PDA

View Full Version : What happened to humanity??

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 10:43 AM
Honestly guys.. everywhere I go all I see are cruel, negative comments. What's the point of all these? Someone just asks a simple question and someone just has to reply by saying "Go fck urself nub". What happened to humanity? Why are people these days so cruel???. Last week someone was selling fire escapes. He only had 10 so I bought them all. Than suddenly someone else comes in and says "Me i buy". The owner tells the guy that just came in "Sorry he just bought them all". And the guy that just came in replies in hate to me by saying "fcking sht nub, go kill urself and die in hell you hoe". Is this really necessary??? I'm sick of all this crap

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Humans!
They are now cyborgs, they have no heart!
They are such heartless creatures!
They mask their darkness in their heart by acting kind, we have fallen into darkness!

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Humans!
They are now cyborgs, they have no heart!
They are such heartless creatures!
They mask their darkness in their heart by acting kind, we have fallen into darkness!

Yeah. Most people used to be kind but now look at us...

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 11:04 AM
I feel u dude

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Yeah. Most people used to be kind but now look at us...

We can't change unless we want to, the people around us can be toxic as heck anytime.

Updated
11-28-2015, 11:06 AM
go smell chicken you piece of bread

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 11:09 AM
go smell chicken you piece of bread

I'm putting this in me siggy but I will replace ur name harharhar

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 11:11 AM
I feel u dude

Oh, do you? I didn't realize that you had that kinda heart after bullying Mutch

Updated
11-28-2015, 11:12 AM
I'm putting this in me siggy but I will replace ur name harharhar

D0GE is the one who usually spams it though :crazy:

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Oh, do you? I didn't realize that you had that kinda heart after bullying Mutch

I'm not bullying dude.. Ask some Forumers like lionex and Ceyx.. They know my personality

I'm nice to Em.. And I'm not bullying

God damn Autocorrect in ipad

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm nice to me.. And I'm not bullying

So you're only nice to urself? Wow.

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 11:16 AM

I hate autocorrects

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 11:16 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 11:17 AM
I hate autocorrects

Oh lol...:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 11:17 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please read that again.. Cuz of a god damn autocorrect

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 11:18 AM
Please read that again.. Cuz of a god damn autocorrect

Autocorrrect lolololololololololol

Dreams shattered

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 11:22 AM
When I post corny stuff it turns into logic stuff like

Mi is amezing! Mi is cuul den u

Then it turns into

My is amazing! My is cult deniece you

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 11:24 AM
When I post corny stuff it turns into logic stuff like

Mi is amezing! Mi is cuul den u

Then it turns into

My is amazing! My is cult deniece you

Google how to turn off autocorrect pls
Or people are gonna laugh at you lol

iStrangleJr
11-28-2015, 11:25 AM

Yeahhh :cry:

But my mom uses my iPad so big problem.. She needs autocorrects /fp

XDCorez
11-28-2015, 11:29 AM
Yeahhh :cry:

But my mom uses my iPad so big problem.. She needs autocorrects /fp
Lol my mom doesn't need autocorrect because it annoys her too.
We don't speak english. Which is why we disable autocorrect.
Oh wait but i do, only my parents don't.

Areodax
11-28-2015, 11:31 AM
So uh, some rude comments about one person = humanity gets the blame?

gold.

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 11:36 AM

I was thinking of turning of mine too but since I speed type alot I figured that I might make some silly mistakes and people would end up getting the wrong message.

- - - Updated - - -

So uh, some rude comments about one person = humanity gets the blame?

gold.

Im not just talking about one person. Look around in places like Youtube comments, Facebook, Twitter (Maybe), and Growtopia. Do you see all the negativity?

iFrostSpark
11-28-2015, 11:40 AM
I was thinking of turning of mine too but since I speed type alot I figured that I might make some silly mistakes and people would end up getting the wrong message.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not just talking about one person. Look around in places like Youtube comments, Facebook, Twitter (Maybe), and Growtopia. Do you see all the negativity?

This is the internet ffs

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 11:42 AM
This is the internet ffs

A lot of these things also happen in real life. Not just the internet. Look it up on google and youtube. There are a hell lot of incidents like this. Some people even committed suicide just because of getting bullied.

iFrostSpark
11-28-2015, 11:45 AM
A lot of these things also happen in real life. Not just the internet. Look it up on google and youtube. There are a hell lot of incidents like this. Some people even committed suicide just because of getting bullied.

We all know this,
People are rude because they believe in something else

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 11:48 AM
We all know this,
People are rude because they believe in something else

But the rude comments are like go kill urself or go suck a c*ck

iFrostSpark
11-28-2015, 11:49 AM

They must be mad or something
Its a natural thing, go along with it

Areodax
11-28-2015, 11:53 AM

It's natural for people to be like that, don't expect the whole world to like you.

JerBoy
11-28-2015, 11:56 AM
It's natural for people to be like that, don't expect the whole world to like you.

I'm not expecting everyone to like me. I don't even care if the world doesn't know me. It's just so sad seeing people getting bullied like that just for doing a tiny mistake. I mean, we're only human right? We're not God or something perfect. They can't expect us to know everything or do everything right.

Hans
11-28-2015, 03:49 PM
Wherever I go, I keep seeing these rants because they think they're any different from those people. Doesn't make you any different from them, huh? If yer' sick of the crap, go find a cure or something. Lmao, you don't see people who says they're sick of cancer and shouts in public and just say "IM SICK OF CANCER, BAJSJSNEJNDUE"

Why don't you go out for a while and get on with the facts, and avoid the opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not expecting everyone to like me. I don't even care if the world doesn't know me. It's just so sad seeing people getting bullied like that just for doing a tiny mistake. I mean, we're only human right? We're not God or something perfect. They can't expect us to know everything or do everything right.

Woah, woah, woah. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YER' SAYIN, MATE. This statement is ironic, very ironic to the thread.

Ok, let me explain:

Rude guy yer' complainin' about: "I'm not expecting everyone to like me. I don't even care if the world doesn't know me. I'm just someone who's doing whatever the heck he wants because people are too idiotic and dumb enough to believe my opinions are real. I mean, we're only human right? We're not God or something perfect, so let's stop acting superior. They can't expect me or limit me to the things they want, they can't expect me to know everything and comply with them."

Lmao.

Chocolatte
11-28-2015, 03:54 PM
The only reason anyone says that is because they think it is "cool". Swearing is "cool", because older people say it, so even though younger people may not know what it means, they still use it because they have been exposed to people who say it and they want to be like them. Calling people "noob" is cool because it is simply a misused term, because people thought it to be an insult when it means "new player", and when they found out, they no longer cared. Calling people gay is "cool" because being homosexual was considered "wrong" and "unnatural" a few years ago, and there are still a lot of homophobic people out there who use these terms as insults.

So yeah, that's the end of my rant.