PDA

View Full Version : Tired of these "Muslims"

Block Of Dirt
11-18-2015, 12:26 PM
I'm honestly annoyed seeing all these terrorist attacks by "Muslims" and all the hate it creates towards ACTUAL muslims.
I'm a muslim and everything ISIS says has nothing to do with real islam. They take verses from Quraan that describe something that happened in the 7th century in a precise context and then tell people to apply it now.

Don't hate muslims, hate Islamists. They're the real pest of this world.

Whoever hurts a non-muslim will not smell a whiff of paradise

If you say muslims are terrorists find a verse that proves it and i'll agree all Muslims are terrorists.

MrStevenJr
11-18-2015, 12:30 PM
I Dont Think THis ISIS IS MUSLIM IM MUSLIM TOO BUT I DINT MAKE LIKE THAT AND I THINK THEY WANT TO MAKE MUSLIM LOOK LIKE TERRORIST

Aunos
11-18-2015, 12:32 PM
Not all are like that. Even with a world filled with evil, there is always a small faint light of good.

Block Of Dirt
11-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Not all are like that. Even with a world filled with evil, there is always a small faint light of good.

Did you read the thread?

MrStevenJr
11-18-2015, 12:38 PM
What Can We Do The God Already Know What Will Happen In The Future Just Go On With Your Life:hat:

KKcupcake
11-18-2015, 12:39 PM
i'm not muslim but these terrorists are painting muslims in a bad light. my muslim friends are all nice and kind and caring.

MrStevenJr
11-18-2015, 12:45 PM
i'm not muslim but these terrorists are painting muslims in a bad light. my muslim friends are all nice and kind and caring.
Ty Forr Saying That (Some) Of Muslims were good

ambiguster
11-18-2015, 12:57 PM
There are people in the world who thinks Muslims are Crap-religion.
But theres also people who care.

In life there is perspectives,
In it. There who hates, and theres who cares
Simple...

AtomicShadow
11-18-2015, 01:17 PM
(I have a passion to speak against the negative things like ISIS, freebooting, etc. I'm having that phase.)

You can't call those ISIS people muslims. They are even willing to kill those akin to their beliefs, though there are the Sunni and Shia sub-beliefs which have a conflict.

It also sucks that, even among the ISIL troops, there are good men who were misguided. I hear the ISIL recruiters take those lost in life and show them a way. They then condition them with those monstrous deviations of the base Islam belief, those involving acts of terror and killing for the sake of a guaranteed pass to paradise. What paradise, a bloodied one? This is how evil spreads: a fallacious illusion of reality conditioned into the overly naive. There's a clear difference between open-minded and gullible-minded. I'll take Don Quixote as an example. In essence, he's this gent who got absorbed into medieval books and became a knight who slain "giants"(actually, it's a windmill Quixote. Sancho got it right) and somehow lost to it.

I know that there are good Muslims that take the majority of the population. In a Nutshell - Kurzgesagt does well in explaining that majority as well as the refugee crisis on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w

Tl;Dr: ISIL is filled primarily with monsters, not muslims. Some innocent men were corrupted by those monsters and became monsters, too. I feel bad for that. There are a lot of good muslims out there, and just because a single rose's thorn pricked you doesn't mean you should burn a bed of roses.

KKcupcake
11-18-2015, 01:22 PM
(I have a passion to speak against the negative things like ISIS, freebooting, etc. I'm having that phase.)

You can't call those ISIS people muslims. They are even willing to kill those akin to their beliefs, though there are the Sunni and Shia sub-beliefs which have a conflict.

It also sucks that, even among the ISIL troops, there are good men who were misguided. I hear the ISIL recruiters take those lost in life and show them a way. They then condition them with those monstrous deviations of the base Islam belief, those involving acts of terror and killing for the sake of a guaranteed pass to paradise. What paradise, a bloodied one? This is how evil spreads: a fallacious illusion of reality conditioned into the overly naive. There's a clear difference between open-minded and gullible-minded. I'll take Don Quixote as an example. In essence, he's this gent who got absorbed into medieval books and became a knight who slain "giants"(actually, it's a windmill Quixote. Sancho got it right) and somehow lost to it.

I know that there are good Muslims that take the majority of the population. In a Nutshell - Kurzgesagt does well in explaining that majority as well as the refugee crisis on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w

Tl;Dr: ISIL is filled primarily with monsters, not muslims. Some innocent men were corrupted by those monsters and became monsters, too. I feel bad for that. There are a lot of good muslims out there, and just because a single rose's thorn pricked you doesn't mean you should burn a bed of roses.

