PDA

View Full Version : Stomach flu/ Lets Talk.

Defuse
12-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Ive had it since tuesday.. Help me, no is isent something from surgery of growtopia this is stomach flu in real life:crazy: This is probably why you saw me post at like 11:00 central time. Or early in the day.

Anyways, back to the question! Have you gotten stomach flu? If so what symtoms did you have? I had just pure stomach pains and :poop: alot..

Then when i get back to school i get all F's YAY ME!
Ok now to backtrace this.. Have you gotten it?

Clarken (ciarken)
12-05-2015, 12:45 AM
Go to a doctor? How are we going to help you?

Defuse
12-05-2015, 12:47 AM
You clearly dident read the thread and why spend my miney going to a doctor if i know what it is? When this sickness could take over a week to heal..

Crazyjulie
12-05-2015, 12:52 AM
It's a normal occurrence for me to get a stomach flu. It's mostly just random pains that's happening out of no where.

Defuse
12-05-2015, 12:57 AM
It's a normal occurrence for me to get a stomach flu. It's mostly just random pains that's happening out of no where.

Same... Ive had the same sickness for every thanksgiving for the past.. 2 years..

Crazyjulie
12-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Same... Ive had the same sickness for every thanksgiving for the past.. 2 years..

Is your thanksgiving food poisonous?

Aunos
12-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Is your thanksgiving food poisonous?

beware of the grey turkeyyyyy

Defuse
12-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Is your thanksgiving food poisonous?no it wasent exactly after thanks giving but on like december 2nd but very close..

Dodo Wizard
12-05-2015, 03:22 AM

If you've gotten stomach sickness shortly after thanksgiving for 3 years in a row, you're probably allergic to something that's served during Thanksgiving.

JOSHIE63
12-05-2015, 03:28 AM
Nothing will kill the virus; viruses are nonliving to begin with. Though antibiotics are not effective, symptom suppressants could make the time bearable. Just wait it out!

KKcupcake
12-05-2015, 03:34 AM
my stomach immunity is low so i'm very prone to random stomach aches, bouts of nausea, and the annual stomach bug.
i recently had it this year and i had high fevers (38.7 C) and vomiting and the runs... ew.
but the worst one i had was in 2012 where i had a 39 C fever and i puked like 5 times in a day. i ended up having to go to the hospital >< those were the dark days where i lived on pocari sweat and tiny spoonfuls of porridge.

get well soon though, stomach flu is a pain in the a*s.