PDA

View Full Version : I've survived countless trips into the Capital Wasteland — Ask me Anything!

GummiBear64
11-18-2015, 09:54 AM
Ask a fellow Vault Dweller, Wasteland Messiah, Brotherhood of Steel member and Minutemen General anything you want, to some extent of course.

Go, before the Deathclaws get to you.

KKcupcake
11-18-2015, 09:54 AM
what's fallout in the first place?

Indicative
11-18-2015, 09:55 AM

It's radioactive particles that are carried into the atmosphere after a nuclear explosion or accident and gradually fall back as dust or in precipitation.

GummiBear64
11-18-2015, 10:05 AM

Fallout is a game set after the events of multiple nuclear bombs dropping to the surface of the Earth.
When the bombs fell, people whom were given access to vaults made by Vault-Tec sought refuge in them.
Unbeknownst to the Vault Dwellers, the vaults were made with the intention doing social experiments.
Most games are set two hundred years after the bombs fell, in which you, the main protagonist, venture out into the wasteland and face the various threats in the game, such as mutated cockroaches and raiders.

The game is actually really fun, I had no idea how to describe it though.

KKcupcake
11-18-2015, 10:11 AM
Fallout is a game set after the events of multiple nuclear bombs dropping to the surface of the Earth.
When the bombs fell, people whom were given access to vaults made by Vault-Tec sought refuge in them.
Unbeknownst to the Vault Dwellers, the vaults were made with the intention doing social experiments.
Most games are set two hundred years after the bombs fell, in which you, the main protagonist, venture out into the wasteland and face the various threats in the game, such as mutated cockroaches and raiders.

The game is actually really fun, I had no idea how to describe it though.

sounds interesting and fun, but not really my type of game.

ambiguster
11-18-2015, 10:12 AM

In Fallout(1),

You play as the legendary vault dweler from vault 13.

Your mission is to get the (i forgot the name) water generator in nearby vault 15
Because the vault 13 gene was nearly expired.

You go to junktown, or any parts around new california.

But when u fail, the Mutants will seized vault 13 and it inhabitants

#gamehistory :cool:

GummiBear64
11-18-2015, 11:21 AM
sounds interesting and fun, but not really my type of game.

ARE YOU JOKING?! THERE ARE NO EXCEPTION AS TO WHY YOU ARENT PLAYING FALLOUT!

mokky
11-18-2015, 11:23 AM
If flirting leads to dance what comes after dance ?

GummiBear64
11-18-2015, 11:26 AM
If flirting leads to dance what comes after dance ?

Walking behind a wall for a few seconds and then the female emerges pregnant.

SageDeoxys
11-18-2015, 01:35 PM
I almost feel like spoiling a very important part of the game to you...

SpeedFreakz
11-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Talk to radroach and kill YOUR NEIGHBORS INTO THE WASTELANDIA...

Bruce Wayne
11-18-2015, 06:28 PM
Ask a fellow Vault Dweller, Wasteland Messiah, Brotherhood of Steel member and Minutemen General anything you want, to some extent of course.

Go, before the Deathclaws get to you.

If these bombs fell in the future, why do the televisions look like they are from 1950's and not 100" Plasma TVs?

Noisia
11-18-2015, 06:59 PM
If these bombs fell in the future, why do the televisions look like they are from 1950's and not 100" Plasma TVs?

Microchips never existed in fallout.
Also, AMA! I'm a BoS member, and i rekt paradise falls in 10 min. I sold the slave gun

Edwardson97
11-18-2015, 07:01 PM
I got nick Valentine with me. I send him in first while I snipe them all. Also working on brotherhood of steel.

Oh and my question is, how did you beat the queen when trying to claim back the MinuteMan HQ?

Anulot
11-18-2015, 07:08 PM
Hello fellow survivor!

Might I ask, what is your go-to primary for traversing the wasteland?

GummiBear64
11-18-2015, 07:44 PM
I almost feel like spoiling a very important part of the game to you...
DONT YOU DARE!

I'm genuinely not sure.

