PDA

View Full Version : The forums have become...boring.

Vampireboy000
11-21-2015, 05:37 PM
So I left for a couple of months and when I came back the forums have become really boring. What happened to all the crazy people? No exciting posts or anything, just actual questions and smart answers. The amount of actual thought and lack of humor people are putting into their posts is depressing me. Together, let's make the forums a more exciting place again shall we?

Also, answer the following question:
Which animal is more fabulous, an alpaca or a llama?

NOBEL21
11-21-2015, 05:42 PM
So I left for a couple of months and when I came back the forums have become really boring. What happened to all the crazy people? No exciting posts or anything, just actual questions and smart answers. The amount of actual thought and lack of humor people are putting into their posts is depressing me. Together, let's make the forums a more exciting place again shall we?

aplpaca imo.

Rockytop
11-21-2015, 05:44 PM

The reason mostly why it's boring because the forums has took away drama, if that's what your looking for.

And a few formers like TK and Luve have been banned, so no wackiness and lie dectecting right now.

Q: Alpaca!

Vampireboy000
11-21-2015, 05:50 PM
Same as they've always been

Oh no,they were much more crazier back in the early days

Typical
11-21-2015, 06:57 PM
No exciting posts or anything, just actual questions and smart answers. The amount of actual thought and lack of humor people are putting into their posts is depressing me.

I'm sorry but for a second there I thought I was being punk'd or something. No idea what's up with you man but the things you listed in bold seems much better than cancer in these forums.

As for lack of humor, I'd take that over cancerous as hell posts any day.

Oh, and llama.

Updated
11-21-2015, 07:47 PM
Unicorns are more fab, k.
Welcome back, if I'm not mistaken I think you were banned right?

26FtW26
11-21-2015, 07:51 PM
alpaca is better.

|ThyLuigi|
11-21-2015, 07:52 PM

Both.
Alpama.

mrthadawee
11-21-2015, 08:01 PM

I actually do put humor into my posts at times it suits, and no, the forums aren't boring, it's just more or less drama free.
So yea, I guess I'm doing my part.
Anyways, just because of a zero tolerance policy on drama, it doesn't mean posts can't be funny. But I seldom see decent humor from a community of mainly immature kids.
Hence why half of my jokes go over everyone's heads. A shame really, I have said witty things that would have really changed the mood of a thread if people had more of a mature understanding of jokes.
No, not "mature" as in jokes that would risk me an infraction, mature as in people with a more developed sense of humor. *sips whiskey from glass*

And from personal experience, I can say that llamas are superior, for they are domesticated better and have superior quality wool.
But if I was to really choose, it would be...

A SHEEP!

Yeah! I'm a farmer boy, come take a shot :^)
And not just any old sheep...
This type.
https://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m46jazcFwL1r37gsao1_500.jpg
A border Leicester.
Just look at this guy's grin, he KNOWS he is the best sheep breed in the world by miles!

http://www.hawkleyherd.co.uk/images/sheep1.gif
Their faces are interesting enough as it is, just look at their roman nose and rabbit like ears.
As my college tutor would say
"ABSOLUTELY CRACKING!"
(the tutor in question is currently in hospital after doing her back in trying to tackle one of these bad boys to the ground to trim their nails. I kid you not.)

I'm at an agricultural college on a working farm. And these sheep are by far the more superior breed!
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8517/8366369117_791e247fc1_b.jpg
10/10
would derail thread with sheep again!

|ThyLuigi|
11-28-2015, 07:08 PM
I actually do put humor into my posts at times it suits, and no, the forums aren't boring, it's just more or less drama free.
So yea, I guess I'm doing my part.
Anyways, just because of a zero tolerance policy on drama, it doesn't mean posts can't be funny. But I seldom see decent humor from a community of mainly immature kids.
Hence why half of my jokes go over everyone's heads. A shame really, I have said witty things that would have really changed the mood of a thread if people had more of a mature understanding of jokes.
No, not "mature" as in jokes that would risk me an infraction, mature as in people with a more developed sense of humor. *sips whiskey from glass*

And from personal experience, I can say that llamas are superior, for they are domesticated better and have superior quality wool.
But if I was to really choose, it would be...

A SHEEP!

Yeah! I'm a farmer boy, come take a shot :^)
And not just any old sheep...
This type.
https://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m46jazcFwL1r37gsao1_500.jpg
A border Leicester.
Just look at this guy's grin, he KNOWS he is the best sheep breed in the world by miles!

http://www.hawkleyherd.co.uk/images/sheep1.gif
Their faces are interesting enough as it is, just look at their roman nose and rabbit like ears.
As my college tutor would say
"ABSOLUTELY CRACKING!"
(the tutor in question is currently in hospital after doing her back in trying to tackle one of these bad boys to the ground to trim their nails. I kid you not.)

I'm at an agricultural college on a working farm. And these sheep are by far the more superior breed!
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8517/8366369117_791e247fc1_b.jpg
10/10
would derail thread with sheep again!

Their ears...y.

ElectroDream
11-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Llamas. Period.

Chocolatte
11-28-2015, 09:26 PM
Alpacas. There are still weird and crazy people, just not as many.

Randeeh
11-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Yeeeeeeeea :/

PolarisHD
11-28-2015, 09:49 PM
I do think that drama being banned is one of the reasons why the forum is boring. The other reason is that quality threads are uncommon nowadays. People like to treat the Tavern like it's their own blog or something. However, some of those "kind" of threads are pretty interesting to read, but they're rare to find.

Edit (forgot about the question lol): In my mind, they're just the same, so either of them is fine.

Areodax
11-29-2015, 12:11 AM
okay i gotta be honest.

most post quality these days are just the worst. nothing is like worth discussing anymore. what happened to those debates we had, the stories we share, where we all hang out in a game just to maim each other, chatting in mobile apps and all that?

also, i dunno what to choose between them, but alpacas are cute, right?