PDA

View Full Version : "A bad day"

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 03:54 AM
IF YOU'RE HERE TO JUDGE OR MAKE ME FEEL WORSE THEN PLEASE LEAVE!
I don't even know why am I posting this here but eh, if you're bored, then why not read it.

I had such a good day at school, I didn't fail my "surprise test" in chemistry and I had so much fun with my friends. It was a good day, atleast I thought so. After school, I went to the dressing room to put on my coat n stuff but my mother called me.

*Interesting conversation*
Mom:" Hey how are you?"
Me:" Hi! I'm having a good day haha,I'll be home in 30mins"
Mom:" Oh okay. I have bad news for you"
Me:"Yes...?"
Mom:" Our dog died today.."
Me:*starts crying* "ARE U SERIOUS :("
Mom:" Yes, I'm.Let's discuss it later, I'll see you at home! Bye sweetie!"
Me:"Bye."

I ran out of the dressing room and talked to my friends about it, I cried my eyes out.
~ At home I called my bestie and told her everything, she was so supportive (thanks btw<3) and she was the reason I laughed after that.
I got my feeling together and told myself that my dog is in a better place now. (Still cried for 3hours) I got on growtopia and yeah, my day wasn't THAT bad. Me and my friends skyped, we had a lot of talking to do n I was okay. UNTIL. I went to sleep at 1am.

~ 4:47 AM

I woke up, someone screamed, someone cried, someone FELL down the stairs. I thought that robbers got into our house (I still wish that it would been a theft or something) I put on my hoodie and walked out of my room. My mother was down the stairs calling 911, my eyes were wet already, I didn't even know what happened until I saw my dad, lying down the stairs next to my mother, I thought he was dead. He was lying with his against the floor and making some weird noises, like he couldn't breath. I looked over the corned, I was just too scared to ask what happened. My brother was standing next to me, (16 yrs old) he took his jacket and said that he's done, so he left the house. At 4:5something they came, the people who could save my dad. I stood there, watched them help my dad, he didn't wake up. They put cannulaes all over him, I couldn't stop crying. Then my sister woke up, my mother told me to get her (2yrs old) so me and my sis stood there, watching what's going on, until of course, my brother, walked in again. My sister wouldn't stop asking what happened to him and is he okay, I told her that he fell asleep. Doctors put my dad on a stretcher and they asked my brother for help. He answered with:"I won't help that man." He still did tho. ~ At 5am they left our house. My mother, sister and I just stood there for a second and I asked:"What kind of a family is this?" My mother's answer didn't actually answer my question:"It's full moon, it's just bad day we're having." We went to my brother's room to get some answers.

~At my brother's room my mom wanted to know what happened. He explained:"At 3am or so I came home, I knocked on the door for 30 mins bc the door was locked so dad came and unlocked it. He was drunk. I told him that I'm going to sleep and so I went to my room, he followed me. He started talking about making money, his own money and that I need to make my own money too, I answered that I'm only 16, my job is to go to school. He hit me. I started running out of the house, he followed me and fell down the stairs." Me and my mother were shocked, why would DAD hit my brother? That's just, ugh. I couldn't stop crying. If I'd lose another family member today, I'd be heartbroken till the rest of my life. I prayed for that NOT to happen.

~ After all that my mother told us that everything will be alright and we should go back to sleep. I was scared, I couldn't sleep after all that, I just needed a person, I still do, so I could tell him/her everything.

That was the first time I ever lost someone who was that close to my heart (My dog). I had a "bad day", an awful one. I have never cried so much and it still hurts, it's 5:53am right now and I can't go back to sleep. I just want to see my father.

Thanks for reading, no, this story is not made up.

BaconHero
11-28-2015, 03:58 AM
I hope you get to see your dad
I've had a similar experience so I thought I should say something :hug:

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 04:01 AM
I hope you get to see your dad
I've had a similar experience so I thought I should say something :hug:

Thanks, I hope that too!:hug:

PINCH
11-28-2015, 04:07 AM
[SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF0000"]That was the first time I ever lost someone who was that close to my heart (My dog). I had a "bad day", an awful one. I have never cried so much and it still hurts, it's 5:53am right now and I can't go back to sleep. I just want to see my father.

HOLD UP!
So.. the person that was close to your heart was your dog..?
What about your dad..?

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 04:08 AM
HOLD UP!
So.. the person that was close to your heart was your dog..?
What about your dad..?

He didn't die... my dog did. ;-;

SilversoulX
11-28-2015, 04:10 AM
Here's what happens after I use the computer:

My parents start becoming angry so easily that a little thing makes them start drama (or a real-life flamewar), it happens everyday. They act like the computer changed me when I'm just acting normally. When I try to talk to them and express how I'm feeling, they think I'm being rude. This happens everyday.