Microchips never existed in fallout.
Also, AMA! I'm a BoS member, and i rekt paradise falls in 10 min. I sold the slave gun
DONT TAKE OVER MY THREAD

I got nick Valentine with me. I send him in first while I snipe them all. Also working on brotherhood of steel.

Oh and my question is, how did you beat the queen when trying to claim back the MinuteMan HQ?
I haven't done it yet.

Hello fellow survivor!

Might I ask, what is your go-to primary for traversing the wasteland?
Primary what?

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
11-18-2015, 07:50 PM
lol one of my friends lost their dog.

straight up forgot where he left it.

edit: i'd like to clarify this was in fallout 4

Equine
11-18-2015, 08:09 PM
You were actually asleep for 60 years, not 10.

You either turn against everyone and kill them or kill your son who you thought was the villain

Mr T.
11-18-2015, 08:10 PM
Have you, the great Gummibear, ever encountered the Legendary Alpha Deathclaw?

PiZaHuTt
11-18-2015, 10:47 PM
Battlefield or Call Of Duty?

Apples or Bananas?

Fallout 1,2,3 (which is your favorite?)

Favorite Song?

SageDeoxys
11-18-2015, 10:53 PM

You either turn against everyone and kill them or kill your son who you thought was the villain

Dammit, I wanted to spoil that...

MyLegGuy
11-18-2015, 11:42 PM
That one dlc in New Vegas...uh...hm...what was it called...maybe I'll remember while I'm typing this stuff while I try to remember what it's called.....still can't remember....hm...I think it ends with road...maybe Lone Road?.....ugh. Let me go look it up.

Lonesome Road.

What level should I be to complete that? It's the only dlc I'm not done with.

Big word version of that post:

That one dlc in Incipient Vegas...uh...hm...what was it called...maybe I'll recollect while I'm inditing this stuff while I endeavor to recollect what it's called.....still can't recollect....hm...I cerebrate it culminates with road...maybe Lone Road?.....ugh. Let me go look it up.

Lonesome Road.

What caliber should I be to consummate that? It's the only dlc I'm not done with.

GummiBear64
11-19-2015, 11:37 AM

WHY WOULD YOU FLIPPING SPOIL IT, YOU BLOODY GIT! I'VE GONE THIS LONG WITHOUT SPOILERS AND YOU HAVE TO GO RUIN THE ENDING FOR ME! I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I'M BLOODY DONE!

Have you, the great Gummibear, ever encountered the Legendary Alpha Deathclaw?
No.

Battlefield or Call Of Duty?

Apples or Bananas?

Fallout 1,2,3 (which is your favorite?)

Favorite Song?
None.
Bananas.
Heaps.

Dammit, I wanted to spoil that...
NO!

That one dlc in New Vegas...uh...hm...what was it called...maybe I'll remember while I'm typing this stuff while I try to remember what it's called.....still can't remember....hm...I think it ends with road...maybe Lone Road?.....ugh. Let me go look it up.

Lonesome Road.

What level should I be to complete that? It's the only dlc I'm not done with.

Big word version of that post:

That one dlc in Incipient Vegas...uh...hm...what was it called...maybe I'll recollect while I'm inditing this stuff while I endeavor to recollect what it's called.....still can't recollect....hm...I cerebrate it culminates with road...maybe Lone Road?.....ugh. Let me go look it up.

Lonesome Road.

What caliber should I be to consummate that? It's the only dlc I'm not done with.

I haven't got the DLC, sorry lad.
I actually wanted the ultimate edition but it wasn't in stock so I got the regular.
The only time I've seen that DLC was when I watched ManyATrueNerd do a perma-death, no heal run on the game and all it's DLCs.

Edwardson97
11-19-2015, 02:35 PM
lol one of my friends lost their dog.

straight up forgot where he left it.

edit: i'd like to clarify this was in fallout 4

Goto sanctuary, tell him to look around for dog houses. The dog should be in one or around it.

|ThyLuigi|
11-20-2015, 05:14 AM
If you had to idk, ban everybody on the forums (excluding those administrators), but leave 5 others, who would you not ban?

DerpySpaces
11-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Do you think that the NCR exist here?

Trick question, of course it is.

