PDA

View Full Version : What I think of everyone I know on the forums.

Dodo Wizard
11-23-2015, 10:52 PM
There's over a thousand people on this forum. I'm not going to list all of them. I went through the first 10 pages of the member list, starting from highest post. I'm done with this thread now.

Let me start this off by saying this is not a "Ask me what I think of you" type of thread.
I've been wanting to do this for a while, and I figure it's time I let it be known who I think is cool, and who I think is a fool that needs to haul their butt back to school.

There'll probably be some people in these lists that some of you new guys might never have heard of. Oh well. If they had a forum account and I knew them or knew of them, they should be here.
I won't be listing my reasoning for everyone, or anyone likely. That'd take too long.

People I like Bobotov, Djcasso123, princeexe, krazynewb Boomer, GummiBear64, Areodax, Purple585, CoryT, D0GE, |ThyLuigi| Spotlight, MagicalFishy, Applez, 26FtW26, Disaster, Bob Will, HerobrineFan, Sheth, ParkourDevil, Hans, Its Daniel, Brys, Gabe, PotatoMarco, raqk, SuperJ, Shikaru, Potato, King902, Pannyflan, Jeremy012, SageDeoxys, syrup, Tohru, Edwardson97, TIMTAM, Paine, Tech, Liammagoo, LittleSirP, Cheezguy, craft3d, GoldShard, Anulot, Pikasack, DumbOldDoor, Packs, MarkA, Linkoftime, RudyBan, Rockytop, Aunos, PArtyHarder, Tugg Speedman(What ever happened to Tugg anyway?), Imanapp, Bruce Wayne, optimuswhat, TheOnlyFish, Updated,

This group has some people I respect, some people I think are okay, and some of them I barely even know, but just enough to know they're okay in my book. Megazork, Mahmoud, BLYoshi, Indicative, PolarisHD, ElectroDream, Mark Chong,, Toukiedatak, Maryjane, Conan, Bejewled, JOSHIE63, SpeedFreakz, Reballoo, Kranken, Cocomonkey, Berenice, WindyLink560, COLTONROCKO, DJSummertimes, lolgal96, BudderMeow, JakeShore, Arnold, ImAPogo, Edvoid20, Mitcho123, Tempting, MyLegGuy, SilentDogs, Everyone that has paint in their name, ZeroRarity, BoredSozes,

People I don't know well enough to form a proper opinionJack Bowe, DevinS, MrSword48, Zfert, Aram Sevag, abram123, ADMex, atwistoffate, Fredi, mrthadawee, BioTestificate, Angrox, Anfinity, _Lennart_, Mr Meh Meh, Friboy8, Carlo Miguel Velasco, Mufffin,

Horses Equine

People I dislike LyveWyre, KKcupcake,

If you're going to reply, say something intelligent please.

Friboy8
11-23-2015, 10:56 PM
This is not done! I just got bored partway through and decided to post this bit of it. it is by no means finished.

Let me start this off by saying this is not a "Ask me what I think of you" type of thread.
I've been wanting to do this for a while, and I figure it's time I let it be known who I think is cool, and who I think is a fool that needs to haul their butt back to school.

There'll probably be some people in these lists that some of you new guys might never have heard of. Oh well. If they had a forum account and I knew them or knew of them, they should be here.
I won't be listing my reasoning for everyone, or anyone likely. That'd take too long.

People I like Bobotov, Djcasso123, princeexe, krazynewb Boomer, GummiBear64, Areodax, Purple585, CoryT, D0GE, |ThyLuigi| Spotlight, MagicalFishy, Applez, 26FtW26, Disaster, Bob Will, HerobrineFan, Sheth, ParkourDevil, Hans, Its Daniel, Brys, Gabe, PotatoMarco, raqk, SuperJ, Shikaru, Potato, King902, Pannyflan, Jeremy012, SageDeoxys, syrup, Tohru, Edwardson97, TIMTAM, Paine, Tech,

This group has some people I respect, some people I think are okay, and some of them I barely even know, but just enough to know they're okay in my book. Megazork, Mahmoud, BLYoshi, Indicative, PolarisHD, ElectroDream, Mark Chong,, Toukiedatak, Maryjane, Conan, Bejewled, JOSHIE63, SpeedFreakz, Updated, Reballoo

People I don't know well enough to form a proper opinionJack Bowe, DevinS, MrSword48, Zfert, Aram Sevag, abram123, ADMex, atwistoffate, Fredi, mrthadawee, BioTestificate, Angrox, Anfinity, _Lennart_, Mr Meh Meh, Angrox,

Horses Equine

People I dislike I didn't get to this part yet, so it's empty right now.

