PDA

View Full Version : I am so legit frustrated

Defuse
11-28-2015, 05:27 AM
I ate beans and farted... Is that normal? I keep on farting help me.

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 05:29 AM
Aww don't quit. Just ignore the haters and ik that you're a lil bit of jealous of the rich growtopians, aren't you? Try massproducing and you'll become the rich one, someday. :rolleyes:

MyLegGuy
11-28-2015, 05:30 AM
Quit if you want. Nobody cares if you do or do not quit.

PINCH
11-28-2015, 05:30 AM
I have been planning the same thing.

Defuse
11-28-2015, 05:33 AM
Eight hours of Growtopia a day? And you're still a giant noob? That's amazing!

Anyway, quit if you want. Nobody cares if you do or do not quit.
Your a great example of what a i cant say it but your an example of a horrible growtopian who doesnt care for one eachother except how rich they get with pixelated things!and 8 hours of sleep dipsh... Mabye if you read you would understand

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 05:34 AM
Eight hours of Growtopia a day? And you're still a giant noob? That's amazing!

Anyway, quit if you want. Nobody cares if you do or do not quit.

Can you even read? 8 hours of sleep, not GT. Why u gotta be so ruuuude?

Defuse
11-28-2015, 05:35 AM
Now i feel like your just mocking me.. Literally stop or i will literally rage and spam you for life.

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 05:36 AM
Now i feel like your just mocking me.. Literally stop or i will literally rage and spam you for life.

Lol? I was protecting you.. nvm sorry. :hug:

MyLegGuy
11-28-2015, 05:39 AM
Your a great example of what a i cant say it but your an example of a horrible growtopian who doesnt care for one eachother except how rich they get with pixelated things!

How so?
I never said I was a rich growtopian. For all you know, I could have nothing but a few small locks.
Unless you hang around the fan art sub forum.
The reason I said that was because so many people say they're quitting, and then all these people come over and say "No0o0, don't quit! It doesn't matter you got scammed. Everybody cares about you!" (Or something along those lines) It's quite stupid.

*Looks back up at post*
Hm...Looks like I can't.

Mufffin
11-28-2015, 05:40 AM
How so?
I never said I was a rich growtopian. For all you know, I could have nothing but a few small locks.
Unless you hang around the fan art sub forum.
The reason I said that was because so many people say they're quitting, and then all these people come over and say "No0o0, don't quit! It doesn't matter you got scammed. Everybody cares about you!" (Or something along those lines) It's quite stupid.

*Looks back up at post*
Hm...Looks like I can't.

It's okay, haha.

SnowyFox1000
11-28-2015, 05:47 AM
I actually used to be very persuasive, and never let my friends quit, I always persuaded them to stay, not to quit, and at this point, I don't even care if my friends quit, I just live with it, not even doing anything, I don't care if I'm rude, but I agree with MyLegGuy, we don't care..

Paintlesss
11-28-2015, 05:47 AM
I cant even play growtopia anymore.." Noob go back to isis" " noob check honors" "noob im richer" im just sick of it... WHY CANT THIS BE A NORMAL GAME. Im literally crying right now just because of this frustration... Mabye i need to quit its a bout time to do it anyways.. Game is getting boring even with the monthly updates its boring... And im not being sarcastic. Literally everything is for the richies the people with 500000000000000 wls! whooooop de didly doooo lets farm our 10000 atms and get richer then everyone! This is seriously the worst, i dont give a crap about what you say your just a plain ol hater like the rest of the freaking usual growtopians... MAYBE ITS THE SLEEP? NO ITS NOT i get 8 HOURS A DAY AND THATS NORMAL FOR ME. MABYE A CHILL PILL? NO I DONT WANT A CHILL PILL I HAVE A FREAKING SORE THROAT AND HAVE BEEN LYING IN BED THE WHOLE DAY OLAYING DAMN GROWTOPIA.

Ok im better now, ive let my anger out but this is all true. Probably quitin tmrw.
There's one thing to get Fusterated and there's one thing to not care and endure it only you can put meaning into what they say and care.

Bruce Wayne
11-28-2015, 06:00 AM

This is what I hate about some people.

They think because they are mad at the game they can treat people like crap. He never even mocked you, he was protecting you. If you can't even tell the difference between being nice and rude, then I don't care of you do leave.

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 06:01 AM
Kbai may the blessing if the Cookiezis come to you.

JOSHIE63
11-28-2015, 06:18 AM
Neither party is better than the other.

Defuse is acrimonious and cannot conform to boundaries when it returns to expressing it.

MyLegGuy is antagonizing. Of course, standard practice is to be…well, a few words could be used here. That needs to change because this is sickening — reminds me of LifeSupport.

This is what I hate about some people.

They think because they are mad at the game they can treat people like crap. He never even mocked you, he was protecting you. If you can't even tell the difference between being nice and rude, then I don't care of you do leave.

Something I agree with, actually. The continuation of anger from a game, transporting onto people outside, is just uncalled for.

peck
11-28-2015, 06:49 AM
If people calling you a noob infuriates you, I think you're gonna have to look into a new hobby.