PDA

View Full Version : Something Stupid

Tempting
11-25-2015, 01:04 AM
In health, a girl named Sophia was the only one who had to do a presentation left in health. In the first slide, there was a thumbs up symbol. Naturally, I feel the urge to tell my friend about it, when it hits me. I tell my friend, that according to the image, we must keep our thumbs up 100% of the time. This led to a few health periods with aching thumbs.

Clarken (ciarken)
11-25-2015, 01:05 AM
Okay
femqwiufjqwf

SageDeoxys
11-25-2015, 01:12 AM
You should let me in your school.

MyLegGuy
11-25-2015, 01:15 AM
I don't get it.

In health, a girl named Sophia was the only one who had to do a presentation left in health. In the first slide, there was a thumbs up symbol.
There's a presentation, and the first slide has a thumbs up on it.

Naturally, I feel the urge to tell my friend about it
And then you feel like telling your friend that the first slide had a thumbs up on it.

when it hits me. I tell my friend, that according to the image, we must keep our thumbs up 100% of the time.
Then you realize that a picture of a thumbs up means your thumb should always be up, and then you tell your friend that.

This led to a few health periods with aching thumbs.
Then you keep your thumb up for several health periods.

That just doesn't make sense to me.

xZachCottonx
11-25-2015, 01:16 AM
In health, a girl named Sophia was the only one who had to do a presentation left in health. In the first slide, there was a thumbs up symbol. Naturally, I feel the urge to tell my friend about it, when it hits me. I tell my friend, that according to the image, we must keep our thumbs up 100% of the time. This led to a few health periods with aching thumbs.

In health, a girl named Sophia was the only one who had to do a presentation left in health?

iSkyDoesGTC
12-05-2015, 11:37 AM
What's happening? I don't get it.