2015, 11:25 PM
STOP TALKING ABOUT ISIS

+1

This is a causal gaming forum. I don't come here to read about the fall of ISIS. That's what the news is for. (and it's depressing)

Liammagoo
11-17-2015, 11:35 PM
This is a causal gaming forum. I don't come here to read about the fall of ISIS. That's what the news is for. (and it's depressing)

No, this is the tavern. You don't come here to read about gaming much at all, but real world issues happening about the OP or another event. If you don't like all the ISIS chat, sit down quietly while the drama dies out, nothing can be done about it.

KKcupcake
11-17-2015, 11:45 PM
OMGNSJJSHSJSJ
W H A T N O W
HOW MANY DAMN THREADS HAVE YOU POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK?!?!?!
OUT OF ALL OF THEM, HOW MANY CONTAIN ISIS?!?!?!?!

PiZaHuTt
11-17-2015, 11:52 PM
Can we please stop talking about isis though, considering 90% of the forums obviously dont know about real-world politics.

Like u? :confused:

Just kidding :3

peck
11-17-2015, 11:57 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anonymous-declares-war-islamic-state-6839030

Apparently Anonymous are trying to fight back against ISIS by taking down their Social Media accounts and websites. Nice.

As expected all they know how to do is open their booter and click "enable hive &ddos" instead of any actual hacking.
Oh no what will ISIS ever do without their twitter, may just give up now!

- - - Updated - - -

Can we please stop talking about isis though, considering 90% of the forums obviously dont know about real-world politics.

Really wish I could, but it's all unintentional bait.

GrateNPowder
11-18-2015, 12:05 AM
Anonymous: OMG! How many ISIS terrorists are there? Are they trying to tire me? I need more help! *recruiting new members*

Aquarious
11-18-2015, 12:24 AM
People dont realise that this is a war between a hacking group vs. An army that barley uses technology.

Twitter and other social media websites are actually pretty big sources that ISIS uses to recruit people from western countries and spread propaganda. I wouldn't say that they barely use technology.

Tech
11-18-2015, 01:46 AM
Actually, thats true. But i still wouldn't call that a major victory, would you?

Maybe Anonymous can hack ISIS's guns to shoot ISIS.

Aquarious
11-18-2015, 01:54 AM
Actually, thats true. But i still wouldn't call that a major victory, would you?

I wouldn't really call what they're doing a major victory, but its a small step to preventing their actions.

Applez
11-18-2015, 02:04 AM
+1

whoops

SilversoulX
11-18-2015, 04:08 AM
Maybe Anonymous can hack ISIS's guns to shoot ISIS.

:sweatdrop::yeah:

Hans
11-18-2015, 05:51 AM
As expected all they know how to do is open their booter and click "enable hive &ddos" instead of any actual hacking.
Oh no what will ISIS ever do without their twitter, may just give up now!

- - - Updated - - -

Really wish I could, but it's all unintentional bait.

The peope investing themsevles and actually pretending they care are live baits, for bloody hell! Ain't going to change anything BECAUSE, they can't even discern the simple gravity of this problem itself and how it weighs down everyone else. THEY think it's this simple. How tiring, disgusting, and pathetic.

I'm pretty sure most of you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to ISIS, bandwagon idealists.

Pyroworld
11-18-2015, 05:53 AM
No, this is the tavern. You don't come here to read about gaming much at all, but real world issues happening about the OP or another event. If you don't like all the ISIS chat, sit down quietly while the drama dies out, nothing can be done about it.

the thing is, I'm seeing this on every other thread. it's just plain annoying having ISIS all over my page. smh