PDA

View Full Version : What have I turned in to?

Aunos
12-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Life these days weren't as happy as before. Bashing,punishments,sadness. Problems every turn I go. Even if I opened a new path, it gets corrupted with sadness. As a person who has a background of being unstable when anger takes over, I train myself to be positive, happy, ignoring all hate. Now, there slowly crawling back to me bit by bit. My heart feels heavy, I lock myself in my room, I avoid contact. Have I changed? Have I left my old self into a new one?

WAQKY
12-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Chill at: https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/gtfm

Ikikik bad advertising.

Sfsuprafang
12-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Its where ure demon hide :rolleyes:

Aunos
12-03-2015, 12:45 PM

Ikikik bad advertising.

I would love to, but I'm taking some pre cautions, sorry!

James Bond
12-03-2015, 12:46 PM
You depress?

Aunos
12-03-2015, 12:50 PM
You depress?

Maybe, I have mix emotions.

WAQKY
12-03-2015, 12:50 PM
I would love to, but I'm taking some pre cautions, sorry!

Dr. Dre - The Next Episode (San Holo Remix) is playing ryt now. Parteh with us

James Bond
12-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Maybe, I have mix emotions.

Hmmm, I suggest you get in touch with a psychiatrist.

ambiguster
12-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Hmm, i feel you.
I ever felted once like you.

Just....

Relax. Everything will go :hug:

Aunos
12-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Hmm, i feel you.
I ever felted once like you.

Just....

Relax. Everything will go :hug:

Thanks man, maybe all I need is a good sleep...

iStrangleJr
12-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Life these days weren't as happy as before. Bashing,punishments,sadness. Problems every turn I go. Even if I opened a new path, it gets corrupted with sadness. As a person who has a background of being unstable when anger takes over, I train myself to be positive, happy, ignoring all hate. Now, there slowly crawling back to me bit by bit. My heart feels heavy, I lock myself in my room, I avoid contact. Have I changed? Have I left my old self into a new one?

Go back to ur old snake skin.. And start a new one..

Idk what I just said

iKai
12-03-2015, 01:20 PM

Ikikik bad advertising.

Aunos: *Serious talking*
WAQKY: *advertises*
:crazy:

WAQKY
12-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Aunos: *Serious talking*
WAQKY: *advertises*
:crazy:

Chill there.

Boomer
12-03-2015, 02:14 PM
Buy a punching bag. It'll feel good to let all your emotions turn loose on that indestructible bag.

Boy255
12-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Buy a punching bag. It'll feel good to let all your emotions turn loose on that indestructible bag.

Insidegoes the emotions
Outthe hate goes

Boomer
12-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Insidegoes the emotions
Outthe hate goes

That literally makes no sense.

Tempting
12-03-2015, 05:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3VR_TWIoM

Listen the this while doing a calm activity. Then after you have calmed down, think about what decisions you can make to fix your problems, and stay calm. If you get stressed again, either make another post, try going to a psychiatrist, or keep this music on, like, 24/7. If you like this music, just search up Studio Ghibli OST on youtube.

thegamer381
12-03-2015, 08:44 PM

Not indestructble, just really hard to break. But it is SATISFYING when you hear the thing split open and spill all the beans (or whatever) on the ground!

Metalwire
12-03-2015, 08:52 PM
You have to stay strong and not lose your inner self every problem is an obstacle you can either visualize it as a hurdle that you can go through or a fence that stops you from progressing. Always stay positive because if you assimilate to the negativity around you your mentality will be corrupt. As said in a earlier post you should visit a psychiatrist to release you emotions and understand whats the source of your problem.( By the way answer me this Who are you as a person? What do you wanna feel?)

Hans
12-03-2015, 10:07 PM

People normally say "Oh, I have this special thing inside of me! Darkness, it will crumble me, the gravity of my experience! Oh so much, it hurts! I am unstable and this life is too hard! EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DARKNESS, MADNESS WILL CONSUME ME!"

It's just puberty. Over-reacting and stuff. Normal teen drama. I've experienced it myself, but actually stopped in a lil' bit early age because I died of cringe.

Sk8ter
12-03-2015, 11:07 PM
People normally say "Oh, I have this special thing inside of me! Darkness, it will crumble me, the gravity of my experience! Oh so much, it hurts! I am unstable and this life is too hard! EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DARKNESS, MADNESS WILL CONSUME ME!"

It's just puberty. Over-reacting and stuff. Normal teen drama. I've experienced it myself, but actually stopped in a lil' bit early age because I died of cringe.

"I am secretly a host vessel for a demonic entity that thirsts for blood. Its name is Pablo, and will murder you at the first opportunity. You will be sent to the fiery depths of...the lake."

I suggest taking part in a new activity; e.g. skateboarding or basketball. I was experiencing the same feelings at one point and have discovered that participating in local activities or events will give you that boost of happiness you're looking for. Spending time with your friends and buying them food 'cause they're broke will rid of that feeling of seclusion. Or you could sit in your room all day and ponder why you are feeling that way whilst listening to blues like a solitary, heartbroken, and reclusive teenager (not saying that you are one.)

GummiBear64
12-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Is it bad that I thought of Supernatural immediately?

Aunos
12-04-2015, 12:06 AM
Hehe, thanks guys for advices!