GummiBear64
11-21-2015, 11:07 PM
If you had to idk, ban everybody on the forums (excluding those administrators), but leave 5 others, who would you not ban?
You, Joshie, Megazork, HBF, Hakma. I don't know why.

Do you think that the NCR exist here?

Trick question, of course it is.

To some extent, yes. There would have to be some sort of variation of the NCR, be it stricter or more lenient. There are a many different 'factions' out there that could be a variation of the NCR and there are many variables that can make said NCR different than the NCR in the game.

TL;DR yes.

DerpySpaces
11-21-2015, 11:25 PM
To some extent, yes. There would have to be some sort of variation of the NCR, be it stricter or more lenient. There are a many different 'factions' out there that could be a variation of the NCR and there are many variables that can make said NCR different than the NCR in the game.

TL;DR yes.

Well, I was not talking about the Fallout NCR, but the National Capital Region.

It is the region where the capital of a country is located, and it has the same acronym, hence the trick question.

/troll

MidasTouch
11-22-2015, 12:04 AM
who is your god

Equine
11-22-2015, 03:45 AM

TL;DR yes.

You would keep me too right

GummiBear64
11-22-2015, 11:16 AM
who is your god
The one and only, Hakma.

You would keep me too right

Hell no. You flipping ruined the plot for me, you disease infested horse.

Magicalfishy
11-23-2015, 10:30 PM
I bought it on Friday night. To tell you how much I love it...

I only took breaks to eat and sleep all weekend long. First Fallout game and I'm addicted.

Equine
11-24-2015, 07:19 AM
The one and only, Hakma.

Hell no. You flipping ruined the plot for me, you disease infested horse.

The only disease I have is sarcasm

GummiBear64
11-24-2015, 11:31 AM
I bought it on Friday night. To tell you how much I love it...

I only took breaks to eat and sleep all weekend long. First Fallout game and I'm addicted.
Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas are also good.

Fallout 3; I put hundreds of hours into it, at least four playthroughs all completed.
Fallout New Vegas I was working on finishing for the first time alas Fallout 4 happened.

Currently have two days worth of game time on FO4 on one account which isn't bad because of school and such. I'm currently deciding who to side with.

The only disease I have is sarcasm

I'M ACTUALLY FLIPPING MAD! YOU RUINED THE PLOT OF A GAME I ENJOYED AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE END OF. I DID SO WELL AVOIDING SPOILERS BUT YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT!

thegamer381
11-24-2015, 12:41 PM

SPOILERS OMG NOOOOO GUMMIBEAR DO NOT READ THIS!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Crap he read this...

:(

Cornelius Lie
11-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Nuka Cola Classic or Quantum?

Dark_Heat
11-24-2015, 12:55 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Crap he read this...

omg i am so glad i didn't read the quote
i literally just skimmed the page.. saw SPOILERS OMG DONT READ THIS and was like oh crap and scrolled as far as possible

- - - Updated - - -

I'M ACTUALLY FLIPPING MAD! YOU RUINED THE PLOT OF A GAME I ENJOYED AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE END OF. I DID SO WELL AVOIDING SPOILERS BUT YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT!

the whole internet is filled with attempts to spoil the ending..

i cant trust anything
not the internet
not my friends
its just me and fallout
;(

Equine
11-24-2015, 07:06 PM
Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas are also good.

Fallout 3; I put hundreds of hours into it, at least four playthroughs all completed.
Fallout New Vegas I was working on finishing for the first time alas Fallout 4 happened.

Currently have two days worth of game time on FO4 on one account which isn't bad because of school and such. I'm currently deciding who to side with.

It's just a prankkkk bro. Your dog is secretly the villain and he just wants you to kill piper gawd

- - - Updated - - -

Crap he read this...

Read what?

i literally just skimmed the page.. saw SPOILERS OMG DONT READ THIS and was like oh crap and scrolled as far as possible

- - - Updated - - -

i cant trust anything
not the internet
not my friends
its just me and fallout
;(
It was a trolllll, you can read it

thegamer381
11-24-2015, 07:57 PM

- - - Updated - - -

i cant trust anything
not the internet
not my friends
its just me and fallout
;(

Guess i saved your (virtual) life then. Please guys, please use SPOILERS when discussing this game. Like this:

Hi, im a spoiler

btw the spoiler doesnt spoiler anything, it just lets you test if you can open them.

