Just to clarify :

Greentext -
[COLOR="#66cc66"][/COLOR.]

Non Greentext -
[COLOR="#000000"][/COLOR.]

you may now /b/egin

Magicalfishy
11-24-2015, 09:27 PM
I've never been to 4chan, but I've heard it's a dangerous place. I've always wondered what it was about though. o-o

ElectroDream
11-24-2015, 09:34 PM
I've never been to 4chan, but I've heard it's a dangerous place. I've always wondered what it was about though. o-o

Same. I'm curious but i'm aware too.

Areodax
11-24-2015, 09:43 PM

Same. I'm curious but i'm aware too.

just imagine an imageboard, where everyone can be anonymous, hate other communities, have numbers at the end of their post, and basically near-hell.

HerobrineFan
11-24-2015, 09:51 PM

>website
>anonymous users
>home to hackers
>bad things happened
>ohreally.jpeg

SageDeoxys
11-24-2015, 10:00 PM
just imagine an imageboard, where everyone can be anonymous, hate other communities, have numbers at the end of their post, and basically near-hell.

So basically the YouTube comment section on steroids?
I should join.

Bruce Wayne
11-24-2015, 10:31 PM
>Your all noobs.

syrup
11-24-2015, 10:31 PM
normies get out of my board

i think that's a meme but it applies

PolarisHD
11-24-2015, 11:05 PM
How can you know which reply is which? Went there once and got really confused. Also, 4chan is blocked in my country, does anyone know how I can access to it without downloading VPNs and such?

Simplify_
11-25-2015, 01:35 AM
>Astonishing
>Outstanding
>Amazing
>Extraordinary
>Incredible
>Any word that fits with what I'm going at.

Rockytop
11-25-2015, 01:40 AM
4 Chan ehh?

peck
11-25-2015, 06:05 AM
And the ones just like everyone here frog posting and trying to make greentext funny, are the cancer of 4chan, sitting on s4s all day on ylyl threads and speaking of the "dreaded /b" which is just a bunch of nude photos and creep shot threads.
I can imagine half your peeps posts "lol nice dubs meme xdddddd r u a hacker? How can I be hacker too? How 2 get on deep Web so I can be hardcore?"

- - - Updated - - -

The only hell are skids that join assuming it's hardcore or something.

4chan is really just an anime/introvert image board where there's a daily influx of you type of people trash posting.

Areodax
11-25-2015, 09:25 AM
And the ones just like everyone here frog posting and trying to make greentext funny, are the cancer of 4chan, sitting on s4s all day on ylyl threads and speaking of the "dreaded /b" which is just a bunch of nude photos and creep shot threads.
I can imagine half your peeps posts "lol nice dubs meme xdddddd r u a hacker? How can I be hacker too? How 2 get on deep Web so I can be hardcore?"

- - - Updated - - -

The only hell are skids that join assuming it's hardcore or something.

4chan is really just an anime/introvert image board where there's a daily influx of you type of people trash posting.

let me rephrase it then.

basically a site where you share images based on the board you're on, share personal stories, say curse words, and some other stuff kids wouldn't do. the /b/ board, as notorious as you've heard, is just a board with rep, more than the others.

if you need to delve into the "deep" culture of 4chin, i suggest knowing their vocab first.

Areodax
11-25-2015, 09:28 AM
How can you know which reply is which? Went there once and got really confused. Also, 4chan is blocked in my country, does anyone know how I can access to it without downloading VPNs and such?

there are numbers at the end of everyone's post, and you can determine whose post is that by just hovering your cursor on the numbers of someone else replying to that post.

the site is has some nfsw content, gore, lolis, erp threads, trashy posts and so on.

its kinda boring now that i think about it.

KKcupcake
11-25-2015, 09:37 AM
ok... i'm imagining this is how 4chan is

>pepes for days
>memes are our life
>rEEEEEEEE
>*censored stuff*
>*hentai*
>i <3 anime
>i hate tumblr!!
>thefeelstoostrong.jpg
>mfw

SpeedFreakz
11-25-2015, 09:39 AM
Dear 4chan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Solsagann
11-25-2015, 09:49 AM
4Chan tard here. I use that website since the 06's Habbo raids (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pools-closed). I also learned english there, which was a pretty bad idea when you think about it. 4Chan is a not so anonymous image board. It looks like a terribly designed mess but it's a lot of fun once you understand how it works. This place is a huge joke, everything has to be taken in a humoristic and ridiculously offensive way.
That shady and silly town is divided into several boards, aka subforum, each of them dedicated to a specific subject. /b/ for random, /tv/ for TV (amazing!) and it goes on and on ad nauseam.

The website contains of course a LOT of NSFW content, as well as boards entirely dedicated to stuff your mother probably don't want you to see. Please don't discuss these things here and stick to the forum rules.

Areodax
11-25-2015, 10:04 AM
4Chan tard here. I use that website since the 06's Habbo raids (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pools-closed). I also learned english there, which was a pretty bad idea when you think about it. 4Chan is a not so anonymous image board. It looks like a terribly designed mess but it's a lot of fun once you understand how it works. This place is a huge joke, everything has to be taken in a humoristic and ridiculously offensive way.
That shady and silly town is divided into several boards, aka subforum, each of them dedicated to a specific subject. /b/ for random, /tv/ for TV (amazing!) and it goes on and on ad nauseam.

The website contains of course a LOT of NSFW content, as well as boards entirely dedicated to stuff your mother probably don't want you to see. Please don't discuss these things here and stick to the forum rules.

oh lala

no wonder dreary likes you hehe

you naughty naughty boi

newtard reporting for duty sir.

BioTestificate
11-25-2015, 11:12 AM
>/b/ in rtsoft

Typical
11-25-2015, 11:54 PM
lol I don't get the point of bringing 4chan or /b/ for that matter in these kinds of forums. Idk why you people seem to think 4chan gives off a "notorious" feel to it. Browsing it or mentioning it doesn't make you hardcore, but rather, quote peck, "normies trying to get out of being one." This thread is a joke that's just radiating cancer.

inkorrect
11-25-2015, 11:56 PM
I should join.
^
/me has joined the game