PDA

View Full Version : Ways to cheer up?

Polar
11-19-2015, 10:11 PM
Does anyone have any ways to cheer up? I've felt quite depressed lately..
Ok, thanks.

AntoDecay
11-19-2015, 10:19 PM
you are a person.

you are bound to feel like the smallest thing on the planet, like you can't do anything about your life, and no one cares for you. We have all felt them, and we all will feel them. It's what makes us humans. Power comes with drawbacks.

Maybe the love of your life has no feelings for you. Maybe your parent(s) don't care about you. Remember that you have love to give. And someone wants that love, even if you have no idea who that someone is.

Through all the tough times. Through all the times you feel are unconquerable, remember that it's okay to feel bad or worthless, but these are things that make us powerful. If you stop permanently, there's no second chances. Take a break and come back better than ever. What awaits you in your future? Where will you go? What do you want to accomplish?

This quote may be unecesary, but I thought you should see it.

"Infinitely Powerless"

Tomorrow is a new day, make it worth living.

Polar
11-19-2015, 10:30 PM
you are a person.

you are bound to feel like the smallest thing on the planet, like you can't do anything about your life, and no one cares for you. We have all felt them, and we all will feel them. It's what makes us humans. Power comes with drawbacks.

Maybe the love of your life has no feelings for you. Maybe your parent(s) don't care about you. Remember that you have love to give. And someone wants that love, even if you have no idea who that someone is.

Through all the tough times. Through all the times you feel are unconquerable, remember that it's okay to feel bad or worthless, but these are things that make us powerful. If you stop permanently, there's no second chances. Take a break and come back better than ever. What awaits you in your future? Where will you go? What do you want to accomplish?

This quote may be unecesary, but I thought you should see it.

"Infinitely Powerless"

Tomorrow is a new day, make it worth living.

Thank you. that made me feel a bit better.

Clarken (ciarken)
11-19-2015, 10:30 PM
Why are you sad? Pretend I am a robot with no emotion.

Polar
11-19-2015, 10:42 PM
Why are you sad? Pretend I am a robot with no emotion.

personal reasons, don't worry, nothing world changing.

PURPLE585
11-19-2015, 10:44 PM
personal reasons, don't worry, nothing world changing.

MAKE THEM WORLD CHANGING!

CHANGE THE WOOORLDDDDDDDDD

Crazyjulie
11-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Music, it's what made me feel better whenever I feel depressed. Have you've been going outside lately? People who go outside less are more likely to be depressed. You could watch YouTube videos or something like that. Talk to someone about how you feel, to someone you feel like you could trust the most. Welp, I'm not good at interacting with humans.

Polar
11-19-2015, 10:52 PM
MAKE THEM WORLD CHANGING!

CHANGE THE WOOORLDDDDDDDDD

:prophet: one person can change the world, it just needs a good way and lots of luck! :prophet:

Music, it's what made me feel better whenever I feel depressed. Have you've been going outside lately? People who go outside less are more likely to be depressed. You could watch YouTube videos or something like that. Talk to someone about how you feel, to someone you feel like you could trust the most. Welp, I'm not good at interacting with humans.

i listen to music a lot, and i go outside everyday :) i've actually done everything you told me to do, you are good at interacting :D

Bizarro
11-19-2015, 11:02 PM
I listen to him, whenever I don't feel happy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sl_kv-6-I_s

Polar
11-19-2015, 11:14 PM
I listen to him, whenever I don't feel happy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sl_kv-6-I_s

i watched some of it, so inspirational.

through that i also found these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

thanks, Bizarro

Kieran2820
11-20-2015, 12:03 AM
Don't think about the negatives. Think about the posotives

mokky
11-20-2015, 12:14 AM
Normally I would recommend doing something that's free, effective as drugs but however this is the forums >u>

Mark Chong
11-20-2015, 12:17 AM
You should eat more

Polar
11-20-2015, 12:27 AM
Don't think about the negatives. Think about the posotives

I'm trying to, but it's hard when people come and glue the negatives in my mind

Normally I would recommend doing something that's free, effective as drugs but however this is the forums >u>

Didn't quite get it.. Ok..?

You should eat more

I already feel obese.

Tempting
11-20-2015, 01:08 AM
You should either listen to calm music or watch funny videos.

Polar
11-20-2015, 07:30 AM
You should either listen to calm music or watch funny videos.

I've done that, ty

Set a goal

Another one?

No no no no NOO.

NOOOOO

Mark Chong
11-20-2015, 07:35 AM
I already feel obese.

Oh okay..hmmm...*tries to make a lame joke*
Are you HD?:rolleyes:

NopTryu
11-20-2015, 12:08 PM
Does anyone have any ways to cheer up? I've felt quite depressed lately..
Ok, thanks.

1.Eat some chocolate
2.Listen to music
3.Find your hobby
4.Think about something good/beautiful
5.Read your favorite book(s)

Tips:You can make an Emergency Sadness Kit with some stuff that would make you feel better like MP3 player,your favorite books and more.

Dinobones62
11-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Watch fat people fail on YouTube

Areodax
11-20-2015, 12:29 PM
Think happiness.

Eventually you'll convince yourself to be happy.

Aunos
11-20-2015, 12:30 PM
If I'm depressed, I just play my guitar. It helps a lot.

Roshi
11-20-2015, 08:32 PM
Try drugs ( jk jk :crazy::crazy: )
Drink tea