Equine
11-24-2015, 08:13 PM
Guess i saved your (virtual) life then. Please guys, please use SPOILERS when discussing this game. Like this:

Hi, im a spoiler

btw the spoiler doesnt spoiler anything, it just lets you test if you can open them.

Can you tell me if this works

and tell me what it says

thegamer381
11-24-2015, 11:26 PM
Can you tell me if this works

and tell me what it says

I honestly hate you now. Stop tricking people into reading the ending of the game. Also i see you havent found the secret ending yet, you noob.

Bizarro
11-24-2015, 11:38 PM
Show me a picture of your settlement.

thegamer381
11-25-2015, 10:26 AM
I have a question, in your opinion, what is the hardest enemy in the game?

IShutter
11-25-2015, 10:34 AM
Who do you prefer? minutemen or the brotherhood of steel?

GummiBear64
11-25-2015, 12:20 PM
Nuka Cola Classic or Quantum?
Cola because why not?

It's just a prankkkk bro. Your dog is secretly the villain and he just wants you to kill piper gawd

Read what?

It was a trolllll, you can read it
... No ...

I'm not reading your spoiler either.
Just stop trying to ruin it for everyone.

Show me a picture of your settlement.
Which one?

I have a question, in your opinion, what is the hardest enemy in the game?
Definitely Deathclaws followed closely by anything Legendary.

Who do you prefer? minutemen or the brotherhood of steel?
Minutemen aren't as arrogant.

Are there any good pie restaurants in that fancy capital wasteland of yours?
They've all been destroyed, sorry.

Bizarro
11-26-2015, 02:33 AM
Cola because why not?

... No ...

I'm not reading your spoiler either.
Just stop trying to ruin it for everyone.

Which one?

Definitely Deathclaws followed closely by anything Legendary.

Minutemen aren't as arrogant.

They've all been destroyed, sorry.

Which ever one is the best looking settlement you've built so far. Also what build did you go for? I went for the unarmed badarse on hard difficulty.:cool:

GummiBear64
12-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Not making a new thread for this because think of the trees!

GummiBear64
12-09-2015, 11:31 PM
I will answer anything and everything.

thegamer381
12-09-2015, 11:34 PM
I will answer anything and everything.

Did you find the secret ending yet? Dont worry, if you havent im not gonna be a jerk and spoil it. Im not like that n00b equine. I RESPECT people who want to earn the ending(s) of games all by themselves.

GummiBear64
12-09-2015, 11:35 PM
Did you find the secret ending yet? Dont worry, if you havent im not gonna be a jerk and spoil it. Im not like that n00b equine. I RESPECT people who want to earn the ending(s) of games all by themselves.

I haven't even finished my first one yet.

3 days and 12 hours in.

thegamer381
12-09-2015, 11:37 PM
I haven't even finished my first one yet.

3 days and 12 hours in.

Ok then, good luck!

Wait, you played for over 72 hours and you arent done yet? Seems like a loooooooooong game...

GummiBear64
12-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Ok then, good luck!

Wait, you played for over 72 hours and you arent done yet? Seems like a loooooooooong game...

No, I've just put off doing the storyline.
Heck, if I wanted to, I could finish it right now with the BoS faction.
However, I'm trying to get the most out of each faction before the "cut off" point.

thegamer381
12-11-2015, 07:52 PM
No, I've just put off doing the storyline.
Heck, if I wanted to, I could finish it right now with the BoS faction.
However, I'm trying to get the most out of each faction before the "cut off" point.

Whats the "cut off" point? Sounds dangerous...

Dodo Wizard
12-11-2015, 08:02 PM

TL;DR yes.
I never really liked the NCR. I tend to work with the Legion more.

GummiBear64
12-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Whats the "cut off" point? Sounds dangerous...

The point of the game in which you have to pick one faction.

