PDA

View Full Version : Why do you live?

NopTryu
11-20-2015, 12:24 PM
I have a question for you to answer (if you would like to)
The answer wasn't fixed.You can answer whatever you wanted to.The answers I like will be here.

My answer:I live for those people I love,and for those who love me.

I have dreams and goals to accomplish. I want to became the man I dreamnt everyday when I was a kid. I want to show my mom, dad, and my whole family that I am born to be success.

I don't want my parents' feel disappointed of me. I don't want to make them feel that their hardwork, moneys, and time they used for me is a waste.

I'm 14, a teenager, but I am so angered about adult's life. Living the world, have their life journey, make their own money, all by alone. Knowing what true friends, love, and family are when you're down.

And yeah, it's still a long book of journey.

I live because I wanted to. http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/images/smilies/hehee.gif

Because I enjoy life. Do you know that it's easy to end your own life? But I don't want to lose mine, because I love it. http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.png

thegamer381
11-20-2015, 12:29 PM
Reserving spot, i will think about this and reply later. This is a very deep question.

Aunos
11-20-2015, 12:30 PM
Too deep. Might write a 10 paragraph answer.

ambiguster
11-20-2015, 12:32 PM
Who are you?

Are the grim reaper whos asking my
Last word before u "take my soul" :excl: :panic:

NopTryu
11-20-2015, 12:36 PM
Too deep. Might write a 10 paragraph answer.

Write as much as you can/you'd like to.Hehe
Maybe you can imagine this is on your exam :p

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you?

Are the grim reaper whos asking my
Last word before u "take my soul" :excl: :panic:

Good question,maybe I'm a human that going to be Grim Reaper in the future,but right here,right now,I'm a human.That's whatever important for now.

KKcupcake
11-20-2015, 12:40 PM
this is scaring me... too deep for me to handle without freaking out... ><

NopTryu
11-20-2015, 12:43 PM
it's because I can.

You'll fall asleep if I explain what "I can" means, I think. :crazy:

Don't worry,I have nothing to do.

Aunos
11-20-2015, 12:43 PM
it's because I can.

You'll fall asleep if I explain what "I can" means, I think. :crazy:

*reads post*

*mindblown*

Ceyx_GrowT
11-20-2015, 12:44 PM
I have dreams and goals to accomplish. I want to became the man I dreamnt everyday when I was a kid. I want to show my mom, dad, and my whole family that I am born to be success.

I don't want my parents' feel disappointed of me. I don't want to make them feel that their hardwork, moneys, and time they used for me is a waste.

I'm 14, a teenager, but I am so angered about adult's life. Living the world, have their life journey, make their own money, all by alone. Knowing what true friends, love, and family are when you're down.

Short version :

I live because I wanted to. :crazy:

ElectroDream
11-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Because I enjoy life. Do you know that it's easy to end your own life? But I don't want to lose mine, because I love it. :)

Ceyx_GrowT
11-20-2015, 01:14 PM
Because I enjoy life. Do you know that it's easy to end your own life? But I don't want to lose mine, because I love it. :)
I can help to end your's. :crazy:

JK.

BoredSozes
11-20-2015, 01:16 PM
I live because dying is more difficult than living.

Noisia
11-20-2015, 04:51 PM
I have a question for you to answer (if you would like to)
The answer wasn't fixed.You can answer whatever you wanted to.The answers I like will be here.

My answer:I live for those people I love,and for those who love me.

I live, because i want to get out of the rusty cage.

ParkourDevil
11-20-2015, 06:15 PM
Because i want to take care of my family and my Friends.

Shadin Siddique
11-20-2015, 06:22 PM
I was born to be in this life, otherwise, I wouldn't be borned at all. (That, kinda made no sense)

It's a dream of mine to own my dad's company and make it the best (atleast, one of the top). I have a lot of ambitions: directing, engineering, artist, CEO of a company, and I believe I can do all these in my life span. Besides, they aren't a lot. Right? (Well, I may remove the directing a movie out of my list.)

With lots of goals running in my mind, I would be shamed of myself for not completing every one of my goal before I die.

My life's big, and happy. (Insert Pharrel William's Happy song) I love my parents, I love my friends. I love my school, and I love my friends.. friends.. uh.. never mind that one. I love to get education (remember kids, history will NOT help in your life!)