PINCH
11-28-2015, 04:11 AM
He didn't die... my dog did. ;-;

Ohhh! So your dad's fine.. How did your dog die anyways...? :scratch:

FEW QUESTIONS:
Does your parents allow your brother (16 years old) to get drunk...?
How does your brother travel place to place at 3:00 at night?
Did your dad slip on something on the stairs..? Or did he get pushed off?

~~~ CONDOLENCE TO YOUR DOG :cry: ~~~

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 04:17 AM
- I don't know that yet, he's still in the hospital.
- Uh, he was pretty old, 12yrs old or so. His back feet didn't work as good as before and now it's winter in Estonia so I guess, that's how. :cry:

FEW QUESTIONS:
Does your parents allow your brother (16 years old) to get drunk...? - No? My dad was drunk not my brother.
How does your brother travel place to place at 3:00 at night? - Well he's almost 17 so he was at his friend's house and he came home that late.
Did your dad slip on something on the stairs..? Or did he get pushed off? - I guess he slipped, my brother wouldn't push him.

~~~ CONDOLENCE TO YOUR DOG :cry: ~~~

- Uh, he was pretty old, 12yrs old or so. His back feet didn't work as good as before and now it's winter in Estonia so I guess, that's how. :cry:

Does your parents allow your brother (16 years old) to get drunk...?
How does your brother travel place to place at 3:00 at night?
Did your dad slip on something on the stairs..? Or did he get pushed off?

- No? My dad was drunk not my brother.
- Well he's almost 17 so he was at his friend's house and he came home that late.
- I guess he slipped, my brother wouldn't push him.

Applez
11-28-2015, 04:19 AM
Poor little muffie.
It'll be ok :3

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 04:19 AM
Poor little muffie.
It'll be ok :3

Oh hai Applez ;3

Applez
11-28-2015, 04:21 AM
Oh hai Applez ;3

I'll never leave the forums until im banned forever lol

ambiguster
11-28-2015, 04:22 AM
Well, rest in peace your dog... :hug:

(actually. I hate dogs, they always chase after me :rolleyes: )

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 04:23 AM
I'll never leave the forums until im banned forever lol

I see haha good luck nub

sorry but #dogsarelife ;)

iFrostSpark
11-28-2015, 04:24 AM

they chase you if they see you running away from them
so walk properly when you're near them

sorry to hear that, muffin
hope ur dad gets better
and i hope your dog rip

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 04:26 AM
they chase you if they see you running away from them
so walk properly when you're near them

sorry to hear that, muffin
hope ur dad gets better
and i hope your dog rip

Thanks iFrostSpark. :hug:

PINCH
11-28-2015, 04:29 AM

- No? My dad was drunk not my brother.
- Well he's almost 17 so he was at his friend's house and he came home that late.
- I guess he slipped, my brother wouldn't push him.

OHH! OK! NOW I GET IT!
Hope your dad survives what he's going through.
Probably he will stop drinking, because that was a real life almost dying moment!
So he'll probably learn from it and won't make THAT mistake again.
Where was your brother even trying to go?

CoryT
11-28-2015, 04:31 AM
Im sorry for your loss...
however unlike most people, I don't know how that feels...
but im sorry and I hope things will turn for the best and the sun shine brightly upon you and others,

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 04:33 AM
OHH! OK! NOW I GET IT!
Hope your dad survives what he's going through.
Probably he will stop drinking, because that was a real life almost dying moment!
So he'll probably learn from it and won't make THAT mistake again.
Where was your brother even trying to go?

Uh I don't know :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry for your loss...
however unlike most people, I don't know how that feels...
but im sorry and I hope things will turn for the best and the sun shine brightly upon you and others,

Thanks Zelda :hug:

PINCH
11-28-2015, 04:34 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I had a BUNCH of questions to ask because I have never experienced it and never want to.

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 04:34 AM
Sorry I had a BUNCH of questions to ask because I have never experienced it and never want to.

It's okay, heh. Feel free to ask anything! :)

Applez
11-28-2015, 09:50 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I got an infraction for calling her Zelda.

CoryT
11-28-2015, 10:06 PM
I got an infraction for calling HIM Zelda.

.... Don't worry... justice is best served cold, slow, and cruel

Liammagoo
11-28-2015, 10:26 PM
When someone's drunk, they have no idea what they're doing. You could wake up one morning with a dizzy head, and then realise you just made someone pregnant. Your farther didn't mean anything he did, but that's a serious drinking problem (Add the fact it's late, making someone more out of control). Then again, I never got to really know my dad, so I don't know much about that.
I hope you can get over your grief, and get well soon.

Comment
11-28-2015, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry that you lost your dog. What kind of breed is he/her?

ElectroDream
11-28-2015, 10:30 PM
Here's what happens after I use the computer:

My parents start becoming angry so easily that a little thing makes them start drama (or a real-life flamewar), it happens everyday. They act like the computer changed me when I'm just acting normally. When I try to talk to them and express how I'm feeling, they think I'm being rude. This happens everyday.

omg how relatable.

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 10:39 PM
When someone's drunk, they have no idea what they're doing. You could wake up one morning with a dizzy head, and then realise you just made someone pregnant. Your farther didn't mean anything he did, but that's a serious drinking problem (Add the fact it's late, making someone more out of control). Then again, I never got to really know my dad, so I don't know much about that.
I hope you can get over your grief, and get well soon.

My dad doesn't have a drinking problem, he was really depressed bc of what happened to our dog.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry that you lost your dog. What kind of breed is he/her?

