PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of acne?

JzoneGamer
11-19-2015, 12:00 AM
TELL ME! :whistling:

SilentDogs
11-19-2015, 12:03 AM
I see your also having the same problem...:whistling:

JOSHIE63
11-19-2015, 12:04 AM
Most internet treatment will not work. I keep my face clean by scrubbing with basic facial cleanser, and the using this weird bead mixture that pops already existing acne. Of course, this is without all of the overpriced products. It may not work for everyone, as my face is generally unaffected that much by oils and stuff.

DropeTD
11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
I had minor acne and all I had to do was wash my face with soap twice a day. If its severe try looking for a cream that will best suit you and try not to sweat. (Sweat blocking pores causes acne)

SilentDogs
11-19-2015, 12:07 AM
Most internet treatment will not work. I keep my face clean by scrubbing with basic facial cleanser, and the using this weird bead mixture that pops already existing acne. Of course, this is without all of the overpriced products. It may not work for everyone, as my face is generally unaffected that much by oils and stuff.

I have been using facial products, it doesn't really work much for me. Once I've started getting puberty, I started getting acne.

JOSHIE63
11-19-2015, 12:11 AM
I have been using facial products, it doesn't really work much for me. Once I've started getting puberty, I started getting acne.

If it is bad enough where creams are needed, then my method will not work. Mine is simply clean out the oils and stuff, and then use the bead things to scrub for deeper oils embedded in the skin (it is also great and makes your face feel all cool and stuff, but that is beside its purpose).

peck
11-19-2015, 12:52 AM
If your skin is bad as mine was:
1. Use facial cleaning pads
2. Apply Tretinoin cream .1% or .05%
3. Wait a couple days for your skin to start to peel, then wash it all off and apply the above again.

If you have okay skin, cleaning pads alone will do fine. (Nightly)

If you want to get rid of acne, waiting it out doesn't always work, some forms of acne can take months to go away on its own.
1. Put really hot water on acne (hot enough you can handle but not burn you), for about a minute, hour or two later your acne forms a head and you can pop it.
2. Before you pop, apply cleaning pads so it doesn't just close up and not heal, even if there's blood just go a little more because some of the white stuff stays in it.

Experience: bad skin w/ puberty for all the years.

KKcupcake
11-19-2015, 01:07 AM
facial foam???
i'm not an expert on acne bc i only have minor cases but i use shiseiso whip foam to wash my face twice a day to get rid of oil then yeah just apply normal acne cream.

i guess it works bc my acne is considerably less (visible) than some of my friends.

if really cannot, then concealer can be your best friend, conceal conceal conceal every bit of acne.

PannyFlan
11-19-2015, 01:07 AM
I have some ance, but not very noticable and all I used is tropical cream.
I eat healthy, and make sure not to touch my face too much.

inkorrect
11-19-2015, 01:10 AM
wait .

IcyElectrons
11-19-2015, 01:10 AM
TELL ME! :whistling:

1 : Clean your face more often to clean out bacteria

2 : Use Acne Treatments if needed

3 : Eat healthy as junk food can cause damage to your face and cause aches

4 : Don't touch your face when your hands are dirty.

That's all I know lol

JzoneGamer
11-19-2015, 01:13 AM
If your skin is bad as mine was:
1. Use facial cleaning pads
2. Apply Tretinoin cream .1% or .05%
3. Wait a couple days for your skin to start to peel, then wash it all off and apply the above again.

If you have okay skin, cleaning pads alone will do fine. (Nightly)

If you want to get rid of acne, waiting it out doesn't always work, some forms of acne can take months to go away on its own.
1. Put really hot water on acne (hot enough you can handle but not burn you), for about a minute, hour or two later your acne forms a head and you can pop it.
2. Before you pop, apply cleaning pads so it doesn't just close up and not heal, even if there's blood just go a little more because some of the white stuff stays in it.

Experience: bad skin w/ puberty for all the years.
Wait, popping them can give you scars, right?

KKcupcake
11-19-2015, 01:17 AM
Wait, popping them can give you scars, right?

yes (10scars)