PDA

View Full Version : PSLE results released tomorrow.

KKcupcake
11-24-2015, 01:58 PM
welp, tmr is the day you find out your long awaited results.
best of luck to all p6 singaporean forumers!
what are your goals? mine is 251 :o

hopefully everyone gets into their 1st choice school!! don't be discouraged if your score is not what you wanted!

Nathan Shew
11-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Good luck guys hope all of you get 280 kkk:rolleyes:

Nathan Shew
11-24-2015, 02:28 PM
Probably it's just my school or that prelims were much harder than the actual test itself, like, I predicted off by 20 last year, so good luck.;)

Every school is like that
Point is the bell curve usually pushes your score up:rolleyes:

Nathan Shew
11-24-2015, 02:39 PM
My friend's prelim got approx 180 teachers be like GGWP you are so dead
PSLE got 250+

KKcupcake
11-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Probably it's just my school or that prelims were much harder than the actual test itself, like, I predicted off by 20 last year, so good luck.;)

my school is like that as well, my prelims were horribly difficult and i scored 236 when i calculated my aggregate :crazy:

psle was a whoooole lot easier so i made less mistakes in all papers, woo.

- - - Updated - - -

Every school is like that
Point is the bell curve usually pushes your score up:rolleyes:

hell yeah i love bell curve <3

BoredSozes
11-24-2015, 03:07 PM
PSLE.... oh wow, i feels so old now. :(

Divine+
11-24-2015, 03:08 PM
PSLE is obviously easier because the teachers want you in a safe margin, also to give you a reality check.

I got 240(?) for prelim but ended up getting 250 in the real thing.

KKcupcake
11-24-2015, 03:09 PM
PSLE.... oh wow, i feels so old now. :(

you can't be thaaaat old... right?

- - - Updated - - -

PSLE is obviously easier because the teachers want you in a safe margin, also to give you a reality check.

I got 240(?) for prelim but ended up getting 250 in the real thing.

hmm true...

BoredSozes
11-24-2015, 03:09 PM
you can't be thaaaat old... right?

7 years ago at night, i was praying for good results hahahaha in hindsight, PSLE results were 99% insiginificant to my life apart from my first secondary school (which mattered very little).

So yeah, 7 years is a pretty long time ago.

KKcupcake
11-24-2015, 03:15 PM
7 years ago at night, i was praying for good results hahahaha in hindsight, PSLE results were 99% insiginificant to my life apart from my first secondary school (which mattered very little).

So yeah, 7 years is a pretty long time ago.

well, not that long.
but yeah, the results itself are pretty trifling but it is what the results can get you to that matters more to me, different sec schools, different teachers, curriculum, learning env, friends, i think these will all shape you into what you are, so i think the school matters quite a bit.

BoredSozes
11-24-2015, 03:27 PM
well, not that long.
but yeah, the results itself are pretty trifling but it is what the results can get you to that matters more to me, different sec schools, different teachers, curriculum, learning env, friends, i think these will all shape you into what you are, so i think the school matters quite a bit.

Yes, school culture is important.

If you go to a sec school like mine, you become a more cynical person. :)

4youu
11-24-2015, 03:52 PM
Secondart school is fun when you're sec 4. 2 months before O levels... studying with friends when library is open till it is closed. Literally 10am-9pm daily.