I never really liked the NCR. I tend to work with the Legion more.

First playthrough and I'm siding with Yes Man.

|ThyLuigi|
12-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Have you ever noticed that NV is New Vegas, but is also nevada, the place where vegas is?

Dodo Wizard
12-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Have you ever noticed that NV is New Vegas, but is also nevada, the place where vegas is?

Illumanati kale confirmed.

GummiBear64
12-12-2015, 12:09 AM

No, I have not. I always thought it stood for New Vegas.

thegamer381
12-12-2015, 12:58 AM
The point of the game in which you have to pick one faction.

First playthrough and I'm siding with Yes Man.

Thats dumb you should get to be able to choose your faction whenever u want/need to...:(

ImAPogo
12-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Who is Kellogg

GummiBear64
12-12-2015, 02:15 AM
Thats dumb you should get to be able to choose your faction whenever u want/need to...:(
You can join all factions up to a certain point. It is that point in which you must side with the faction you believe has the right ideals for the future of the Commonwealth.

Who is Kellogg

Kellogg is someone from Fallout 4.

GummiBear64
12-14-2015, 11:04 AM
I've spent 100 hours in the Commonwealth, feel free to ask me more questions.

GummiBear64
12-14-2015, 10:45 PM
C'mon, ask me things and stuff.

Arcyus
12-14-2015, 10:48 PM
Are you the legend Arnold Schwarzenegger?

DropeTD
12-14-2015, 10:58 PM
How do you clear the Deathclaw Sanctuary?

GummiBear64
12-15-2015, 01:23 AM
Are you the legend Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Not at this current point in time. You should ask me again later.

How do you clear the Deathclaw Sanctuary?
By killing all the deathclaws. A gun with high DPS and a Dart Gun will help, tremendously.

GummiBear64
12-16-2015, 12:19 PM
So, I've spent time in the Mojave Wasteland, Capital Wasteland and Commonwealth but no one will ask me questions... Please, don't make me die of boredom.

GummiBear64
12-16-2015, 02:04 PM
I'm going to sleep now so just post and things.
I shall delete my prior bump when I wake up.

DropeTD
12-16-2015, 03:53 PM
Whats your guys name

GummiBear64
12-16-2015, 09:29 PM
Whats your guys name

It's got the same name as me.

My second playthrough is named Lily though because why not.

|ThyLuigi|
12-16-2015, 11:14 PM
What's the name of the town I live in?

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 01:32 AM
What's the name of the town I live in?

I guess Rhinebeck?

|ThyLuigi|
12-17-2015, 02:22 AM
I guess Rhinebeck?

K, I guess you aren't as all knowing as I thought.

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 02:29 AM
K, I guess you aren't as all knowing as I thought.

IM AUSTRALIAN NOT AMERICAN GIMME A BREAK

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 08:57 AM
G'day, I need questions, thanks.

|ThyLuigi|
12-18-2015, 07:19 AM
IM AUSTRALIAN NOT AMERICAN GIMME A BREAK

YOUR BREAKS SHAN'T BE GIVEN

Berenice
12-18-2015, 07:21 AM
It's radioactive particles that are carried into the atmosphere after a nuclear explosion or accident and gradually fall back as dust or in precipitation.

Seriously? He was clearly asking GummiBear.

GummiBear64
12-18-2015, 08:21 AM
Seriously? He was clearly asking GummiBear.

Thanks for having my back Bae. <3

DropeTD
12-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Which fallout games did you play?
Nee Vegas

GummiBear64
12-18-2015, 09:54 PM
Which fallout games did you play?
Nee Vegas

I have played Fallout 3, Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas.

thegamer381
12-18-2015, 09:57 PM
Which ending choice are you gonna pick since YOU KNOW WHO (equine = n00b) spoiled it...?

GummiBear64
12-18-2015, 10:02 PM
Which ending choice are you gonna pick since YOU KNOW WHO (equine = n00b) spoiled it...?

This time around I shall pick Brotherhood of Steel.
I know they are probably the worst, but quite frankly, they're the only faction I can stand.

Next time, I'll side with the Minutemen because I know how to keep everyone alive except Institute that way.

