PDA

View Full Version : -- The Man of the HBP -- Second Page

MidasTouch
12-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Second excerpt

“You are insane!” said a government official as he coughed into his hand. “You want to kill an underdeveloped 16 year old boy just cause he’s smart?!” This man is named General Lowry. He rejects the thought of killing at all even though he has been in war a handful of times. He try’s to keep his kill-rate in war below 10. And that’s only in self defense. “Shh! Quiet down General! Nobody cares about this kid anyway! We’ll just dispose of him quick and frame somebody.” Shushed Lieutenant Holly. A pretty blond who is known to be two faced. “This kid will destroy our country if he grows to be over 18! Think of the privilege he’ll have! If he causes a big of a threat that two government officials are talking about killing him at the low age of 16. Think of how he could destroy our country. Hand it too japan and be made into butt slaves for eternity!”

Lowry did not find last statement funny. ‘I will have you prosecuted under suspicion if you speak of this anymore! My brother became principle at his school just for Nashville. I’d rather we change this kid for the good of our country then kill him. Am I understood!”
“Yes, General”
“Okay then. Great. Now what’s the status of Hideki.” Lowry said as he sat down on his chair next to a picture of his family. “This report is actually why I came to you about killing him. See, Thompson dick has reported that Hideki threatened about not being too over the top.”
“You think he could be planning something?” General Lowry said even though he probably already knew his answer. “You can’t be serious- He’s a kid General! Best he’s planning is to get a gun and shoot an American. This kid is insane and the government is classifying him as highly intelligent.” Holly boasted. General Lowry was annoyed about how Holly underestimated Hideki to the point as classifying the whole Nashville case as a group of humans being scared that a monkey can pick a lock with a stick.

“Honestly General, I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with this kid I mean it’s not like . . .” Holly’s rant was droned out by the General’s hard thinking. “ ‘I’m not being aggressive enough’? What could he possibly mean?”

Hideki was well aware of the danger he faced. He sat in his room everyday thinking what if somebody just walked into his room and tried to shoot him. Well, he already has that covered. He practiced the drill 200 times and he knows exactly what to do. But it seems pointless. Hideki grinned. He only grins when he thinks about America crumbling. And ONLY that. The only other thing he grinned about was the faces’ of everybody who doubted him about his Hiroshima theory. The face of his mother. The face of Mr. Dick. Everyone. But his grin got even wider as he said to himself. “Half of the faces I want to see that are in shock and awe will probably be dead if my plan comes through. This country is going to fall beneath my feet.”. He got up too get something to eat when he realized. “I need a team. They don’t have to be Japanese. I could lie to them. Then when the plan is almost over and its almost done I’ll scrap them. The first person I’ll need is a good scientist. Somebody who can analyze chemical’s. They’ll work for him. They’ll have too. Hideki will use force if he needs to too get the team he wants. He already knew who he needed, A female in the chemical engineering club at his high school. Juliet Eisenhower. He skipped lunch just to go too school too find this woman. But something told Hideki that he didn’t need too use force.

As he walked into science class looking around for the woman he was searching for. The teacher started to yell at him. “You’re suspended you little dumb Asian kid! Who gave you the right too walk into my class and disturb our learning momentum!”
The boys laughed. Hideki didn’t hear him because his hate for America droned out the sound. “I’m looking for Juliet Eisenhower. If you know where she is. I’ll need you to tell me.” Hideki said. As if he was talking to a bunch of children. A gasp went through the class. “Wuh- why her?” said a girl in the class. Anne Marie. A pretty rich girl that a number of boys have affections for. Anne Marie only liked Hideki. “I need her.” Hideki said calmly. A second gasp went through. Anne almost fainted. “I don’t have time for this where is she.”
Anne came too and had a serious look on her face. “She’s at lunch. You won’t find her here.” She said. “Ah, thanks.” Hideki replied as he left the room. Hideki only says thanks if somebody does something for him that helps out his plan. As Hideki left the room. Somebody in the room said. “It’s okay you can come out now.” Anne said laughing at herself. Juliet took off her hoody and was pretty sad. “You think he like’s me?” Something about that thought made her cheer up. “No, he just wants you for studying or something like that.” Anne replied. “Besides you have to work on my homework first.”. “Now class we will not let somebody disturb our learning. Let’s get back to the lesson-“ A foot came through the door. Red Nike’s with long sweat-pants. It was Hideki. The leg went out the hole it came through. And then Hideki opened the door. “Hmph, thought that would just open it.” Hideki said.

“You’re going to have to pay for that you hear me Nashville! I’ll have you expelled…!”
Again the teacher was droned out by Hideki’s hate. Hideki walked calmly too Juliet’s desk. Juliet was squirming. Frightened yet wanted him to come over as well. “Eisenhower.” Hideki said as he stopped at her desk. Hideki dropped a note on her desk and walked out the door. All the girls crowded her desk too see what the note said. Juliet read the note aloud. “Meet me at my house by 5:00 too 7:00. July 26. It’s July 12th today! “
“Why that specific date?” Anne said. Jealous but curious. “I don’t know either. But I’ll just wait and see”

First excerpt http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?282568-The-Man-of-the-HBP-Excerpt-from-Book-by-MidasTouch&p=2030647&posted=1#post2030647

Magicalfishy
12-05-2015, 02:51 PM
That was pretty awesome. I'm really liking this series so far, keep it up!

Bizarro
12-05-2015, 02:59 PM
It's doing good so far. Keep it up!

MidasTouch
12-05-2015, 03:19 PM
thx 4 that feedback

Mark Chong
12-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Its pretty cool, Keep it up.

|ThyLuigi|
12-05-2015, 06:51 PM
Besides the misues of apostrophes and the word "too", your story seems decent, although it feels like there should be more...something to make it stick out.

MidasTouch
12-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Besides the misues of apostrophes and the word "too", your story seems decent, although it feels like there should be more...something to make it stick out.

I didn't proof read it which I will start doing if necessary.

|ThyLuigi|
12-05-2015, 07:57 PM
I didn't proof read it which I will start doing if necessary.

It's necessary.

MidasTouch
12-05-2015, 09:15 PM
bumped af 10bumps

SageDeoxys
12-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Oooh, the plot thickens!

MidasTouch
12-06-2015, 04:14 PM
bumped af afafafafa

- - - Updated - - -

btw I write this in microsoft word if anybody cares

SageDeoxys
12-06-2015, 04:20 PM
bumped af afafafafa

- - - Updated - - -

btw I write this in microsoft word if anybody cares

I used to do that. Until I found Google Docs. I recommend using it if you want some features to be more simple and straightforward.

MidasTouch
12-06-2015, 04:24 PM
I used to do that. Until I found Google Docs. I recommend using it if you want some features to be more simple and straightforward.

I use a dirty mac since my other pc is being borrowed atm and google docs doesnt work on this trash

SageDeoxys
12-06-2015, 04:26 PM
I use a dirty mac since my other pc is being borrowed atm and google docs doesnt work on this trash

I feel deeply bad for you. You should of lended the mac instead.

MidasTouch
12-06-2015, 04:27 PM
I feel deeply bad for you. You should of lended the mac instead.

Word still gets the job done and I'm uploading the third page rn

MidasTouch
12-06-2015, 06:10 PM
bumped af af af