PDA

View Full Version : I hate dancing at school.

just one growtopian
12-04-2015, 11:16 AM
I'm always the one whos left without a partner. Theres just simply not enough girls.

Aunos
12-04-2015, 11:20 AM
In our school, to escape the humiliation of doing dance for PE, we join special PE (sports during no classes) and get 100 in PE, and not have to join in our regular PE activities.

Luckwave932
12-04-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm always the one whos left without a partner. Theres just simply not enough girls.

My sch doesn't require me to dance so :yeah:

Updated
12-04-2015, 12:06 PM
deym, i hate dancing at school cause im the only one who doesnt know how to

KKcupcake
12-04-2015, 01:11 PM
dance is my school's niche so in p1,2&3, we have to dance for this art's day thing.
but i like dancing, its a fun way of exercising,.

mokky
12-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Chicken dance is lots of fun

Tempting
12-04-2015, 01:28 PM
In our school, to escape the humiliation of doing dance for PE, we join special PE (sports during no classes) and get 100 in PE, and not have to join in our regular PE activities.

Your school must be great. Gym isn't too bad for me, unless I miss the badminton unit during health, then I freak out.

IShutter
12-04-2015, 03:20 PM
At least better than risking a broken phone every PE lesson right

I already shattered the digitizer of a handwriting e-dictionary to the point the handwriting detection doesn't work at all because of PE, bags and balls

I already dropped my phone twice face down because of PE, dancing is better than other kinds of sports, be happy

I had to dance for an event in a CCA and it wasn't so bad because I was the superior person to most of them :crazy:

take is out of your god damn pocket?

DropeTD
12-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Im in a boys school. So... No need to dance

PannyFlan
12-05-2015, 12:06 AM
I have to swim for gym this year, sigh. I don't even know how to swim.
In 4th grade, we had this teacher to teach us how to dance witb boys and girls, and I was late to class, so I was at the end of the line with no partner, so I had to dance with a teacher.
I was pretty happy that I don't need to dance with any guys.

Liammagoo
12-05-2015, 12:14 AM
I can't dance, and can't get a girl for the likes of me.
So I don't need to go to any dancing events
Advantages of being sad.

Clarken (ciarken)
12-05-2015, 12:33 AM
At least better than risking a broken phone every PE lesson right

I already shattered the digitizer of a handwriting e-dictionary to the point the handwriting detection doesn't work at all because of PE, bags and balls

I already dropped my phone twice face down because of PE, dancing is better than other kinds of sports, be happy

I had to dance for an event in a CCA and it wasn't so bad because I was the superior person to most of them :crazy:

Just don't bring your phone...

Clarken (ciarken)
12-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Then risk it getting stolen (it happens often enough).

Don't you have a locker?

Clarken (ciarken)
12-05-2015, 12:41 AM
It's not free.

What? The lockers at your school cost money? Where do you keep your textbooks and backpack and stuff?

|ThyLuigi|
12-05-2015, 12:55 AM
What? The lockers at your school cost money? Where do you keep your textbooks and backpack and stuff?

The lockers cost a few dollars at my school, but there isn't enough lockers for the 1000+ kids.