PDA

View Full Version : "Deep" Thoughts

ianCSzz
12-02-2015, 10:09 AM
If I am a special person just like everyone else, does that mean I'm as special as anyone in this universe is, which means I'm not special at all?

I mean, if A is special, and B is as special as A is, does that mean A and B are not special?

AdamShore
12-02-2015, 10:10 AM
Still confuse..

BoredSozes
12-02-2015, 10:12 AM
That's if you assume you're special in the first place.

No one is special. Everyone will die. We live, then we die. People keep stroking their egos thinking they're "special".

OLiVERi
12-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Ahh so u mean we're all the same special? the same kind of special?
were still special because were all unique, when it comes to..crap im confused af

Hans
12-02-2015, 10:14 AM
If A is as special as B, then the value of both that can be considered as special would not be special because only special people can only be considered special, but as you have stated, every person on Earth is special so does that mean we're not special, even though we are special? I conclude that special is normal even though it is not possible for special to be normal because special is not normal but it is normal because everyone is special but they aren't because everyone is special which makes special normal, and special can't be special anymore because it is normal.

i claim paradox

Aunos
12-02-2015, 10:18 AM
We are all special, special in our own ways. That's what makes us who we are.

ianCSzz
12-02-2015, 10:19 AM
If anyone is wondering, the OP is a response to the quote "Everyone is special".

Ceyx_GrowT
12-02-2015, 10:19 AM
Nothing/no one is special when they are the same. So if A is special, and B is as special as A, and C is as special as A and B is, they're not any special.

mokky
12-02-2015, 10:21 AM
And then there's the kind of special people who require more assistance.

Hans
12-02-2015, 10:23 AM
If anyone is wondering, the OP is a response to the quote "Everyone is special".

Ideals and logic won't mix together easily. Just like oil and water lmao. There will always be those sarcastic notations, which could be considered as logic when rephrased to ideals that's why it can be easily identified as 'paradox' :,)

it just wont do m8

i can giv u an example by basing the replies in dis thread if ya want

iFrostSpark
12-02-2015, 12:10 PM
That's if you assume you're special in the first place.

No one is special. Everyone will die. We live, then we die. People keep stroking their egos thinking they're "special".

this is too deep that i found oil

CrazyChick
12-02-2015, 02:42 PM
If I am a special person just like everyone else, does that mean I'm as special as anyone in this universe is, which means I'm not special at all?

I mean, if A is special, and B is as special as A is, does that mean A and B are not special?

You are so wrong, yes everyone has S.P.E.C.I.A.L but no one has the same.....:whistling:
S.P.E.C.I.A.L (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/SPECIAL)

JerBoy
12-02-2015, 02:49 PM

You're special cuz u were made differently and probably have different personalities from everyone else. Same goes for the others. Thats what makes you special and different from others.

GummiBear64
12-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Some people have different special stats than their mates which means that everyone is special.

Metalwire
12-02-2015, 08:47 PM

Everyone is special just in their own way. People don't realize why they were put here on earth you have to find your purpose in life and succeed in that. If no one was special then their wouldn't be any point of humans being pushed into existence.