DropeTD
12-18-2015, 10:12 PM
Do you think the Institute is good for the wasteland.
Have you venyured beyond the map borders(bottom left corner)

GummiBear64
12-18-2015, 11:52 PM
Do you think the Institute is good for the wasteland.
Have you venyured beyond the map borders(bottom left corner)

I feel as if the Institute do have the right intentions, but they've gone at it in the worst way possible.
Why would they want to replace humans with Synths?
Sure, I understand that they are trying to save humanity, but by replacing humans with robots is not saving them at all...

|ThyLuigi|
12-18-2015, 11:56 PM
What if fallout took place with another separate storyline where a huge city (like New York) survived completely and you lived there. What would you r8 m8?

GummiBear64
12-18-2015, 11:59 PM
What if fallout took place with another separate storyline where a huge city (like New York) survived completely and you lived there. What would you r8 m8?

So, like, the bombs dropped but everything was still normal 200 years later in a huge city?
Damn, that sounds somewhat exciting because I really enjoyed the 30 minutes of prewar you had in Fallout 4 but they would still have to do something to make it a Fallout game.

Like, Vault-Tec had some surprise twist or something.

|ThyLuigi|
12-19-2015, 01:30 AM
So, like, the bombs dropped but everything was still normal 200 years later in a huge city?
Damn, that sounds somewhat exciting because I really enjoyed the 30 minutes of prewar you had in Fallout 4 but they would still have to do something to make it a Fallout game.

Like, Vault-Tec had some surprise twist or something.

Hrm.

Maybe there's a part of the city that's utterly destroyed and filled with all kinds of horrible nasties, and another part that's semi-okay, with a bunch of prewar propaganda on the buildings and stuff.

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 12:06 PM
Hrm.

Maybe there's a part of the city that's utterly destroyed and filled with all kinds of horrible nasties, and another part that's semi-okay, with a bunch of prewar propaganda on the buildings and stuff.

So, the Commonwealth is utterly destroyed and Diamond City is the part that's semi-okay.
Or Commonwealth is utterly destroyed and Covenant is semi-okay.
Or Commonwealth is utterly destroyed and Cabot House is semi-okay.

thegamer381
12-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Can you provide a description of the Commonwealth?

DropeTD
12-19-2015, 12:59 PM
What are youre reactions to Vault Tecs plans for all the vaults youve visited so far.

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 01:33 PM
Can you provide a description of the Commonwealth?
I don't know how to describe it.
Like, it's a desolate wasteland yet at the same time, it's full of towns, cities and such.

What are youre reactions to Vault Tecs plans for all the vaults youve visited so far.
I feel as if it gives an insightful, morbid backstory to the game.
Everyone thought that Vaults were going to help preserve humanity for when the bombs dropped but instead it was essentially an experiment.
"What would happen if <insert weird experiment> happened?"
I've seen all the Vaults from Fallout 3 and 4 and I feel as if my favourite one is the "Gary Vault."

They did have some pretty messed up plans for all of them.
I know I should hate Vault Tec but I can't.

|ThyLuigi|
12-19-2015, 04:26 PM
So, the Commonwealth is utterly destroyed and Diamond City is the part that's semi-okay.
Or Commonwealth is utterly destroyed and Covenant is semi-okay.
Or Commonwealth is utterly destroyed and Cabot House is semi-okay.

Eh, I'd probably say it'd be somewhat like diamond city, but I'd imagine more New York style buildings that are 10-100 stories tall, and the destroyed part of the city would be radioactive, completely filled with burnt & fallen skyscrapers.

The commonwealth would be in a different area, but the wasteland around would include a lot of burnt trees and more creepy areas.

BoredSozes
12-19-2015, 04:36 PM
...Still looking for Shaun.

DropeTD
12-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Do you think Fallout 5 will come out?

thegamer381
12-19-2015, 09:48 PM
So essentially the commonwealth is similar to the wasteland from Jak 3?

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 10:28 PM
Eh, I'd probably say it'd be somewhat like diamond city, but I'd imagine more New York style buildings that are 10-100 stories tall, and the destroyed part of the city would be radioactive, completely filled with burnt & fallen skyscrapers.

