PDA

View Full Version : School Why??

Jaxx
08-21-2013, 08:50 PM
School just started for me. I won't be able to be on GT all day anymore it really sucks. I will still be on as much as I can I love this game dedicated to it. Stay Classy Guys! ;)

syrup
08-21-2013, 09:39 PM
School should always come first when it comes to your education. Most people can't get one in poorer countries.
Everyone should see school as a privilege.

Jaxx
08-21-2013, 10:04 PM
School should always come first when it comes to your education. Most people can't get one in poorer countries.
Everyone should see school as a privilege.

Don't worry I put school first all the time. Had 4.0 on my PGA since 2nd Grade in the ones before 2nd had 100% :p

MrExecution
08-21-2013, 10:06 PM
2nd grade pshh..dis guy

Cade83
08-21-2013, 10:26 PM
2nd grade pshh..dis guy

Ahem... if you try hard, it's easy to get perfect grades. I know from personal experience... And it's great to see that you, Jaxx, put school first. Sitting on your couch all day or laying in bed all day playing Growtopia, sadly, won't get you anywhere in life.

Boomer
08-21-2013, 10:29 PM
Ahem... if you try hard, it's easy to get perfect grades. I know from personal experience... And it's great to see that you, Jaxx, put school first. Sitting on your couch all day or laying in bed all day playing Growtopia, sadly, won't get you anywhere in life.

Unless you're Tobuscus...

I-Am-Legend
08-21-2013, 10:30 PM
You never know...Growtopia could become a pro-game and then become a pro gamer at Growtopia and then gets some $$$$

optimuswhat
08-21-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm actually decent at school.
It's Math however, the I'm terrible at.

Boomer
08-22-2013, 12:53 PM
You never know...Growtopia could become a pro-game and then become a pro gamer at Growtopia and then gets some $$$$

I don't think Growtopia, but maybe Tanked.

mowgli
08-22-2013, 01:01 PM

That's the wrong attitude, and most of all selling-accounts is just as illegal as asking for passwords'.

School is important indeed. Altough if you care about your future....

Believe me, if you study hard now, the play time you have lost will be redeemed in the future into the succes of the career your into.

I-Am-Legend
08-22-2013, 01:44 PM
That's the wrong attitude, and most of all selling-accounts is just as illegal as asking for passwords'.

School is important indeed. Altough if you care about your future....

Believe me, if you study hard now, the play time you have lost will be redeemed in the future into the succes of the career your into.
Ok man I think you got me all wrong...
1. I wasn't suggesting selling any accounts, nor do I want to.
2. I do care about school, That's why I have a 4.0 And I am in all the advanced classes
3. It was possible scenario

Please think more carefully the next time because your post kind of offended me.

Cade83
08-22-2013, 09:53 PM
I don't think Growtopia, but maybe Tanked.

Really? I think it's the other way around. Look at the evidence. Tanked is basically vanishing on the forums, as Growtopia takes over. Growtopia also consistently gains new players, and I doubt that Tanked gains as many players as Growtopia does in a week.

I think that Growtopia had a better chance of becoming huge over Tanked.

syrup
08-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Really? I think it's the other way around. Look at the evidence. Tanked is basically vanishing on the forums, as Growtopia takes over. Growtopia also consistently gains new players, and I doubt that Tanked gains as many players as Growtopia does in a week.

Sadly tanked can't be updated, if it was, people would stay tuned for new tanks, power up's, maps, etc.

Neonscraft
08-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Sadly tanked can't be updated, if it was, people would stay tuned for new tanks, power up's, maps, etc.

Now let's not turn this thread into "what is better? Growtopia or tanked?"
Let's stay on topic, it is great to focus on school, because you'll need it.

PewDie
08-24-2013, 05:39 AM
School is SO important cause you can go to college, get a job, (maybe work with Seth/Mike Hommel) get married, dont haz to be a hobo, get rich, have kids, suggest kids to play growtopia, and make them go to school and tell them your life. :crazy:

Swertip
08-24-2013, 05:43 AM
Meh, schools never actually been a problem to me, I'm pretty decent at it. Though it does take time away from me sometimes. :p

PewDie
08-24-2013, 05:47 AM
Meh, schools never actually been a problem to me, I'm pretty decent at it. Though it does take time away from me sometimes. :p

Yea... And i dont wanna brag but my school is the greatest school in the whole world lol XD