PDA

View Full Version : So I just finished watching Gakkou Gurashi...

PolarisHD
11-25-2015, 08:41 PM
WARNING: This thread contains major spoilers of the anime called "Gakkou Gurashi" alternatively called as "School-Live!". If you haven't watched it yet and/or you have plans on watching it, then avoid this thread at all cost (also, watch the anime). I'd recommend you to avoid spoilers as much as possible since going in blind is the best way to watch the anime.

Holy—*gets an infraction*. It has been such an awesome and sad (but still awesome) ride. I totally didn't expect this anime to contain so much feels. This is the only anime that made me cry so much. It's like someone had a Minigun with "feels" bullets and continously fired it at me.

R.I.P Megu-nee and Taromaru. Damn, I was really sad when they died. They were my favorite characters alongside Yuki. I really admired Megu-nee and Taromaru was just so cute (Yuki is too).

Is there anyone else that also watched this anime? If so, then feel free to discuss about it here.

Areodax
11-25-2015, 09:33 PM
i heard it from a youtuber and he said it's pretty good.

right now is not a good time, since i'm watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, or Higurashi When They Cry.

PolarisHD
11-25-2015, 10:44 PM
i heard it from a youtuber and he said it's pretty good.

right now is not a good time, since i'm watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, or Higurashi When They Cry.

Isn't that the anime with a yandere harem?