The commonwealth would be in a different area, but the wasteland around would include a lot of burnt trees and more creepy areas.

That does sound pretty interesting...

Do you think Fallout 5 will come out?

Definitely, maybe in ten years or so however.

So essentially the commonwealth is similar to the wasteland from Jak 3?

I can't really say as I haven't seen it.
There are parts of it where it's just rocky cliffs and trees and such and then there are parts where it is inside Boston but it's all destroyed.
Just search it up.

DropeTD
12-19-2015, 11:24 PM
Did you find any other vaults?

Did you like the stories behind those vaults?

thegamer381
12-20-2015, 12:16 AM
Heres the wasteland from jak 3:

Kind of civilized, also there are towns and small safe areas here. (But most of the towns got pillaged by marauders) There is also a fairly large built up city known as Spargarus city.

I'mSuperCereal
12-20-2015, 12:19 AM
Why do my spaghetti O's keep making lightning? 105178

GummiBear64
12-20-2015, 04:40 AM
Did you find any other vaults?

Did you like the stories behind those vaults?
I have found all the Vaults from Fallout 3 and Fallout 4.
I love the stories behind them.

Kind of civilized, also there are towns and small safe areas here. (But most of the towns got pillaged by marauders) There is also a fairly large built up city known as Spargarus city.
It does resemble it but I feel as if that wasteland in the picture is too dead.
Just search up Commonwealth, Fallout 4.

Why do my spaghetti O's keep making lightning? 105178

I am not sure. I doubt it has anything to do with the spoon in the microwave. :rolleyes:

|ThyLuigi|
12-20-2015, 04:43 AM
That does sound pretty interesting...

It might be good to place it in Europe, because according to Ingame evidence, it's supposed to be more messed up there than in the United States.

GummiBear64
12-20-2015, 04:53 AM
It might be good to place it in Europe, because according to Ingame evidence, it's supposed to be more messed up there than in the United States.

I can just imagine that, London being destroyed. Raiders taking up refugee in the London Eye.
Queen Elizabeth becoming a Glowing Ghoul. Hurry up Bethesda and take my caps.

smartsmile
12-20-2015, 05:09 AM
Is elder maxson in fallout 3? and is there any mention of the prydewin in anything proir to fallout 4? also your son is the sith lord you have to kill him or nuke the galaxy

thegamer381
12-20-2015, 05:56 AM
I have found all the Vaults from Fallout 3 and Fallout 4.
I love the stories behind them.

It does resemble it but I feel as if that wasteland in the picture is too dead.
Just search up Commonwealth, Fallout 4.

I am not sure. I doubt it has anything to do with the spoon in the microwave. :rolleyes:

Oh ok thanks! But i keep searching pics and getting MASSIVELY different results...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, this pic quality is TERRIBLE compared to ingame. What is wrong with my uploading?

GummiBear64
12-20-2015, 06:03 AM
Is elder maxson in fallout 3? and is there any mention of the prydewin in anything proir to fallout 4? also your son is the sith lord you have to kill him or nuke the galaxy

Putting the answers to your first question in the spoiler.

Squire Maxson is a child in Fallout 3 and can be found roaming the Citadel. In Fallout 4, he becomes Elder Maxson of the Brotherhood and is found in the Prydwen.

There is no mention of the Prydwen prior to Fallout 4, I assume it was assembled during Fallout 3 and Fallout 4.

DONT RUIN THE ENDING FOR ME YOU BLOODY PADAWAN

thegamer381
12-20-2015, 04:39 PM
(Sees thread is "becoming old")

(Bumps with perfect timing)

Dinobones62
12-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Ah! A fellow vault dweller, now tell me whats your favourite weapon? And also have you met Gary?

thegamer381
12-20-2015, 09:59 PM
Is there any That One Boss or That One Level i should know about?

