PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration and music

Chocolatte
11-26-2015, 12:55 AM
Does anyone know a lesser known artist (singer/songwriter) that I can listen to while writing books? Also some ideas for the so-called books? Thanks if you can help. I really just want to take a nap but I have so much work. UGH the struggle. And if you want I can dedicate the stories to you if you contribute a ground-breaking idea. Or you could be a character. Idk. Anything.

Just saying, if I do end up writing it, it will be on wattpad.

P.S. If you can help, please tell me the value of y.

(Jk I don't actually have algebra right now, but it might as well be. I spent the four hours on homework and I'm spent.)

Chocolatte
11-26-2015, 01:03 AM
Hall of Fame :rolleyes:

Love that song. I'm actually looking for songs that I don't know.

craft3d
11-26-2015, 01:04 AM
Depends on your writing styles. If you have a more darker side of writing, I can give you quite a bit of music that is depressing but can give you ideas.

If you have a cheerier writing style, I can also help but I can give less.

Darker Side: World Full of Nothing, Stripped, Broken, or Wrong.

Cheerier Side: Pain That I'm Used To, or New Life

World Full of Nothing is really suspenseful, and the vocals are very empowering. I love it, but on the inside it's a true way of how life goes.

Chocolatte
11-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Depends on your writing styles. If you have a more darker side of writing, I can give you quite a bit of music that is depressing but can give you ideas.

If you have a cheerier writing style, I can also help but I can give less.

Darker Side: World Full of Nothing, Stripped, Broken, or Wrong.

Cheerier Side: Pain That I'm Used To, or New Life

World Full of Nothing is really suspenseful, and the vocals are very empowering. I love it, but on the inside it's a true way of how life goes.

Okie thanks! I was planning on trying different styles anyways :P

JOSHIE63
11-26-2015, 01:25 AM
Coldplay in general has everything. I listen to them while writing because it is quieter and less…distracting than other music styles. That is, of course, if one would even be interested alternative/soft rock. Whatever genre, I hope something is found, as music makes brainstorming bearable.

May I ask what kind of story you are writing? I consider myself a decent writer — have been since I was ten — and surely a central theme would help. I could definately aid in the brainstorming process.

KKcupcake
11-26-2015, 02:19 AM
melanie martinez and halsey.

Chocolatte
11-27-2015, 12:07 AM
Coldplay in general has everything. I listen to them while writing because it is quieter and less…distracting than other music styles. That is, of course, if one would even be interested alternative/soft rock. Whatever genre, I hope something is found, as music makes brainstorming bearable.

May I ask what kind of story you are writing? I consider myself a decent writer — have been since I was ten — and surely a central theme would help. I could definitely aid in the brainstorming process.

I'm not sure, I want to write so much, all my ideas. Thanks for the music suggestions as well.

- - - Updated - - -

melanie martinez and halsey.

Already listenin to them :D

Chocolatte
11-27-2015, 12:27 AM
Bump. Please.