PDA

View Full Version : Website

H3uy
08-25-2013, 12:11 AM
i have a websitewell lots of people are making a website so I made one to lol it's called hueybroadcast.wordpress.com I'm looking for 3 admins if you go to website you will see how to become one just go to menu!! So look and visit and please reply I need at least1 reply to make me happy lol!! Some of you might be on there I k ow devinidiot is on there when we took a picture:D

H3uy
08-25-2013, 01:15 AM
It's called hueygrowtopia.wordpress.com

l0l
08-25-2013, 01:40 AM
I would be glad to help i know HTML and CSS so yeah!

raqk
08-25-2013, 01:54 AM
i know a html, and a little css... but dont have money to get a good site... have to stick with the site creators like wordpress i guess... id love to help!

H3uy
08-27-2013, 02:03 PM
You guys are hired all you haved to do is create a wordpress account and tell me your name and tell me your email you used then I will get back to you soon looking for 1 more admin guys the website is called hueygrowtopia.wordpress.com and if you would like to be a admin. for the new website I will be making it will be called gameproducts.wordpress.com it will be a gaming review and a youtube channel soon. Just pm me

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be making a forum for diferent games maybe put like 4 or 3 games to talk about but when it gets up and running I will post name of it and when more people join I will look for mods and guys who will be admins you have to be active on it and I'm updating it all the time too with different features