PDA

View Full Version : What happens when a black hole dies?

Bob Will
12-04-2015, 05:38 AM
It is theorized when a black hole dies, it becomes a white hole, but the issue with that is a white hole is an ejection of matter.
What if when the black hole dies it explodes violently dispersing all the matter it has ever contained rather than a spew of matter.

Maybe the big bang sucked all the material in the universe to the point where the universe boundaries receded, to the point where the Ultra Massive black hole exploded violently causing any matter trapped to be exploded outwards.

Maybe it is not a white hole, but an explosion so bright that it is 100% white light.

I like making theories with 100% no backgrounds to them
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dk2jJ88_IKcEr9iXSAFdqj1g1hH0zundTyjzrlAHDL8/

nevaks
12-04-2015, 06:38 AM
such min blown. much science. Never thought black hole could dies

Equine
12-04-2015, 06:43 AM
look at my loadout thread nerd

AdamShore
12-04-2015, 06:47 AM
Blackhole first enemy is time so if we want to kill it just throw a lot of clocks in it and also bring Big Ben into space and dump it in the blackhole.. Dont worry I guarranted the blackhole will die

GummiBear64
12-04-2015, 12:39 PM
When a black hole dies, it goes to hell.

Updated
12-04-2015, 01:21 PM
what happens if a hole gets filled up

AdamShore
12-04-2015, 01:21 PM

Sounds so wrong..

SageDeoxys
12-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Sounds so wrong..

Its only wrong if you think of it as so.

Boy255
12-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Sounds so wrong..

Your posts count is 69..

WHAT THE

- - - Updated - - -

On-topic i think it will..literally disappear into thin air.Remember,it is (afterall) dark matter,so it will most likely eat all matter,and when its done for,it just..dies out.

LIEK EF U CRI EVREYTIEM

Boomer
12-04-2015, 02:22 PM
When a black hole dies, it simply fades away and disappears. Its like a fart.

SageDeoxys
12-04-2015, 02:37 PM
When a black hole dies, it simply fades away and disappears. Its like a fart.

Silent but deadly?

IShutter
12-04-2015, 03:35 PM
i think its called the big...i forgot....shred?... i dont know but its that all the universes matter will get sucked into a giant blackhole, universe will be = gg and then the black hole will gg too and explode replicating the big bang and maybe a do-over of existence.

Bob Will
12-04-2015, 03:39 PM
i think its called the big...i forgot....shred?... i dont know but its that all the universes matter will get sucked into a giant blackhole, universe will be = gg and then the black hole will gg too and explode replicating the big bang and maybe a do-over of existence.
That is what I was thinking,but that would mean in a acouple billions-trilion years the universe is in for a hell of a ride

mokky
12-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Black hole dies,Mokky cries

IShutter
12-04-2015, 03:42 PM
That is what I was thinking,but that would mean in a acouple billions-trilion years the universe is in for a hell of a ride
also the fact that the universe is constantly expanding.... which would result in the big rip before a super massive blackhole is formed?

Bob Will
12-04-2015, 03:47 PM
also the fact that the universe is constantly expanding.... which would result in the big rip before a super massive blackhole is formed?

Unless there comes a time where an ultra massive blackhole has enough gravity to receed the universe expantion

Super massive black holes are found in the center of Galaxies

IShutter
12-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Unless there comes a time where an ultra massive blackhole has enough gravity to receed the universe expantion

i dont think that can happen? idk man that black hole would become a singularity long before that happens, im most probably wrong and sleepy, im sure about the sleepy part

Mark Chong
12-04-2015, 04:06 PM
It will come back after a while

Bob Will
12-04-2015, 04:45 PM
i dont think that can happen? idk man that black hole would become a singularity long before that happens, im most probably wrong and sleepy, im sure about the sleepy part
They are called black holes because they look like black holes,they are a singularity, where,because of it's immense gravity, causes gravitational lensing which gives it look as a black hole.

P.s. All black holes are singularites, matter crushed into a single point

Conan
12-04-2015, 05:28 PM
They are called black holes because they look like black holes,they are a singularity, where,because of it's immense gravity, causes gravitational lensing which gives it look as a black hole.

Ask stephen hawking

- - - Updated - - -

Your posts count is 69..

WHAT THE

- - - Updated - - -

On-topic i think it will..literally disappear into thin air.Remember,it is (afterall) dark matter,so it will most likely eat all matter,and when its done for,it just..dies out.

LIEK EF U CRI EVREYTIEM

If their is air in space, that is.

Panko
12-04-2015, 05:43 PM
It is theorized when a black hole dies, it becomes a white hole, but the issue with that is a white hole is an ejection of matter.
What if when the black hole dies it explodes violently dispersing all the matter it has ever contained rather than a spew of matter.

Maybe the big bang sucked all the material in the universe to the point where the universe boundaries receded, to the point where the Ultra Massive black hole exploded violently causing any matter trapped to be exploded outwards.

Maybe it is not a white hole, but an explosion so bright that it is 100% white light.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dk2jJ88_IKcEr9iXSAFdqj1g1hH0zundTyjzrlAHDL8/

Space is a figment of your imagination.

The earth is flat.

9/11 is a false flag.

The moon landing was faked.

Your life is a lie.

AdamShore
12-06-2015, 05:43 AM
Space is a figment of your imagination.

The earth is flat.

9/11 is a false flag.

The moon landing was faked.

Your life is a lie.

We are in a computer simulation.

If the computer crash we all die.

Weird death and mystery was a bug.

Adolf escape out of the computer.

We are all living in matrix.

We are doom.

Illuminati/Virus will attack our world

We are screwed.

ImANewbie
12-06-2015, 06:13 AM

"Super Massive Black Holes" are called quasars.

Also, if a black hole dies, it simply fades away... Everything that went inside it will just disperse.

IShutter
12-06-2015, 06:21 AM

i meant the universe becomes a singularity*

|ThyLuigi|
12-06-2015, 06:29 AM

I imagine everything is compressed to the size smaller than an atom, it couldn't be filled.

Play360
12-06-2015, 06:43 AM
It'll only die when it sucked itself unto it's portal or whatever form you call it. Nonetheless, nothing happens just sucking up whatever's left into the space and spewing it out on the other side.

iStrangleJr
12-06-2015, 07:31 AM

I got something bad when I saw EJECTIONS... Will I share it?

GummiBear64
12-06-2015, 01:16 PM

When a hole gets filled up, it becomes nothing.
If a hole is filled up and becomes nothing, is it something?
We know there use to be a hole there, but what of it now?