PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P kissanime.com for a long time.

Tempting
11-26-2015, 01:14 AM
EDIT: IT'S BACK. These guys are too good at what they do..

JOSHIE63
11-26-2015, 01:19 AM
That is the only place I would watch it — however seldom that may be. It is unfortunate, but I kind of knew it was too good to be true.

Trolled
11-26-2015, 01:24 AM
no WTH KISSANIME CLOSED?!

nvm got kissanime.to

Tempting
11-26-2015, 01:34 AM
no WTH KISSANIME CLOSED?!

nvm got kissanime.to

Kissanime.to aint' working either..

Typical
11-26-2015, 01:42 AM
I'm sorry but, can you specify what kinds of animes were taken down/removed. I'm currently on it and I really can't find what you're describing. Site works perfectly fine and animes that I've seen are still there.

Trolled
11-26-2015, 01:44 AM
OH CRAP... i just wanted to watch and boom

Bad news, very bad news. Because of DMCA, almost all videos on KissAnime were deleted. We will reupload new anime of this season, but it will take very looooooooong time to fix all remain episodes. We will not response to messages from now on because our inbox is overload atm.

pft... WHO DID ITTTTTTTTT:mad::mad::mad::mad::excl:

well anyway, lets go to anime haven... my alt choice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZeroRarity
11-26-2015, 01:47 AM
Gogoanime.com is love.

Trolled
11-26-2015, 01:51 AM
imagine the dmca looked at this forum and our post and saw all the alt websites, they will be like "we must close all this websites"

mokky
11-26-2015, 02:06 AM
Whelp
There goes my
Happy time

syrup
11-26-2015, 02:12 AM
i'm actually very happy it was taken down. Its free because its pirated (100% ILLEGAL WEBSITE) and is killing the anime community as a whole because no money is being sent to to the animators. This is why many great companies were forced to go out of business. it's funny how the community itself is going to be the death of anime.

I use Crunchy-roll, please just pay 5$ a month to support the anime you watch, Thank you.

tbh crunchyroll is trash but i'll watch it with adblock on chromecast.

Tempting
11-26-2015, 02:28 AM
I'm sorry but, can you specify what kinds of animes were taken down/removed. I'm currently on it and I really can't find what you're describing. Site works perfectly fine and animes that I've seen are still there.

Basically everything except currently airing anime.

Whether or not what kissanime.com is doing is correct, I don't like other sites as much. If they weren't missing around 1/4 of the things I look up, or don't show pop up ads that crash the site on my iPod Touch 4, then that site is probably good.

Crunchyroll too. They don't have a license to most companies that make shows that I watch, and for the shows I do watch, it's a week behind, and I can't pay for premium. I do think they make a good business though.

raqk
11-26-2015, 02:45 AM
Ayy any recommendations for shows on kissanime that are still up?

ive only really watched a couple anime, mainly:

Naruto
SAO
Amagami SS

_.Celerity._
11-26-2015, 02:59 AM
Really?! And I had just started to watch anime :nope: Last time I went on kissanime.com it was working fine?

BaconHero
11-26-2015, 03:46 AM
No wonder i thought something odd was going on
Now I gotta find another site :cry:

MyLegGuy
11-26-2015, 03:53 AM
Noo0oo0o0oOo0o0Oo0o...
I use it every night, and this is the start of my Thanksgiving break.

Guess I'll either have to go back to Crunchyroll, or find another site that works on Ps Vita.
I would be fine with Crunchyroll if it had every anime I wanted to watch. But it doesn't.

peck
11-26-2015, 07:40 AM
i'm actually very happy it was taken down. Its free because its pirated (100% ILLEGAL WEBSITE) and is killing the anime community as a whole because no money is being sent to to the animators. This is why many great companies were forced to go out of business. it's funny how the community itself is going to be the death of anime.

I use Crunchy-roll, please just pay 5$ a month to support the anime you watch, Thank you.

With how little crunchy roll supports it's provided anime, it may as well be pirated if it's not the top ten viewed

Aunos
11-26-2015, 08:02 AM
I bet all my anime watching friends are crying now...

PolarisHD
11-26-2015, 08:05 AM
Really? I just went to kissanime and no episodes were missing/deleted. I noticed last week that whenever I type "kissanime.com", it automatically redirects me to "kissanime.to".

Also, to be honest, I kinda feel :poop:ty for watching anime illegally, but I have no choice since I can't pay because I'm not old enough to get a job. I'd like to support the industry, but I can't.

Edit: Nvm. I never bothered to click the episode. Just saw the message. ;-;

BioTestificate
11-26-2015, 11:53 AM
Really? I just went to kissanime and no episodes were missing/deleted. I noticed last week that whenever I type "kissanime.com", it automatically redirects me to "kissanime.to".

Also, to be honest, I kinda feel :poop:ty for watching anime illegally, but I have no choice since I can't pay because I'm not old enough to get a job. I'd like to support the industry, but I can't.

I'm also willing to pay for indie games to support the devs, but...

It's a sad tale for both sides.

Areodax
11-26-2015, 12:08 PM
animenova still works though.

The quality may be a bit non-HQ, but at least its fine enough.

Pacific
11-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Gogoanime.com is love.

Gogoanime.com is life

XDCorez
11-26-2015, 02:01 PM
Lol and there was i very lucky to finish Danganronpa before DMCA took 98% of the animes down.
Congrats DMCA, hope you're happy.

iFrostSpark
11-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Ayy any recommendations for shows on kissanime that are still up?

ive only really watched a couple anime, mainly:

Naruto
SAO
Amagami SS

one punch man
:DDDD

Tempting
11-26-2015, 03:00 PM
I found a good site to watch things on mobile with a decent library. I posted the link in the first message.

Edit: Nvm. I never bothered to click the episode. Just saw the message. ;-;

I don't know if counts, but I think it is legal according to the bottom of the page on the site.

PolarisHD
11-26-2015, 03:42 PM
I don't know if counts, but I think it is legal according to the bottom of the page on the site.

If that was the case, then the DMCA wouldn't have removed most of the episodes in the site.

Also, I think that the 4k views came from those people who searched "RIP Kissanime" or something like that in Google and one of the search results was this thread.

SnowyFox1000
11-26-2015, 03:46 PM
Checkout: kisscartoon.me

Kranken
11-26-2015, 03:56 PM
Rest in peace, our source of fun and laughter.

xKurome
11-26-2015, 04:27 PM
It still works for some Asian Countries.

Hans
11-26-2015, 06:00 PM
omg kissanime is the only anime site i watch on

rip me dammit

Tempting
11-27-2015, 11:48 PM
Good news..

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Good news..

Nvm read first post already, yay now i can stream again.

Applez
11-28-2015, 02:11 AM
Whelp
There goes my
Happy time

wait what