PDA

View Full Version : Happy Early Holidays!

+16168039
12-02-2015, 03:34 PM
I would like to wish everybody an early Christmas & New Year. :hat:
Special thanks to users:
Azurebrah
aiden590
krazypunch20
FinnCrush
guildragon
JinGJing85
davinlow
You guys were so helpful this year, and I can guarantee the can say the same about me, but big thanks to you guys, never though I would actually find users I can trust with my stuff. I Will Be getting you some special items to re-pay for your help and your effort into each-other's worlds

2012 was probably my favorite year and to re-celebrate that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPaFroBwfE

Shadin Siddique
12-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Hm, early- Happy new year! Don't know what exciting things I'm going to do this new year. Last year was great!
This year: 2015 was probably the only year where I had lots of fun aside from the other years, though there were also many dreadful days.
Just leave your past, think about your future, recall your happiness throughout the year. Have fun ya'll.

+16168039
12-02-2015, 03:48 PM
Hm, early- Happy new year! Don't know what exciting things I'm going to do this new year. Last year was great!
This year: 2015 was probably the only year where I had lots of fun aside from the other years, though there were also many dreadful days.
Just leave your past, think about your future, recall your happiness throughout the year. Have fun ya'll.

You can join me and the other guys if you want, we help each other clean-world, and farm (If you trust us that much) but other wise have a great up-coming 2016!