PDA

View Full Version : Very slow connections.

Danne Uriel Boiser
11-25-2015, 12:54 PM
For those who have very slow connections...

~ How's your life going? :whistling:

I hope it's bad.

Updated
11-25-2015, 01:13 PM
I installed about 10 apps from the playstore with wifi boosting features in it. Also some apps that are described to be speed booster/junk cleaner so that I won't just have a fast internet speed but also the fps thingy! I currently have like 6 speed boosters (cm,avg, etc.) and as I said about 10 internet speed boosters.
d0ge it's a trap haha

ElectroDream
11-25-2015, 01:15 PM
I'm just patiently waiting a thread to load... Can barely play Growtopia now, or you can say as, no more worlds until my wi-fi is back stable. The wifi's connection is good, then suddenly it stops then a few second then it's normal again. It does bother me because I keep on dc-ing, y'know. But I'm still around here, since I'll just have to wait the page to load. :whistling:

Updated
11-25-2015, 01:37 PM
eww, wth, I hate that font, you are just killing those with good connections

http://i.imgur.com/JHtfFNI.png

hahahahaha

Danne Uriel Boiser
11-25-2015, 02:14 PM
eww, wth, I hate that font, you are just killing those with good connections

http://i.imgur.com/JHtfFNI.png

Hahaha... You made me laugh to your reply...

But, no offense, I really love Courier New . I want to be a secretary someday, but I think it will not come true because I have 2/3 of having a good penmanship. When I was in my elementary days, I want to practice the font format of "Courier New", but it's to difficult, few of them are very easy and the rest are very difficult. Erhm, and I like writing in crappy papers.. :sweatdrop:

Dodo Wizard
11-25-2015, 04:00 PM
I installed about 10 apps from the playstore with wifi boosting features in it. Also some apps that are described to be speed booster/junk cleaner so that I won't just have a fast internet speed but also the fps thingy! I currently have like 6 speed boosters (cm,avg, etc.) and as I said about 10 internet speed boosters.
d0ge it's a trap haha

I suppose you could say you....Updated your phone.