PDA

View Full Version : Funny/Cringy moments?

Chocolatte
11-21-2015, 08:57 PM
This is what boredom does to you. Basically, tell us some of your really funny, but cringy moments, if you are feeling secure enough to share.

My cringy moment was when I was talking to a little kid around grade one that I knew, and she started talking about sexual stuff...:nope:
My life is weird. :rolleyes:

DoomBringer
11-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Well,one time,i found a crystal block seed in an event and i tried to sell it.Someone messaged me and told me to come to the world he/she was located in and i went there and they told me they buy it for 5 wls,then i said no,and i tapped the ground.Btw,i was on my tablet when this happened,anyway,i had the bad luck of having selected the seed in my block slot and there,it was gone,and the dude banned me.
Btw,this happened in August,this year,after i rejoined growtopia after 1 year of absence.I had totally forgotten about this game at the time,was nice to come back and see that the acc is 470+ days old lol

Tempting
11-21-2015, 09:21 PM
A Funny Moment: I was at my friend's house, and we were playing Subspace Emissary on Super Smash Bros Brawl. So we go into this room, and there's a trophy to the right, and the door is surrounded by bombs that activate when touched. My friend decides to smash all the bombs with a hammer, which obliterated him. After that, I instinctively said: "A noble sacrifice", and I took the trophy and left. We were laughing so hard..