*claps*
well said

truth
11-18-2015, 01:47 PM
Wise words

DerpySpaces
11-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Well, a vocal minority speaks more than a silent majority, a wise old man said. (which is absolutely not me)

Block Of Dirt
11-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Wise words

Try understanding murderous barbarics pretending to be Muslims. All they do is paint muslims as criminals and create more racism.

truth
11-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Try understanding murderous barbarics pretending to be Muslims. All they do is paint muslims as criminals and create more racism.

I think you missed my point, :scratch:...oh well.

Magicalfishy
11-18-2015, 02:16 PM
Wise words

I have a Koran, and an accurately translated one too. The ones that are printed here in America are so watered down compared to the original. The real Koran has some pretty questionable things in it... but even the Koran was technically never requested by Allah. Mohammed's followers actually wanted to have the Koran created so they don't lose the beliefs for good. His followers made 7 different versions and came to him arguing which one was right. Mohammed ended saying that they were both correct, and to this day every version as long as it does not change the words bless and curse is considered correct. I don't hate muslims at all, in fact I have many kind muslim friends. I just want to spread the truth, read an accurately translated Koran my muslim friends, I beg you! Don't get me wrong, I'm very loving towards everyone, I'm not trying to be rude or cause any drama, just please find the truth for yourselves.

There are so many wonderful "muslims" out there, but they are not true muslims because they simply do not practice what the Koran teaches. According to the Koran, "moderate muslims" are not muslims at all. Which makes sense, especially since they don't follow the Koran (either at all, not not entirely).

Clincher
11-18-2015, 02:17 PM
I don't know what ISIS is, but I believe they're over fanatic in what they believe.
Fanaticism always brings bad results when you see something from its bad sides. ISIS is one of this.
and I know that this ISIS thing never have any connection to the Muslims, I'm not a Muslim, but I know not all Muslim is as bad as people's thought.
They're really annoyed by this "perception",maybe. So, stop judging people by just seeing some of them who do things wrong. See them from the good sides too and you'll find some wonders that will make your mind cleared and amazed that the difference is never be a trouble. :hat:

bluemtndew
11-18-2015, 02:44 PM
Isis are just as much of muslims as you are. Saying they aren't ACTUAL muslims is ignorant.

Punch
11-18-2015, 02:56 PM
ISIS =/= Muslims
ISIS =:= Demons

BoredSozes
11-18-2015, 04:01 PM
THey are muslims with a warped/sick interpretation of the Quran.

Block Of Dirt
11-18-2015, 04:27 PM
Isis are just as much of muslims as you are. Saying they aren't ACTUAL muslims is ignorant.

Since when has Islam asked people to kill innocents, children and women?
Islam says to only defend yourself as much as you've been attacked.
ISIS on the other hand are running around blowing up people because they think it's God's will.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Koran, and an accurately translated one too. The ones that are printed here in America are so watered down compared to the original. The real Koran has some pretty questionable things in it... but even the Koran was technically never requested by Allah. Mohammed's followers actually wanted to have the Koran created so they don't lose the beliefs for good. His followers made 7 different versions and came to him arguing which one was right. Mohammed ended saying that they were both correct, and to this day every version as long as it does not change the words bless and curse is considered correct. I don't hate muslims at all, in fact I have many kind muslim friends. I just want to spread the truth, read an accurately translated Koran my muslim friends, I beg you! Don't get me wrong, I'm very loving towards everyone, I'm not trying to be rude or cause any drama, just please find the truth for yourselves.

There are so many wonderful "muslims" out there, but they are not true muslims because they simply do not practice what the Koran teaches. According to the Koran, "moderate muslims" are not muslims at all. Which makes sense, especially since they don't follow the Koran (either at all, not not entirely).

It is considered Haram (Illegal/ a sin) to change the Koran. That's why children have to learn it I'd they go to a Mosq, to keep the Koran unchanged

Bluerat
11-18-2015, 06:09 PM
Isis are a bad portrayal of muslims , nice,calm normal muslims are nothing like that

Mr T.
11-18-2015, 06:36 PM
I personally believe, that the ISIS members aren't real muslims.
They are extremists.
I'm a muslim myself.
The ISIS member think that everybody who doesen't follow the Quran, has to be eliminated.
Which is completly wrong.
They want total domination.

So, are all muslims extremists?
No.
They're not.
And I'm sick that all people believe that every single muslim is a terrorist.
The recent attack on Paris, made people question the question above even more.

Recently I've seen a video, in which a muslim explains, that not all muslims are like that and the ISIS members aren't even real muslims.
Respect to him.

TL;DR: ISIS members are extremists who believe that everybody who doesen't follow the Quran has to be eliminated, even other muslims.
They want total domination and they have their own rules.
ISIS members are manipulated by telling them, that if they bomb themself, they'll go to heaven.