PDA

View Full Version : How is your day?

Chocolatte
12-01-2015, 01:34 AM
Sorry for kind of ranting, so if you have the patience to read, here we go. I'm sick and tired of the world being so hypocritical, with them telling me not to do stuff, then doing it five minutes later. The world kind of hates me at the moment as well. I was cast with four lines for a drama show, and everyone is avoiding me, and it is NOT any fun. Those of you who have been through this as well know.

Okay, I'm sorry for ranting, but on a more relaxed note, how was your day? You already know mine was kinda bad, so I wanna know about yours.

TheRealThatGuy
12-01-2015, 01:41 AM
Mine was bad because I woke up sick and I had to wake up early for school and when I was there my best friend had to leave because he was sick and after school I almost missed the train and I felt like I had an asthma attack because I had to sprint from my school to the train station which is kind of far. Then I get stuck doing homework and now I am procrastinating:rolleyes:.

Chocolatte
12-01-2015, 01:42 AM
and now I am procrastinating:rolleyes:.

Samee. You're not alone xD

TheRealThatGuy
12-01-2015, 01:43 AM
Samee. You're not alone xD

I need to write a formal paragraph about a message in a space probe going into space and aliens find it and what should it say.

Paintlesss
12-01-2015, 01:49 AM
My day was eh,So I woke up got everything ready too go but my backpack felt light so I spent my day worrying I might have forgotten something even though I haven't and I had to start a new video project and it needs to be 5-3 minutes and my iPad was glitching so I couldn't get my first minute in and for my
small 30 minute refresher class the teacher got me worked up by saying finals were coming up soon and they would contain everything we have learned in the first semester and when I reached ELA class I was having to do work repeatedly yup those were my downs of today but there's no homework.

JOSHIE63
12-01-2015, 02:07 AM
Well since you asked…

My parents found my binder full of every short story I ever wrote for my own since I was twelve — about fifteen or so, fifty pages each approximately — and scolded me on how this leads me nowhere; studying is a better use of time. Previously, the past three weeks my parents and I have not spoken, except on the topic of grades (I have a 90%, so I am grounded until I make it a 95%). The manner of which they disposed of my papers was infuriating: they burned them (every one was on my personal Google Drive, so they accomplished nothing). They did not throw them away, or even shred them — flat out burned. On top of that, my cousin was having a bad day when she visited, so that made my day no better.

This is extremely casual, basic writing. That is how one knows emotion is actually present. Though I continue to walk with pride intact and a crooked smile.

KKcupcake
12-01-2015, 03:58 AM
ummmmmm...
better than yours i suppose.
i spend my days doing nothing.

Runo
12-01-2015, 04:23 AM
Broken Knee
Bed Rest
Limited Internet
No Games
My day, is daym boring..

raqk
12-01-2015, 04:25 AM
I'd rather not talk about my day to day life, and how it sucks as usual... but I do have an ear infection or something and my ear hurts bad.

TehPug
12-01-2015, 04:35 AM
Oh wow a 90% You devil!

I have an 89% >:)