PDA

View Full Version : What a nightmare

SilversoulX
11-25-2015, 04:19 PM
I had a nightmare of a chainsaw guy in my school trying to kill me with his chainsaw and machine gun. I was hiding, but he keeps teleporting to my hiding place, when I banged my head on the wall in my dream, I woke up and my heart was beating so fast my chest hurts.

So, before the nightmare, my dream was about a hero who never gets tired, he saved the city from... I forgot. So, after that hero became famous, he had a new enemy, and that new enemy was the chainsaw guy. They were 1Upping each other with the hero saying, "I have an OP machine gun", then the villain said, "My machine gun doesn't need to shoot rapidly to kill in one shot."

Then I was suddenly in my classroom, my teacher left the classroom and then the chainsaw guy appeared, saying, "Hello guys, I'll be your substitute for this month!"

Every recess and lunch he tried to kill me. I saw a unicorn who was also terrified of the killer, he was so scared that I didn't understand what he said. It's been a month and still, the chainsaw guy is there. When my classmates were working on something, the killer looked me in the eye, I tried to do my "red-eyes" trick, I imagine I have red eyes and glare at the person staring at me. The killer's reaction was: He chased me down the hallways, I was a fast runner, so I ran to an empty classroom, locked the door and hid in there, but I heard a voice saying, "Hey, I can still see you.", the killer was behind me he started shooting me with his machine gun, but I dodged. He gave up killing me with the minigun, so he used his chainsaw and then I did some parkour. The window was locked so I can't jump out of the window because I don't have time to open it. I banged my head on the wall and woke up, my heart beating so fast I could feel it without moving my hands. I fell asleep again and weirdly, the dream continued, now I can't escape again, I was in the bathroom, I couldn't see him, but I knew the killer was waiting for me outside. So I used my dream powers to teleport to the soccer field. I called a crow to send him a message to meet me at the soccer field. He appeared behind me and tried to chainsaw me in half, but thanks to my mom waking me up, she saved my dream-self.

Obliderate
11-25-2015, 06:01 PM
My brother had a dream where he watched himself get chainsawed in half

iEmeraldBoy
11-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Ermmmm okay?

OBEY
11-25-2015, 06:06 PM
I had a nightmare of a chainsaw guy in my school trying to kill me with his chainsaw and machine gun. I was hiding, but he keeps teleporting to my hiding place, when I banged my head on the wall in my dream, I woke up and my heart was beating so fast my chest hurts.

I can do anything in my nightmares, so I call Chuck Norris to fight my nightmares.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

AdminBro
11-25-2015, 06:08 PM
I have a dream. MLKJ

voidgaming
11-25-2015, 06:14 PM
I have a dream too,
I AM THE KILLER!
I KILLED MY COUSIN,GRANDMOTHER,RANDOM STRANGERS ON STREET,MY HATED CLASSMATE,MORE RANDOM GUY AND.......

What ya know,Hamumu,
Seriously -.-

Probably I watched his vids before bed yesterday.

26FtW26
Every single nightmare I have, I'm with other people. :/

Paintlesss
I have a dream. MLKJ

Doesn't everybody

Arnold
11-25-2015, 06:27 PM
Dream of being 'defib-ed' (defibrillators) in mid air and falling back down to the ground.

SilversoulX
11-26-2015, 03:17 AM
Story added.

426 Hemi
11-26-2015, 03:18 AM
Great. Now go look at your jumpscares.

SilversoulX
11-27-2015, 05:55 PM
Great. Now go look at your jumpscares.

Shafou is scary when you least expect it. The others are Jeff the Killers, so it doesn't really terrify me, but it startles me.

thegamer381
11-27-2015, 08:12 PM
Wny do people keep talking about their dreams?