PDA

View Full Version : I'm hooked on death note

Paintlesss
11-25-2015, 05:42 AM
I hooked on death note the anime is so good it's beating Sao and Noragami arigato combined help how do I control myself from this addiction.
Btw what's you're favorite character of the anime if you have one?
Mines Probbably Ryuk and maybe L

Paintlesss
11-25-2015, 05:50 AM
I recommend you stop The anime at episode 25.

Something big happens, and you'll like the anime more if you dont continue from there. Anyways once you get there you will realize.

L is my favorite. DeathNote Is an amazing anime btw, it really shows you just how smart humans can be sometimes.

I think the ones who are really smart ones are L and light huh they both begin with L there was a detective in one the episodes I recently watched she seemed smarter than any of the others yet she died I was hoping she could last at least 2 more episodes:nope:

Trolled
11-25-2015, 05:50 AM
physiological type of anime like death note is really interesting... just watch mirai nikki. never mind, its a horror for me.

Paintlesss
11-25-2015, 05:52 AM
physiological type of anime like death note is really interesting... just watch mirai nikki. never mind, its a horror for me.
Watch death note now just giving you a look of my favorite character

Imagine this as a bump

Trolled
11-25-2015, 06:01 AM
Watch death note now just giving you a look of my favorite character

dude i did watch the anime... my favourite character is light's father in heavens

Paintlesss
11-25-2015, 06:12 AM
dude i did watch the anime... my favourite character is light's father in heavens

Oh then imagine that post was a bump