PDA

View Full Version : Theres alot of new Forumers now...

ambiguster
12-04-2015, 12:44 PM
This is the second time i saw the "new Forumers wave" where alot of New forumers acc
Were made drastically.

Once happen when around late-August here in the Forums, but this is the biggest one yet.

Has anyone notice yet? :ninja:

Luckwave932
12-04-2015, 12:50 PM
This is the second time i saw the "new Forumers wave" where alot of New forumers acc
Were made drastically.

Once happen when around late-August here in the Forums, but this is the biggest one yet.

Nope :nope:

mokky
12-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Nope.

Is just that most of the older
Forumers quit

Trolled
12-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Were made drastically.

Many new and old forumers are entering/leaving hmm.:nuke::nuke::nuke:

ambiguster
12-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Nope.

Is just that most of the older
Forumers quit

Or is it happening at the same time? :rolleyes:

Many new and old forumers are entering/leaving hmm.:nuke::nuke::nuke:

Or maybe those are people who forget to check the "remember me" checkbox :p

KKcupcake
12-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Nope :nope:

you... literally joined last month
yeah i think there's a huge influx of new forumers and i don't like that.

Areodax
12-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Hopefully they'll at least be civil and follow the rules.

If they don't....

Let's just say....

I have a place for people like them. :rolleyes:

iSkyDoesGTC
12-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Maybe those new accounts are just alternates and are mostly just made for contests,giveaways,"I got scammed/banned" threads.

There's been alot of changes in Growtopia that could've caused some people to scam and the victims or the ones who've been caught red-handed to post threads like the ones where someone gets banned/scammed.

And some rich people are profiting from the new stuff which may have caused some people to host giveaways and caused players to make accounts so they could join too.

TL;DR:
There's been alot of changes to Growtopia so there's more stuff that could have caused more accounts.

Updated
12-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Surprising thing is that at least one of them is a scammer's alt trying to scam again with another acc.

SageDeoxys
12-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Hopefully they'll at least be civil and follow the rules.

If they don't....

Let's just say....

I have a place for people like them. :rolleyes:

Shipping them with random people perhaps?

Bruce Wayne
12-04-2015, 07:43 PM
I am new, except that I somewhat follow the rules.

Somewhat.

Meh, as long as I put my threads in the right places and don't say something stupid I'm ok.

iStolen
12-04-2015, 07:53 PM
They come and go. Some older forumers quit and more starters join. We'll just have to welcome them and help them when needed.

JOSHIE63
12-04-2015, 08:01 PM
New forumers are mostly worthless. They have no bearings for their surroundings and a just cringeworthy in general.

Shipping them with random people perhaps?

Shipping is a privilege, not a punishement. Now Megazork could turn that around…

Sk8ter
12-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Hello, are you guys talking about me? Fite me den (jk plz dont ill give you my lunch money)

iEmeraldBoy
12-04-2015, 08:13 PM
I joined early August, so do I go in the August Rush of new accounts...?

Derpyderp
12-04-2015, 08:31 PM
New forumers are mostly worthless. They have no bearings for their surroundings and a just cringeworthy in general.

That's kind of everyone when they first started, and to call them worthless is.. not nice?

MyLegGuy
12-04-2015, 09:05 PM

Shipping is a privilege, not a punishement. Now Megazork could turn that around…
And you were an exception?
Would you say that you had no bearings for your surroundings and are just cringeworthy in general?

JOSHIE63
12-04-2015, 10:10 PM
And you were an exception?
Would you say that you had no bearings for your surroundings and are just cringeworthy in general?

The only idiosyncratic habit I had was belief in the community. I was always as pugnacious as to defy GBA's experienced views or take Jack's words for granted. I was not an ignorant hypocrite, nor am I for saying this. Prejudice comes in many forms; stereotypes are a fine borderline but not enough to make me prejudiced.

syrup
12-04-2015, 11:28 PM
when ur acc is from 2015 but u say ur an old forumer

Rockytop
12-04-2015, 11:31 PM
*Mini mods, 6 year old Brats, and mod wannabe's intensifies*

ambiguster
12-04-2015, 11:40 PM
when ur acc is from 2015 but u say ur an old forumer

Not me, im kinda new for the current year :p

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121228231250/es.megaman/images/e/ee/We_got_a_badass_over_here.png

SageDeoxys
12-04-2015, 11:46 PM

Now that depends if I'm willing to commit to that.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-04-2015, 11:53 PM
I have been inactive for a while but recently just checked in. I have realized there was many September 2015 members who joined and in m opinion over posted just to become a master sorcerer. Now they think they are the kings of the forums. I miss the old days when the new forumers looked up to the older ones, now they talk back trying to gain popularity.

MBG090
12-05-2015, 12:07 AM
I have been inactive for a while but recently just checked in. I have realized there was many September 2015 members who joined and in m opinion over posted just to become a master sorcerer. Now they think they are the kings of the forums. I miss the old days when the new forumers looked up to the older ones, now they talk back trying to gain popularity.

I remember I used to (and still do) look up to BLYoshi (quit) and Tohru.
Now I'm just disgusted by these people from September 2015 with 1K posts.
Even though nobody notices me, I still stay on the forums. After all, you know what they say. "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"