Just pointing out that you put angrox twice:sweatdrop:
Hopefully that counts as something intelligent:whistling:

PolarisHD
11-23-2015, 11:13 PM
Dogmatisms of all kinds are fearful of the creative, for in the imagination and abstractions of the artist lay the denuded reflections of the truth.

Am I doing this right?

Liammagoo
11-23-2015, 11:17 PM
My name isn't there.
Why do you hate me ;-;

Tempting
11-23-2015, 11:18 PM
I'm mostly surprised because I'm not on any list, even if it's the disliked list.

Obliderate
11-23-2015, 11:23 PM
Its a good thing nobody knows me, I'll never be judged!

optimuswhat
11-24-2015, 12:11 AM
Posting threads like this is the no.1 way to be the most judged person on the forum.

Aunos
11-24-2015, 12:14 AM

^^^^^^

:crazy:

Magicalfishy
11-24-2015, 12:15 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/oxLgK1Rrubpba/giphy.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3nrsjtfLm1r9oud5.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc9teipYi21r4y555o1_500.gif
Aww shucks. :')

MyLegGuy
11-24-2015, 01:09 AM
And MyLegGuy was nowhere to be seen....

JOSHIE63
11-24-2015, 01:14 AM
I am not too phased. I have only encountered you a few times by chance; never really talked to you too much.

Dogmatisms of all kinds are fearful of the creative, for in the imagination and abstractions of the artist lay the denuded reflections of the truth.

Am I doing this right?

Almost, though try not to sound like a sophisticated Bob Ross so much. Let the obscurities in the fluency remediate themselves.

SpeedFreakz
11-24-2015, 01:21 AM
I don't know you soo why not...

*Fells you*

SageDeoxys
11-24-2015, 01:46 AM
Yay, I'm liked!

Holy shizen, you're alive!

|ThyLuigi|
11-24-2015, 02:13 AM
Yay, I'm liked.

NIRVANADEMON
11-24-2015, 02:14 AM
This is not done! I just got bored partway through and decided to post this bit of it. it is by no means finished.

People I like Bobotov, Djcasso123, princeexe, krazynewb Boomer, GummiBear64, Areodax, Purple585, CoryT, D0GE, |ThyLuigi| Spotlight, MagicalFishy, Applez, 26FtW26, Disaster, Bob Will, HerobrineFan, Sheth, ParkourDevil, Hans, Its Daniel, Brys, Gabe, PotatoMarco, raqk, SuperJ, Shikaru, Potato, King902, Pannyflan, Jeremy012, SageDeoxys, syrup, Tohru, Edwardson97, TIMTAM, Paine, Tech,

This group has some people I respect, some people I think are okay, and some of them I barely even know, but just enough to know they're okay in my book. Megazork, Mahmoud, BLYoshi, Indicative, PolarisHD, ElectroDream, Mark Chong,, Toukiedatak, Maryjane, Conan, Bejewled, JOSHIE63, SpeedFreakz, Updated, Reballoo

People I don't know well enough to form a proper opinionJack Bowe, DevinS, MrSword48, Zfert, Aram Sevag, abram123, ADMex, atwistoffate, Fredi, mrthadawee, BioTestificate, Angrox, Anfinity, _Lennart_, Mr Meh Meh, Angrox, Friboy8

Horses Equine

what abiut me ???

Paintlesss
11-24-2015, 02:18 AM
*Doesnt see name on list*
*cries in corner*

SilentDogs
11-24-2015, 02:20 AM
I've met you a few times, but I don't think I got to know you well enough, could that be the reason why I'm not on any of those lists? :p

craft3d
11-24-2015, 02:30 AM
I've met you a few times, but I don't think I got to know you well enough, could that be the reason why I'm not on any of those lists? :p

That kind of surprised me, considering you're such a nice person.

Evortez
11-24-2015, 02:32 AM
Nobody knows me.

SpeedFreakz
11-24-2015, 02:34 AM
I won't fit myself if you like me or not....

Tech
11-24-2015, 02:37 AM
I feel so honored. :cry:

SnowyFox1000
11-24-2015, 03:17 AM
If I'm not in any of them, you either hate me, or never heard of me..

Btw, you haven't seen the "real" Gabe yet, he's pretty the same thing as LifeSupport, he's his sidekick :p.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhhh.... Uhhhhh.
What do you call a mexican who lost his car.
Carlos

"Infraction"

Porky Minch
11-24-2015, 06:24 AM
Wow. I'm first on the list!

