PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!

iStolen
11-22-2015, 11:32 AM
Galic's forum account has been hacked. Please be aware if you see posts by Galic, they're not by him.

MBG090
11-22-2015, 11:34 AM
OK, thanks for the heads-up :]

iStolen
11-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Also, he's contacting web-police. The "hacker" might get a fine of $2000.
The "hacker" has hacked him many times, he has published his passwords everywhere.
Keylogger.

Polar
11-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Thanks for letting us know

MBG090
11-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Augh, KLs sure are annoying. That hacker's gonna get what he deserves!

Updated
11-22-2015, 11:49 AM
he just won a harvester from a giveaway lolz

iStolen
11-22-2015, 12:01 PM
There is no police on the web. Nothing can be done, unless, say, his internet bank account was hacked.

ahahahha I nearly died of laughter reading his About Me.

https://www.politsei.ee/et/nouanded/veebikonstaabel/

try to translate it.

KKcupcake
11-22-2015, 12:07 PM
thx for the tip but his bio though ahahah

iStolen
11-22-2015, 01:07 PM
thx for the tip but his bio though ahahah

He didn't do the bio. Probably the person who got in.

iSkyDoesGTC
11-22-2015, 01:11 PM
https://www.politsei.ee/et/nouanded/veebikonstaabel/

try to translate it.

Do you want me to translate it? Then copy and paste it for you?

Stephan Redko
11-22-2015, 01:30 PM
he just won a harvester from a giveaway lolz

Yes, I did.

iStolen
11-22-2015, 01:46 PM
Do you want me to translate it? Then copy and paste it for you?

No, I just gave it to D0GE to read more.

Rockytop
11-22-2015, 01:55 PM
I hate to be the one to ask but...

Who the heck is Galic?

mrthadawee
11-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Also, he's contacting web-police. The "hacker" might get a fine of $2000.
The "hacker" has hacked him many times, he has published his passwords everywhere.
Keylogger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Sorry but using the term "internet police" unironically is just laughable..

There really isn't anything they can do. The user is responsible for keeping their computers virus free, if they hacked credit card details then fine. Have the police look into it, but honestly. Getting caught out by a keylogger in this day of age just makes me cringe. Kids really don't know what they're doing online even though they think they're tech savvy..

iStolen
11-22-2015, 02:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

There really isn't anything they can do. The user is responsible for keeping their computers virus free, if they hacked credit card details then fine. Have the police look into it, but honestly. Getting caught out by a keylogger in this day of age just makes me cringe. Kids really don't know what they're doing online even though they think they're tech savvy..

I'm not the one who told him to do it, his mom was :crazy:

Stephan Redko
11-22-2015, 04:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Estonia is a small country. That makes theese things easier. We do have web-police men and they also were in our school and they said using someone's ID or hacking is a fine of $3500 Dollars

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

And that fool knows excactly what he is doing. Since you can't put a 12 year old in jail, there's a fine of alot if money

Applez
11-23-2015, 12:37 AM
i dont even know who that is