PDA

View Full Version : Now I understand why beats are stupid.

LolDawn
11-28-2015, 12:40 AM
They are an overpriced, ugly piece of :poop:. A few minutes ago, the right earcup literally went out. I'm disappointed. I'm not going for the warranty route either, I'll take this as punishment.
You're only paying for the name, which is why they're so overpriced. I kept them safe for the time i had these things. I'm gonna make a swtch to either gaming heatsets or Sehnheisers. In the meantime, I'll use my apple earpods, whch are surprisingly better quality than Beats. Ironic, because Beats is owned by Apple.
If you wanna buy beats, DON'T. I'm saving you your money. They are designed to break, which makes you want to buy another pair. That is how they get your money.

peck
11-28-2015, 01:02 AM
http://nextshark.com/technology-reviewer-explains-why-beats-by-dr-dre-cost-as-low-as-14-to-make/
You're paying for branding. Apple ear buds cost just as much to make (and sound as good/feel as good)

LolDawn
11-28-2015, 01:20 AM
http://nextshark.com/technology-reviewer-explains-why-beats-by-dr-dre-cost-as-low-as-14-to-make/
You're paying for branding. Apple ear buds cost just as much to make (and sound as good/feel as good)

they came with my iphone so i dont know what to expect

MyLegGuy
11-28-2015, 01:22 AM
I love my $5 or so Gummy earbuds. They're cheap, and they sound fine. And if they break (which they usually don't), I just buy another pair because they're super cheap.

LolDawn
11-28-2015, 01:24 AM
I love my $5 or so Gummy earbuds. They're cheap, and they sound fine. And if they break (which they usually don't), I just buy another pair because they're super cheap.

i usedto have those, but they hurted my ears. im probably gonna get those headphones from five below lol

26FtW26
11-28-2015, 01:48 AM
i usedto have those, but they hurted my ears. im probably gonna get those headphones from five below lol

All earbuds hurt my ears. 😞

Updated
11-28-2015, 02:00 AM
lol I just buy random earphones from a Japanese store at around $2. 3 weeks and still working

nevaks
11-28-2015, 02:55 AM
Last year i bought beats solo HD for my birthday gift. 4 months later, annonying sound (distorted) came out from right buds. That little :poop: is too overpriced and bad in quality

JOSHIE63
11-28-2015, 03:05 AM
The sound quality is not the absolute best, but it is noticeably better than the default earbuds. In my opinion, they are comfortable and look nice; even though the brand makes up most of the product's price, the quality of them is not absurdly bad like people make them out to be (just to sway the bandwagon — hipsters). I have the Solo 2 headphones and have not had a single problem (besides an instruction misprint) with them in the year I have had them.

Areodax
11-28-2015, 05:14 AM
I have these big headphones I bought from a tech store. (CD-R King)

200 pesos and worth it.