PDA

View Full Version : "Pay or Die" Quizzes...

Surge
08-22-2013, 03:29 AM
Yep. You heard me. These types of quizzes I find TOTAL scams. They broadcast stuff like "SUPER COOL QUIZ! PRIZE IS UFO/HORSIE/HEARTBOW! (Or just something cool) COME NOW!!"Most people go in. Once they do, and if they get picked, they must "Pay or Die."
Some do pay, but if the prize is rare, they amp it up to 30-50 rarity!! And if you win, they (sometimes) ban you from the world after you payed. Sometimes you end up losing after you pay so much you could've bought the item for that stuff!

Its sad to see people be scammed and lose lots of their stuff for "Pay or Die" quizzes that some scammers host.
They should be prohibited.

-Surge :hat:

CreaterZ
08-22-2013, 05:06 AM
Yep. You heard me. These types of quizzes I find TOTAL scams. They broadcast stuff like "SUPER COOL QUIZ! PRIZE IS UFO/HORSIE/HEARTBOW! (Or just something cool) COME NOW!!"Most people go in. Once they do, and if they get picked, they must "Pay or Die."
Some do pay, but if the prize is rare, they amp it up to 30-50 rarity!! And if you win, they (sometimes) ban you from the world after you payed. Sometimes you end up losing after you pay so much you could've bought the item for that stuff!

Its sad to see people be scammed and lose lots of their stuff for "Pay or Die" quizzes that some scammers host.
They should be prohibited.

-Surge :hat:

This should be in general chat.

Fatalislayer
08-22-2013, 09:37 AM
I don't like when people get scammed....all that months of work into the water

Example: in this world lots of crystal seeds are there and many rare blocks...he removes the lock for one second and someone comes and world locks it!:cry:

Boomer
08-22-2013, 12:49 PM
I don't like when people get scammed....all that months of work into the water

Example: in this world lots of crystal seeds are there and many rare blocks...he removes the lock for one second and someone comes and world locks it!:cry:

Wow; didn't realize people were THAT greedy...