PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice?

Paintlesss
11-28-2015, 05:24 AM
Do any of you guys notice that the majority of the people vewing the forums aren't even members like there would would a be a total of 540 people vewing the forums and like 90-115 of them are actually members posting while the other 400 watch are post in the shadows like Solorien with her ban hammer
But that a different story but seriously we would have so many people on the forums if everyone vewing it was a member we would have so many people.

What's you're guys opinion on this?:crazy::crazy:

MyLegGuy
11-28-2015, 05:26 AM
Well, usually I'm not even logged in. I look at threads until I want to reply to something, then I log in. Then I stay logged in until I close Google Chrome.

Maybe 399 other people do that too.

Paintlesss
11-28-2015, 05:28 AM
I just automatically log in and post and post again and repeat

PINCH
11-28-2015, 05:29 AM
Err.. I have no idea what you said.
But do you mean:
~ The REAL forumers are the ones actually posting things while the other half ( or more than half ) are just watching and not posting nothing at all..?

If that's what you mean, then I have no problem with that.
It's actually better than having most of the FORUMERS spamming useless information.
But it is also better if they can talk to one another and have fun.

BioTestificate
11-28-2015, 05:53 AM
90-9-1 Principle

Areodax
11-28-2015, 05:56 AM
Err.. I have no idea what you said.
But do you mean:
~ The REAL forumers are the ones actually posting things while the other half ( or more than half ) are just watching and not posting nothing at all..?

If that's what you mean, then I have no problem with that.
It's actually better than having most of the FORUMERS spamming useless information.
But it is also better if they can talk to one another and have fun.

He means the forum guests and the real forumers. If you look at the bottom of the page, you would see how many is viewing the forums.

Personally, they're probably waiting for something, or that this forum is interesting, or someone making a "legit" mod application by writing it down. Who knows?

peck
11-28-2015, 06:54 AM
Well, usually I'm not even logged in. I look at threads until I want to reply to something, then I log in. Then I stay logged in until I close Google Chrome.

Maybe 399 other people do that too.

The same thing here since half the time there's nothing really worth the time to post as someone already gave your answer, or the thread is a helpless train wreck.