PDA

View Full Version : Teachers should not be feared and ouch for my second cousin.

Aunos
11-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Guys don't be afraid of your teachers. If they tell you to do something dangerous, or going to do something dangerous cause your afraid of your teacher, then DONT BE.

I have a second cousin, he fell 3 floors high. Why? Cause he was afraid that the teacher will be mad at him cause his informal theme fell down the ledge and there was a like small platform.

He is now in the hospital and hope he is ok. Also, shame on that teacher.

SpeedFreakz
11-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Teacher rekt your cousin...

Btw get well soon...

Ceyx_GrowT
11-23-2015, 12:02 PM
Eehhh?? That's... uhhh...

BTW, get well soon...

Aunos
11-23-2015, 12:03 PM
EDIT: the teacher told him to get it. Ok, I'm gonna kill that teacher.

Updated
11-23-2015, 12:06 PM

When a teacher does/says something that I totally disagree with, I talk to him/her straightly then argue. I want to see a drama between us in the principal's office:o

mokky
11-23-2015, 12:20 PM
V Oh snap!

KKcupcake
11-23-2015, 01:25 PM

damn if the teacher told him to jump down to take it :nope:
that is totally WRONG.
but hopefully your cousin gws

Aunos
11-23-2015, 01:27 PM
He is kinda ok now, his fall wasn't very bad since he fell first on the second floor ledge then down to the first (ouch). Base on what my moms said, he only suffered from a leg fracture. Thank god not a Brian damage.

Guys, if you have ***** teachers like that, KICK EM OUT

mokky
11-23-2015, 01:28 PM
damn if the teacher told him to jump down to take it :nope:
that is totally WRONG.
but hopefully your cousin gws

From where I come from its fine to say whatever you want.

What you choose to do is another thing altogether ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Git common sense

KKcupcake
11-23-2015, 01:31 PM
He is kinda ok now, his fall wasn't very bad since he fell first on the second floor ledge then down to the first (ouch). Base on what my moms said, he only suffered from a leg fracture. Thank god not a Brian damage.

Guys, if you have ***** teachers like that, KICK EM OUT

yes, good that there is no severe injury.
you should report that teacher to your education ministry.

- - - Updated - - -

From where I come from its fine to say whatever you want.

What you choose to do is another thing altogether ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Git common sense
singapore definitely does and should not condone teachers telling students to jump down a 3 story building to get a piece of paper.

Aunos
11-23-2015, 01:32 PM
The news is spreading the wild fire, hope the teacher gets kicked out.

The school even denied and said that it was a "no witness" incident, ***. THE TEACHER WAS JUST BESIDE HIM AND THERE ARE CLASSES GOING ON THAT HAS LIKE 40 STUDENTS EACH

Updated
11-23-2015, 01:34 PM
i am waiting for dis story to get to the media and see the face of that goddamn teacher

mokky
11-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Thank god not a Brian damage.

Hure hurr hure

Updated
11-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Hure hurr hure

lol....

(10 yaoi animes)

Aunos
11-23-2015, 01:39 PM
i am waiting for dis story to get to the media and see the face of that goddamn teacher

I honestly don't know that teacher, must be a new one

mokky
11-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Headlines the next day

Student plummets to ground for piece of paper
School says: ayy lmao.

Man,21 chokes on fishball 'just like mother used to make'

Trust me. It peobaboy won't get in the papers as they'll cover it up.

Updated
11-23-2015, 01:40 PM
I honestly don't know that teacher, must be a new one

must be a dumb fk

Updated
11-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Did you mean: Solorien

*clicks
(10colors)

- - - Updated - - -

gahahahahahhahahah

mokky
11-23-2015, 01:46 PM
yes, good that there is no severe injury.
you should report that teacher to your education ministry.

- - - Updated - - -

singapore definitely does and should not condone teachers telling students to jump down a 3 story building to get a piece of paper.

Uh they don't.

But you do know that people say things they don't mean right?

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-23-2015, 01:48 PM
Why would a teacher even do that? No matter how bad the teacher is, they can't force a student to do acts that can result to death, unless the teacher is a psychopath. Plus, the student should know to what extent a teacher can force you to do. If the situation is a matter of life and death, you don't do what the teacher says, you fight for what you know is right; and if in any case the teacher physically harms you, you have all the rights as a student to fight for your dignity.

The possibility of a student even doing is impossible. The story lacks reality.

Sorry but, it's just too unrealistic to me.