German shepherd

Applez
11-28-2015, 10:44 PM
.... Don't worry... justice is best served cold, slow, and cruel

heh, you noticed

TehPug
11-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Wait. So how much siblings do you have?

TheRealThatGuy
11-28-2015, 11:51 PM
After a while you will get over your dog. :hug: It has happened to me too but he was like 17 years old I think and at one point he just refused to eat anything so I was just sad. He died though and I was sad for a while. But eventually you will get over it. It's ok to be sad. :hug:

Mufffin
11-29-2015, 12:40 PM
Wait. So how much siblings do you have?

3 brothers and 1 sis.

- - - Updated - - -

After a while you will get over your dog. :hug: It has happened to me too but he was like 17 years old I think and at one point he just refused to eat anything so I was just sad. He died though and I was sad for a while. But eventually you will get over it. It's ok to be sad. :hug:

Thanks TheRealThatGuy! :hug:

Chaldea
11-29-2015, 12:46 PM
IF YOU'RE HERE TO JUDGE OR MAKE ME FEEL WORSE THEN PLEASE LEAVE!
I don't even know why am I posting this here but eh, if you're bored, then why not read it.

I had such a good day at school, I didn't fail my "surprise test" in chemistry and I had so much fun with my friends. It was a good day, atleast I thought so. After school, I went to the dressing room to put on my coat n stuff but my mother called me.

*Interesting conversation*
Mom:" Hey how are you?"
Me:" Hi! I'm having a good day haha,I'll be home in 30mins"
Mom:" Oh okay. I have bad news for you"
Me:"Yes...?"
Mom:" Our dog died today.."
Me:*starts crying* "ARE U SERIOUS :("
Mom:" Yes, I'm.Let's discuss it later, I'll see you at home! Bye sweetie!"
Me:"Bye."

I ran out of the dressing room and talked to my friends about it, I cried my eyes out.
~ At home I called my bestie and told her everything, she was so supportive (thanks btw<3) and she was the reason I laughed after that.
I got my feeling together and told myself that my dog is in a better place now. (Still cried for 3hours) I got on growtopia and yeah, my day wasn't THAT bad. Me and my friends skyped, we had a lot of talking to do n I was okay. UNTIL. I went to sleep at 1am.

~ 4:47 AM

I woke up, someone screamed, someone cried, someone FELL down the stairs. I thought that robbers got into our house (I still wish that it would been a theft or something) I put on my hoodie and walked out of my room. My mother was down the stairs calling 911, my eyes were wet already, I didn't even know what happened until I saw my dad, lying down the stairs next to my mother, I thought he was dead. He was lying with his against the floor and making some weird noises, like he couldn't breath. I looked over the corned, I was just too scared to ask what happened. My brother was standing next to me, (16 yrs old) he took his jacket and said that he's done, so he left the house. At 4:5something they came, the people who could save my dad. I stood there, watched them help my dad, he didn't wake up. They put cannulaes all over him, I couldn't stop crying. Then my sister woke up, my mother told me to get her (2yrs old) so me and my sis stood there, watching what's going on, until of course, my brother, walked in again. My sister wouldn't stop asking what happened to him and is he okay, I told her that he fell asleep. Doctors put my dad on a stretcher and they asked my brother for help. He answered with:"I won't help that man." He still did tho. ~ At 5am they left our house. My mother, sister and I just stood there for a second and I asked:"What kind of a family is this?" My mother's answer didn't actually answer my question:"It's full moon, it's just bad day we're having." We went to my brother's room to get some answers.

~At my brother's room my mom wanted to know what happened. He explained:"At 3am or so I came home, I knocked on the door for 30 mins bc the door was locked so dad came and unlocked it. He was drunk. I told him that I'm going to sleep and so I went to my room, he followed me. He started talking about making money, his own money and that I need to make my own money too, I answered that I'm only 16, my job is to go to school. He hit me. I started running out of the house, he followed me and fell down the stairs." Me and my mother were shocked, why would DAD hit my brother? That's just, ugh. I couldn't stop crying. If I'd lose another family member today, I'd be heartbroken till the rest of my life. I prayed for that NOT to happen.

~ After all that my mother told us that everything will be alright and we should go back to sleep. I was scared, I couldn't sleep after all that, I just needed a person, I still do, so I could tell him/her everything.

That was the first time I ever lost someone who was that close to my heart (My dog). I had a "bad day", an awful one. I have never cried so much and it still hurts, it's 5:53am right now and I can't go back to sleep. I just want to see my father.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Mufffin
11-29-2015, 12:48 PM
I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Actually I already do, my father is alright and my dog is in a better place now so I'm happy for both of them. :hug: <3

ImANewbie
11-29-2015, 01:01 PM
Actually I already do, my father is alright and my dog is in a better place now so I'm happy for both of them. :hug: <3

(: But a quick fact:

Animals don't have souls... They only wander around your home

TurtleNi2ht
11-29-2015, 01:05 PM
It was too hard for meh to read,idk why but all i can say is poor doggieeeeee

iStrangleJr
11-29-2015, 01:09 PM
I feel u dude.. My dog died too :,(