Thanks for making this thread, I finally throwed my words from the deepest of my heart.

Tempting
11-20-2015, 08:33 PM
To watch anime. And observe.

We'll run out of oil around the time I'm 55 (If I live that long), so I might change my answer then.

Clarken (ciarken)
11-20-2015, 08:35 PM
Because I was born...
and I didn't die
:cool:

MyLegGuy
11-20-2015, 08:59 PM
Why? Because...
https://craigblower.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/life-is-good-bench-e1391308597168.jpg

peck
11-20-2015, 09:27 PM
Meaning of life is a life of meaning. So don't be nihilistic trash leeching off society just to tell everyone "life has no meaning because it ends at some point"

Polar
11-20-2015, 09:46 PM
I live because like any other person, I am needed.
Different people have different tasks as a human.
Some people think, that if they die, they won't be missed since they're not known.

Wrong.
We all will be missed if we'd die. (Unless everyone dies and there's no one to miss us :crazy:)
We are made to become something.
We are made to dream of becoming something, and eventually becoming what we've dreamt of.
Some of these sentences may be quite cliché, but in my opinion they're all true.

We are made to smile, to enjoy life to it's fullest.
It's natural that we enjoy different things, but we have to respect what other people like.

Nicholas Vujicic has inspired me in so many ways.
Even though he doesn't have legs or arms, he enjoys life, and smiles all the time.

"Why do you live?" is a good question, but it's set up so that it feels too deep and sad.
I'd rather ask: "What does life mean to you?" Or "What is your meaning of life?".
Of course, it's about opinions.

Why do we fall (http://youtu.be/mgmVOuLgFB0) tells you so much about life.
It's inspiring in it's own way, different than Nicholas Vujicic.

I know it's already quite long, but oh well, this is an answer.

Inspirational things said here, in the forums:

you are a person.

you are bound to feel like the smallest thing on the planet, like you can't do anything about your life, and no one cares for you. We have all felt them, and we all will feel them. It's what makes us humans. Power comes with drawbacks.

Maybe the love of your life has no feelings for you. Maybe your parent(s) don't care about you. Remember that you have love to give. And someone wants that love, even if you have no idea who that someone is.

Through all the tough times. Through all the times you feel are unconquerable, remember that it's okay to feel bad or worthless, but these are things that make us powerful. If you stop permanently, there's no second chances. Take a break and come back better than ever. What awaits you in your future? Where will you go? What do you want to accomplish?

This quote may be unecesary, but I thought you should see it.

"Infinitely Powerless"

Tomorrow is a new day, make it worth living.

craft3d
11-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Why do I live?

The more important question is: Why should you live?

Why should you live in a world of painful, deceiving, greedy, selfish, deathly, and cold people, and end up having ill-fated destinies and doomed visions?

The answer, is not within my reach. No one can fully answer, or begin to answer, the true meaning of why we live. Any scientist may give you a straightforward and fairly naive answer such as "because it is a evolution of mankind over the course of History" or some religious figure like a priest may give the answer relating to "Adam and Eve", although not all religions believe that, but let us just use that as the relating answer from religious people. No one can answer because of the contradistinction of all the opinions, versus the real answer which is unknown still, and thus making all of these opinions acceptable, but unacceptable at the same time.

I have stated that this has no exact or defined answer, considering we live in a world of over 7 billion people and they will most likely have their own view on exactly why they live in this world. The answer is not simple, nor will it be accurate, from anyone's perspective. Is there any answer, you may ask? The answer is an indefinite no, because I'm not sure if someone will, in the oncoming future, will answer this question. As of now, all answers are very futile and therefore leaving no more room to be answered.

However, saying that there is no definite answer still leaves room for theory, and I will gladly have my input on a theory towards the reason as to why we live in this world. Yes, this is a deep question and very few (including me) have the exact mentality to give a somewhat ice-chipping answer that will still, in the end, be incorrect. I can deal with being incorrect, but this is not a exact answer, but my opinion moreover, meaning that there is no right or wrong in my answer, because I am not going forward and proving this to be a fact, because I know most likely this is incorrect.