Aunos
11-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Hure hurr hure

Why would a teacher even do that? No matter how bad the teacher is, they can't force a student to do acts that can result to death, unless the teacher is a psychopath. Plus, the student should know to what extent a teacher can force you to do. If the situation is a matter of life and death, you don't do what the teacher says, you fight for what you know is right; and if in any case the teacher physically harms you, you have all the rights as a student to fight for your dignity.

Ok this might be kinda long...

He is a singer I think? He does like singing contest, he missed out a lot of school work so he is trying to catch up, I've been to the spot and the railing isn't that high, around up to my upper stomach, plus there are some wooden boxes outside that he could use to climb. On the otherside of the railing is like a green plastic platform, so when I rains, it won't reach the first floor. Base on the photo, the green plastic broke and he fell.

I can't really post pictures since I don't want people to know my school etc. I just found out after reaching home, I'm still gonna check it out tommorrow.

Boomer
11-23-2015, 01:53 PM

Nice knowing you Doge. Don't let Hamumu hit you on the way out. :wave: Hehehehe that burn tho xD

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-23-2015, 02:02 PM
Ok this might be kinda long...

He is a singer I think? He does like singing contest, he missed out a lot of school work so he is trying to catch up, I've been to the spot and the railing isn't that high, around up to my upper stomach, plus there are some wooden boxes outside that he could use to climb. On the otherside of the railing is like a green plastic platform, so when I rains, it won't reach the first floor. Base on the photo, the green plastic broke and he fell.

I can't really post pictures since I don't want people to know my school etc. I just found out after reaching home, I'm still gonna check it out tommorrow.

You're his cousin and you don't know part of his life? Also, if this happened, could you post a site that has the news? Media can't be stopped in terms of school accidents.

voidgaming
11-23-2015, 02:04 PM
Dayum,I wish this happen to my spoiled cousin,
I hate him.

Aunos
11-23-2015, 02:14 PM
You're his cousin and you don't know part of his life? Also, if this happened, could you post a site that has the news? Media can't be stopped in terms of school accidents.

I have many cousins and I don't remember everyone. The news, I'm not sure. I haven't seen a article about it yet.

Hans
11-23-2015, 02:17 PM
I ain't here to give any kind of sympathy, but to point out somethings:

First, the teacher never said "GO JUMP OFF THE LEGDE AND CHASE AFTER YER' DAMN INFORMAL THEMES!"

Second, it was obviously his own will to chase the informal theme, based on your wording of course. So if we get the story wrong, it would be always partly your fault.

THIIIIIIRD, it's a thing that you got afraid of someone. It's another thing that you react to that feeling. And it's now three things that you decided to go for the dive.

Stop shaming the teacher because your cousin decided to swim on solid-rock :,)

Aunos
11-23-2015, 02:18 PM
I think I should close the thread here...

I'm getting afraid of what this thread is becoming...

Hans
11-23-2015, 02:25 PM

Not really.

This is how it really works, right and wrong doesn't belong in this conflict whatsoever :'D

'Tis: He/she does whatever the hecks he wants, you do whatever the heck you want. That's how every argument goes. By abiding some rules of course, which is totally not necessary but it's yer' tradition as civilized people.

Roshi
11-23-2015, 02:27 PM
Didn't the teacher said it with sarcasm ? My teacher says many thing and obviously we don't do them.:scratch:

mokky
11-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Didn't the teacher said it with sarcasm ? My teacher says many thing and obviously we don't do them.:scratch:

Told you.

Sarcasm is a thing

Edwardson97
11-23-2015, 02:32 PM
He never told your cousin you jump off a ledge to get it, you said that the teacher said " go and get it," this is where sarcasm comes into play? Not unless if your teacher force him to. No teacher has the right to forcefully tell someone to jump off a ledge. Well tell your dumbfounded cousin to think next time.

mokky
11-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Also good luck with your cousin, that cannot think.

OHHHHHHHHH SAVAGE.

Hans
11-23-2015, 02:37 PM
He never told your cousin you jump off a ledge to get it, you said that the teacher said " go and get it," your cousin didn't think that through. Also I don't fear teachers, why fear someone that teaching you something that you will never use in real life? Also good luck with your cousin, that cannot think.

Ouch! I cut my eyes while reading this! Haha, funny thing you got there :,)

KKcupcake
11-23-2015, 02:46 PM

*clank*
perma banned

KKcupcake
11-24-2015, 05:42 AM
no charcoals

ye
(10chars)