PDA

View Full Version : This makes me sad...

26FtW26
11-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Some a**hats in a f***ing football club decided a great way to advertise their club or whatever was to slap their logo on a French flag and ask people to set it as their profile pic.
some people should just die.
https://i.gyazo.com/03302878d726a7265f1f1cfcff205d3e.png

LyveWyre
11-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Some a**hats in a f***ing football club decided a great way to advertise their club or whatever was to slap their logo on a French flag and ask people to set it as their profile pic.
some people should just die.
https://i.gyazo.com/03302878d726a7265f1f1cfcff205d3e.png

No, Real Madrid is in unity with France and supporting them after the attacks. So if you agree with them, you can support both the team and France.

26FtW26
11-21-2015, 03:33 PM
No, Real Madrid is in unity with France and supporting them after the attacks. So if you agree with them, you can support both the team and France.

listen. I am not involved with football, allrite? But I don't see them doing anything to help what happened in Paris. If a random French business added their logo to the flag and asked to put it as their pic, would it be okay? no.

LyveWyre
11-21-2015, 09:59 PM
listen. I am not involved with football, allrite? But I don't see them doing anything to help what happened in Paris. If a random French business added their logo to the flag and asked to put it as their pic, would it be okay? no.

I don't see a problem, though it does benefit France. It raises awareness in general, of both the business and the terror attacks. It may even allow people to see that business now as "friendly" or "aware" of the situations that had occurred. Overall, it isn't like it is some deadly sin because a football club raises awareness of current world problems, that's all.

PolarisHD
11-21-2015, 11:53 PM
I don't think that the French flag is included with the logo of the club. If you look at the picture beside the words, you can see that there isn't any French flag. Which means that only the logo will be the only one added.

Now, my guess is that they just used a random profile picture from those people who used the app just to show an example and the profile pictures are randomly picked.