My view on why we live has two different views: Obvious, and Subtly Vague. The obvious answer is because of my family tree, and that I happened to be made because of two separate humans came to make me, and I will do the same in the future life. Blah blah, nothing too special or worth noting.

My subtly vague answer, however, has a deeper meaning to it and even though I could write pages upon pages about it, I decided to form into a rhetorical question. The question can be answered, which does defeat the purpose of calling it "rhetorical", but there is no defined answer to this question that I believe is probable into a correct sense. The question is:

Do you think life is worth living?

Obviously, this doesn't seem deep to the average person, as they would just say a simple "Yes" or "No" answer. I would take that as answer, but not the correct one. There is no correct answer to why we live, correlating to the original question as to "why we live". I've never thought too hard about why life is worth living, seeing no beneficial gain on my part, and that it seems pointless to spend my life thinking about. However, it's what the answers should be that's what made me think,

What is the exact purpose of living?

It's exactly the same question as above, written differently with more emphasis on a better, more well thought answer. And that is what intrigues me about this, not why we live, but what people think about living. Considering I don't like people, this is a harder one to think about it. I don't go around asking people this question, but I do "simulate" what they may say, based on my prior knowledge to talking to people. However, I have not actually answered what I think life is, without avoiding answering the full question.

I believe life is worth living for what you strive for. If you have a set goal, and you believe you can reach that goal, and having a built up resilience against failure knocking you down and positive comments helping you but not over-expressing your work, then you should live for that. If you strive to say, become married, then you must have what I have listed above. Don't get too excited until it looks you in the face, and don't anger yourself if it does not turn for you.

I also believe that life is also worth living for the people you love, or want to love. If you want to love someone, then relate to the above statement. If you already have someone, you have something to live for. Even if what they do is small or very appeasing to what you do want, they still talk to you, be with you, help you, because they feel that you are worth the breath, the life they have.

So live it the best you can.

Hans
11-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Truth, my boy, truth. My whole life has been staring into my laptop watching anime (lolis) passionately, and 'tis the truth!

Which is obviously a horrible joke

Anyway, my answer would be "me" :,)

Megazork
11-21-2015, 01:48 AM
I live because having existential crisises are mainstream.

golddash
11-21-2015, 02:25 AM
I live because my parents have already raised me for 15 years and it would be such a dick move to just suicide.

Also because I want to see my crush everyday teehee

|ThyLuigi|
11-21-2015, 03:50 AM
Because the alternative is worse.

syrup
11-21-2015, 04:02 AM
so i can be me in 10 years
https://38.media.tumblr.com/c77937f755c7bc2dd064562137e2d4ec/tumblr_inline_nk205ylKbt1rxe2w5.jpg

Paintlesss
11-21-2015, 04:10 AM
Why I live?

I live because I'm strong enough to live and pursue my goals.Goals to become the person I think I can be tommorow then improve until I see the sun shine as I stay indoors and take a test proving I'm smart enough to be where I am.I live to protect my loved ones as they try and protect me.The life I live is different from yours that's why I never live yours and you don't live mine because I'm the only one who knows how I live.

KKcupcake
11-21-2015, 04:13 AM
aunos made me do this
i only have 12 years of experience in life, so i may not be the best one to answer this question.

syrup
11-21-2015, 05:05 AM
you guys are trying to cut me with the all these edges

Areodax
11-21-2015, 05:14 AM
There are things to discover, things to find, friends to find, enemies to beat the crap out of and so much more.

Why not?

NopTryu
11-21-2015, 07:45 AM
Thanks to everyone who replied my thread.The answer was longer than I expected XD

Indicative
11-21-2015, 07:55 AM
Because.. why not? It's an amazing thing to have anyway.

Hans
11-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Lol omg the posts

Lots of cliché too mainstream, too expected :,)

I bet some of you think about life while taking a bath and you wrote it down all here

XDCorez
11-21-2015, 10:08 AM
If i dont live then humans will be extinct because no reproduction

TurtleNi2ht
11-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Well everyone is created for a certain reason so just live it,if you ever encounter something,you can always ask for help,there are peeps around that will probably help you.These things you encounter are daily obstacle in life sooooo,i guess you just should live it out till your final breath.

Updated
11-21-2015, 11:31 AM
i live because of my mom and dad -.-