PDA

View Full Version : Japan's on A Mission to Hunt & Kill Whales

Indicative
12-03-2015, 06:22 AM
As a part of new research program, Japan plants to kill 333 minke whales a year in the name of science. The expedition comes despite an International Court of Justice ruling and fierce objections from countries including Australia and New Zealand. The program is scheduled to last 12 years.

What do you guys think?

Latest news about ISIS
ISIS released video Wednesday (December 2) showing the beheading of a man it claims joined the terrorist group but was in fact a Russian spy, as well as a message chastising Russian President Vladimir Putin and threatening his country's citizens. He then addresses the Russian people, saying, "You will not find peace in your homes. We will kill your sons ... for each son you killed here. And we will destroy your homes for each home you destroyed here.".

#PrayForRussia

Source: CNN

Aunos
12-03-2015, 06:29 AM
What's wrong with this world????

SilversoulX
12-03-2015, 06:30 AM
What's wrong with this world????

Humans are transforming into demons.

Honoka225
12-03-2015, 06:32 AM
What
In
De
WORLD

Can't
we
live
in
peace
without
killing

Punch
12-03-2015, 06:37 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-34972373
I hated Japan since 1942, might never change.

Horse
12-03-2015, 06:52 AM
There is a high chance that ISIS might attack Russia..

http://russia-insider.com/en/russian-shock-and-awe-355-isis-targets-destroyed-russian-air-force-last-48-hours/ri11304

Ceyx_GrowT
12-03-2015, 06:54 AM
Will the demons transform into humans? :crazy:

Indicative
12-03-2015, 06:55 AM
There is a high chance that ISIS might attack Russia..

http://russia-insider.com/en/russian-shock-and-awe-355-isis-targets-destroyed-russian-air-force-last-48-hours/ri11304

SHOOT'EM DOWN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFAY7LXFhxM

SilversoulX
12-03-2015, 06:55 AM
In the Philippines, at least 10-20 murder cases are being on the news and also the politicians are big-time scammers and are friends with crime syndicate bosses. People die everyday from murder.

DropeTD
12-03-2015, 07:37 AM

Humans have ways been demons. Look back in history. We changed into demons a long time ago, and hadnt changed back since.

Aunos
12-03-2015, 09:18 AM
In the Philippines, at least 10-20 murder cases are being on the news and also the politicians are big-time scammers and are friends with crime syndicate bosses. People die everyday from murder.

+people are to lazy to even walk a feet away and always riding cars, leading to massive traffics. Jeep drivers are too rectless and stop there cars in the middle of the road or just camp in any street they wish. Causing car crashes and disruptions. Squatter is spreading like wild fire, squeezing into every little street they can stay. Upon being kicked out by government, they would come back a few days later when the police leaves.

And people say that it's more fun in the Philippines...

ASAD
12-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Why do they want to kill whales for?

mrthadawee
12-03-2015, 09:35 AM
/shrug. I guess nothing changes. :^)

We're slowly heading into WWIII. And if I told you what really is happening you'd all go "Hurr conspiracy theorist!". At this point I honestly don't care. The world needs to burn already.

Aunos
12-03-2015, 09:42 AM

We're slowly heading into WWIII. And if I told you what really is happening you'd all go "Hurr conspiracy theorist!". At this point I honestly don't care. The world needs to burn already.

I'm too young to die :cry:

Areodax
12-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Weebs have Peter Pan syndrome. :^)

iFrostSpark
12-03-2015, 09:49 AM

we dont need to burn that early
not now pls

Danne Uriel Boiser
12-03-2015, 09:51 AM
As a part of new research program, Japan plants to kill 333 minke whales a year in the name of science. The expedition comes despite an International Court of Justice ruling and fierce objections from countries including Australia and New Zealand. The program is scheduled to last 12 years.

What do you guys think?

Latest news about ISIS
ISIS released video Wednesday (December 2) showing the beheading of a man it claims joined the terrorist group but was in fact a Russian spy, as well as a message chastising Russian President Vladimir Putin and threatening his country's citizens. He then addresses the Russian people, saying, "You will not find peace in your homes. We will kill your sons ... for each son you killed here. And we will destroy your homes for each home you destroyed here.".

#PrayForRussia

Source: CNN

The best thing to do is to pray for Russia now! There's no more best options but to pray. We hope that they can fight ISIS for their country. :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Will the demons transform into humans? :crazy:

How about the fallen angels? :rolleyes::crazy:

syrup
12-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Better than having no individual freedom. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Updated
12-03-2015, 10:58 AM
They're going to kill whales for the sake of science? Are there any other explications on why they're going to do that? It would be absurd to verbalize "in the designation of science" as an exculpation.

Miniontastic
12-03-2015, 11:12 AM
So much evil in the world... :(

Punch
12-03-2015, 11:23 AM

Same here, my dreams.. :cry:

Indicative
12-03-2015, 12:02 PM

um, me too. :(