-Bobotov

voidgaming
11-24-2015, 07:13 AM
*waiting this guy getting shipped with one of the peeps on like list"

PINCH
11-24-2015, 07:16 AM

True and same!
If they do know me, they will regret. xD Jukee

Equine
11-24-2015, 07:21 AM
This thread insults me

mrthadawee
11-24-2015, 07:26 AM
Equine is still a horse btw tbh fam...

lad

SageDeoxys
11-24-2015, 07:36 AM
*waiting this guy getting shipped with one of the peeps on like list"

DodoWizard X King902? I can make that happen...

mrthadawee
11-24-2015, 08:02 AM

lad

mrthadawee
11-24-2015, 08:04 AM
Double post :crazy:

Yeah my phone messed up and I accidently sort of posted the same thing twice. I can't blame Seth on that one. My bad, *deleted duped post*

EDIT: I can't delete it... It literally won't work...
Send help...

ambiguster
11-24-2015, 08:10 AM
Seems im am friends of nearly all of formers in here...
Excpet u. Becoz i dont know u.

But thats ok. Atleast im not anywhere in the third spoiler. :eek:

Nobody knows me.

Your too new. :p

Updated
11-24-2015, 10:06 AM
i just want to say that i knew you from the moment you made your avatar a picture of your face :)

BioTestificate
11-24-2015, 10:14 AM
I guess that will stay that way until next year. Or the year after that.

BTW, do you plan to release your criteria for judging?

GummiBear64
11-24-2015, 11:48 AM
Something intelligent please.

oh my god I'm loved

CoryT
11-24-2015, 03:26 PM
Oh gee:sweatdrop:

So many people forget me nowadays... but thx Dodowizard

Dodo Wizard
11-24-2015, 03:29 PM

Didn't mean to do that, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

My name isn't there.
Why do you hate me ;-;

It isn't finished.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm mostly surprised because I'm not on any list, even if it's the disliked list.

It isn't finished, I just got bored and to decided to post what I already put down.

Rockytop
11-24-2015, 03:29 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't know me yet. :sweatdrop:

ZeroRarity
11-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Wow. I see a lot of good ol' 2014 forumers in your list. Pretty nostalgic, I must say. Haha.

Dodo Wizard
11-24-2015, 03:33 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't know me yet. :sweatdrop:

I do. Also, everyone apparently missed the big red letters saying it's not finished.
People if you aren't on the list then I either have no idea who you are or I just have't gotten to you yet. There's a LOT of people on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. I see a lot of good ol' 2014 forumers in your list. Pretty nostalgic, I must say. Haha.

That'd be because, to try and make sure I didn't leave people out, I was going through the list of members, and I figured I might as well sort the member list highest post count to lowest.
I only got to page 2 of that list yesterday.

BoredSozes
11-24-2015, 03:35 PM

People I don't know well enough to form a proper opinionJack Bowe, DevinS, MrSword48, Zfert, Aram Sevag, abram123, ADMex, atwistoffate, Fredi, mrthadawee, BioTestificate, Angrox, Anfinity, _Lennart_, Mr Meh Meh, Friboy8

Horses Equine

Oh never mind, i didnt see the red words. But i'm sure after reading this, you'll include me in that liked list of yours. Right?

Megazork
11-24-2015, 06:12 PM
I was about to think these were going to be one of those threads that generalize the Growtopia community to be corrupt or a "wake-up call" to act ethically but it's a good thing I didn't assume. It's a nice change of pace but careful for the attention fishers that just want to see their name on a list.

By the way, you're pretty mature for not putting a section called "People I hate"

Hans
11-24-2015, 06:38 PM
AT LAST, NOT ANY STEREOTYPICAL IDEALISTS WHO EXPLAINS EVERY CRAP ON WHY HE "LIKEZ" OR "DISLIKES" THAT PERSON FOR A PERTICULAR AND YET AGAIN, BIASED MATTER.

I love the change of the scenery once in a while, it's pretty peaceful. I LIKE YOU. I APPROVE!

Arnold
11-24-2015, 06:38 PM
before this post.

when i search 'arnold'
why does this thread come up?

am i secretly liked? :rolleyes:

Equine
11-24-2015, 07:08 PM

lad
What

lad
Still what

Double post :crazy:
What

LyveWyre
11-24-2015, 08:15 PM
Haha, I understand why Cupcake and I share spots on the dislike list.

hammerkraz
11-24-2015, 08:25 PM
Hey, what about me ?

Areodax
11-24-2015, 09:15 PM
>people i dislike
>didn't get to this part yet

Oh dear, am I going to see the world burn before my eyes? :crazy:

Polar
11-24-2015, 09:22 PM
i feel like a member of anonymous because no one knows me :rolleyes:

nevaks
11-24-2015, 11:09 PM
i feel like a member of anonymous because no one knows me :rolleyes:

Maybe you can fill the "people i don't like" section.

SnowyFox1000
11-24-2015, 11:23 PM
Doge Section:

nevaks
D0GE
SpeedFreakz

LyveWyre
11-25-2015, 10:53 PM
Doge Section:

nevaks
D0GE
SpeedFreakz