GummiBear64
12-20-2015, 10:57 PM
Ah! A fellow vault dweller, now tell me whats your favourite weapon? And also have you met Gary?
>a fellow vault dweller
please, i'm the original.
In Fallout 4, I'd have to say Deliverer is my favourite weapon.
Fallout 3, I like the Lincoln's Repeater, A3-21's Plasma Rifle, Vengeance and The Terrible Shotgun.
Quite frankly, I haven't played enough Fallout New Vegas to form an opinion of all the weapons, and I don't have the DLC either so if I were to form an opinion it would just consist of the weapons in the base game.

Is there any That One Boss or That One Level i should know about?

I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean, care to elaborate further?

thegamer381
12-21-2015, 10:41 PM
>a fellow vault dweller
Fallout 3, I like the Lincoln's Repeater, A3-21's Plasma Rifle, Vengeance and The Terrible Shotgun.
Quite frankly, I haven't played enough Fallout New Vegas to form an opinion of all the weapons, and I don't have the DLC either so if I were to form an opinion it would just consist of the weapons in the base game.

That one boss:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThatOneBoss

That one level:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThatOneLevel

Wakka
12-21-2015, 10:44 PM
do you play blitzball?
you are good at killing fiends, ya?

GummiBear64
12-22-2015, 09:38 PM
That one boss:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThatOneBoss

That one level:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThatOneLevel

There aren't really any bosses with Fallout. I mean, there are people you have to kill, but they aren't considered bosses, I guess.
Nor are their levels.

Dodo Wizard
12-22-2015, 10:19 PM
>a fellow vault dweller

Plasma rifles are always nice. So is Big Boomer. In New Vegas.

- - - Updated - - -

do you play blitzball?
you are good at killing fiends, ya?

It's funny because fiends are a gang of drug addicted maniacs in Fallout: New Vegas.
Everything else you may possibly post, however, is not funny.

thegamer381
12-22-2015, 11:16 PM
There aren't really any bosses with Fallout. I mean, there are people you have to kill, but they aren't considered bosses, I guess.
Nor are their levels.

So are there any pain in the ass moments in the game at all?

If not, PPPPAAAAAARRRRRTTTTYYYYY!!!:yeah:

GummiBear64
12-23-2015, 06:53 AM
So are there any pain in the ass moments in the game at all?

If not, PPPPAAAAAARRRRRTTTTYYYYY!!!:yeah:

Well, there are the sentry bots...

Also, most vertibird pilots can't fly for toffee.

thegamer381
12-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Argh, this thread is dying!

NUUUU THREAD DUNT DIE PLZ!!!

|ThyLuigi|
12-23-2015, 07:10 PM
Who's your favorite alt of a forumer?

CrystalBite
12-23-2015, 08:20 PM
Are you S.P.E.C.I.A.L. enough?

thegamer381
12-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Guys i think he meant Fallout 4 related questions...

GummiBear64
12-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Who's your favorite alt of a forumer?
All of Hakma's, ayy!

Are you S.P.E.C.I.A.L. enough?
A little bit.

Guys i think he meant Fallout 4 related questions...
No, just any questions.

|ThyLuigi|
12-23-2015, 10:51 PM
What was you favorite pixel in Fallout 4?

GummiBear64
12-23-2015, 11:02 PM
What was you favorite pixel in Fallout 4?

There was that one pixel that was in between those two other pixels that was pretty good, if I do say so myself.

GummiBear64
12-25-2015, 12:38 AM
Get to know me better, ok thanks.

|ThyLuigi|
12-25-2015, 01:35 AM
Would you rather be addicted to questions or meth?
dont question my questioning

GummiBear64
12-25-2015, 05:10 AM
Would you rather be addicted to questions or meth?
dont question my questioning

Questions because I can always not talk and a stuff.

|ThyLuigi|
12-25-2015, 05:15 AM
Questions because I can always not talk and a stuff.

Would you rather only answer "What if...?" questions or only "Would you rather...?" questions?

GummiBear64
12-25-2015, 11:00 AM
Would you rather only answer "What if...?" questions or only "Would you rather...?" questions?

I really don't mind, they're both essentially the same.

GummiBear64
01-04-2016, 04:50 AM
Bump. Ask me absolutely everything. I reserve the right to not answer personal questions, go.

And I'll answer them really detailed. :>