PDA

View Full Version : Negativity

Mutch
11-28-2015, 09:59 AM
Lately, I've noticed bunch of negativity within comments, posts and threads! (I know I only have 7 post, but I have changed acc, I started 2014)

People like to put others on a bad mood? I can clearly tell you, its not funny to post if everyone goes mean!

I've tryed many times to make up something funny on the forum, ideas and others, and 90% goes negative.

Youre not forced to comment, so if you have something mean or negative, don't post.

Of course advice/critics are useful but unusable comments, please skip them.

Now, I rather have 0 comments than hundres of bad comments, so if you got something mean or really negative, dont mind paste it please.

IShutter
11-28-2015, 10:01 AM
you're one of those people who type in bold, dont type in bold....you probably made a new account because you got bashed for typing in bold.

Mutch
11-28-2015, 10:04 AM
you're one of those people who type in bold, dont type in bold....you probably made a new account because you got bashed for typing in bold.

Fixed. And no, that was'nt the reason. Please dont assume!

ambiguster
11-28-2015, 10:15 AM
Oh you mean from this thread

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?280460-Bump-Game!-(Post-Up)

Yea, zuka and iStrangle :p

They trying to give u an advice, not meant Insult.

I mean forums games were ment put in the Tavern

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 10:27 AM

Yea, zuka and iNegative :p

Count me iN!

Updated
11-28-2015, 10:32 AM
And humanity has come to an end.

Sfsuprafang
11-28-2015, 10:33 AM
Hmmm, why humans? Why not growtopia's humanity?

Mutch
11-28-2015, 10:33 AM

Yea, zuka and iStrangle :p

One of them, but I speak in general!

Sfsuprafang
11-28-2015, 10:34 AM
Not meaning to ruin ure day, but...
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?280485-Anyone-hates-drama-thread-like-Mutch-made

Mutch
11-28-2015, 10:47 AM
Not meaning to ruin ure day, but...
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?280485-Anyone-hates-drama-thread-like-Mutch-made

How annoying. I'm not to create drama, I only want people to understand that they hurt people. And that is unnecessary to post mean comment. Dont bother post if you going to be mean! Period!

Sfsuprafang
11-28-2015, 10:52 AM
How annoying. I'm not to create drama, I only want people to understand that they hurt people. And that is unnecessary to post mean comment. Dont bother post if you going to be mean! Period!

...Not involved...

Updated
11-28-2015, 10:52 AM

Don't bother using the internet if you're not ready to face rudeness

Ceyx_GrowT
11-28-2015, 11:08 AM
^^^^^

Stop using your phone start from now on.

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 11:21 AM
^^^^^

Stop using your phone start from now on.

Instructions:
1. Smash your phone
2. Make amends to it before putting it back on the box
3. Put it in the trash and throw roses to the trash
4. You are now a good phone owner
5. Rip whatever model your phone is
6. Done.

iFrostSpark
11-28-2015, 11:23 AM

another tip
play these games named "Outside of your house" and "Life"

Ceyx_GrowT
11-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Instructions:
1. Smash your phone
2. Make amends to it before putting it back on the box
3. Put it in the trash and throw roses to the trash
4. You are now a good phone owner
5. Rip whatever model your phone is
6. Done.
You don't put your phone into the rubbish bin with the battery in it...

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 11:40 AM

But seriously... Why do people have to be rude?? What do they get out of it?

KKcupcake
11-28-2015, 11:41 AM
if you cannot handle negativity/rudeness, it'll probably be better if you get off the internet, just saying.

Ceyx_GrowT
11-28-2015, 11:41 AM
But seriously... Why do people have to be rude?? What do they get out of it?
Satisfaction.

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 11:45 AM
Dirt

>Sips coca cola soda

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 11:48 AM
You don't put your phone into the rubbish bin with the battery in it...

Step 1x: take out the battery for your future phones

Mutch
11-28-2015, 01:18 PM
if you cannot handle negativity/rudeness, it'll probably be better if you get off the internet, just saying.

I think neither of you get the point! I dont care if people give me critics or bad comments, but for what use?

It isnt the thing that I cant handle it, and Im not suppose to give up the INTERNET or other SOCIAL MEDIA to not be humiliated or bad treaded.

Im not suppose to give it up, you're supposed to get it togheter! Stop being rude! God sake!

KKcupcake
11-28-2015, 02:25 PM
I think neither of you get the point! I dont care if people give me critics or bad comments, but for what use?

It isnt the thing that I cant handle it, and Im not suppose to give up the INTERNET or other SOCIAL MEDIA to not be humiliated or bad treaded.

Im not suppose to give it up, you're supposed to get it togheter! Stop being rude! God sake!

rude? you're calling that rude?
gee golly, you haven't been on the internet much, have 'ya?
go to youtube, where people regularly hurl insults and swears at each other, tumblr, where you can get bashed for the slightest misstep, reddit, 4chan, instagram.
you cannot expect the internet to be filled with rainbows and unicorns and positivity where people praise you and spread love and joy.
if you can't handle this stuff, just... get out, get off the internet right now.
i actually feel a little sorry for your naivety, your belief that the internet will treat you right, but, oh well, things aren't always so bright and cheery. especially on the internet, where everyone's hidden behind a screen, where everyone's identity is nearly anonymous to most.

Chaldea
11-28-2015, 02:28 PM

True. The internet is also a free place where one can post his/her advices and opinions. You can't stop it, and like what he said just get off the internet when you don't like arguments and bad things.

PolarisHD
11-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Lmao at those "Get off the internet" comments. OP is talking about the RTsoft forum, not the internet itself. So don't include the internet argument here.

I agree with OP. It's not fun if most of the posts on a thread are from people that are on their period.

Yes, I am a hypocrite. Some of my posts can be rude, but I try to keep it as nice as possible.

Rockytop
11-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Bud, it seems like everyone including me is in a bad mood everyday.
There's probably something going on in our life. :prophet:

Hans
11-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Internet idealists in a nutshell.

Mutch
12-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Lmao at those "Get off the internet" comments. OP is talking about the RTsoft forum, not the internet itself. So don't include the internet argument here.

I agree with OP. It's not fun if most of the posts on a thread are from people that are on their period.

Yes, I am a hypocrite. Some of my posts can be rude, but I try to keep it as nice as possible.

THANK YOU!!!