PDA

View Full Version : IDK if I should quit my tuition or not...

ElectroDream
11-25-2015, 07:49 AM
Ok, I'll just summarise it.

- I wanted tuition
- Got into one
- 2 months and I'm kinda bored

It's always me, being all that indecisive. My scores don't matter because it's still around that. Besides, the tuition's only teaching science and math, meaning that it's not that determinant. Another problem is that I go there with my best friend daily and I'd feel bad leaving her alone, lol.

The other reason is that I feel bad wasting my dad's money lmao

It's always a huge dilemma deciding something in my life. :nope:

Halp.

KKcupcake
11-25-2015, 08:31 AM
if it helps and pulls your marks up considerably, don't quit.
if it doesn't, no point spending your dad's money on something that doesn't even work.
examine your weak points and focus on it, and work on practices/past test papers instead, redoing questions you got wrong.

TurtleNi2ht
11-25-2015, 08:38 AM
Well it really depends,if you feel you need tuition and the tuition helps then don't quit but if it REALLY doesn't help,then quit i guess

ElectroDream
11-25-2015, 10:42 AM
ROFL, science and math isn't my weak point. Chinese is. D:

Guess I'll quit next semester :crazy:

Aunos
11-25-2015, 10:47 AM
Quit. Most tutor are just all memorize, no understanding. Having tutor would be better if your younger, but since your around 14, there is no use for one. I can assure your parents can teach you better, plus you don't spend money.

If you have weak points, just study it more. I have weak points in Filipino and Chinese, yet I still don't have a tutor and I'm slowly getting better scores cause I study more.

ElectroDream
11-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Quit. Most tutor are just all memorize, no understanding. Having tutor would be better if your younger, but since your around 14, there is no use for one. I can assure your parents can teach you better, plus you don't spend money.

If you have weak points, just study it more. I have weak points in Filipino and Chinese, yet I still don't have a tutor and I'm slowly getting better scores cause I study more.

Lol, here's how it usually goes:

Talking about blood types
Mom: How are you blood-typed O? You should've been A or B.
Me: Well, the genes are crossed so blah blah blah ...

I'm more like the tutor '-' my dad also barely pays attention to everything, including my scores so I can get away with "B"s. :rolleyes:

Aunos
11-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Lol, here's how it usually goes:

Talking about blood types
Mom: How are you blood-typed O? You should've been A or B.
Me: Well, the genes are crossed so blah blah blah ...

I'm more like the tutor '-' my dad also barely pays attention to everything, including my scores so I can get away with "B"s. :rolleyes:

If your parents are like that...

Just study by yourself. Ever since I stopped tutor in elementary 3, my grades went up. Plus you have more time to rest. In the tutor, they keep you there till like 8:00 pm

ElectroDream
11-25-2015, 11:04 AM
If your parents are like that...

Just study by yourself. Ever since I stopped tutor in elementary 3, my grades went up. Plus you have more time to rest. In the tutor, they keep you there till like 8:00 pm

I'll take your advice, I guess..

lalalala~