PDA

View Full Version : About SKSE and modding in general.. (Skyrim)

Hans
12-06-2015, 07:19 PM
DOeS anY1 HavE exPeriEnce mODdIng in skyrIm? If so, plz teach me cuz i am just new to modding.

BAreLy only a hUndred M0ds and some of them USE SKSE. Most of them are dank MLG joke mods. Do not recommend nexus mods, as the gr8 mods require membership and might just break my heart in the process. Plz.

Ps: should i download SKSE manually or just from steam generally? I has heard from skyrim mod exparts that manually downloading them from da official website is bettur, but then again i dun have nexusmods membership so id just stick with steam k.

mrthadawee
12-06-2015, 07:25 PM
simple...

Go to www.thathackercalled4chan.hax
Download that virus called uskrub.exe

Run it on your Commedore 64 and slap your face three times shouting "leet hax".
Throw your PC out the window
Go to the toilet while eating doritos. Be sure to wash your hands afterwards. ESPECIALLY if your preferred taste in Doritos are spicy ones.
Go to your PC and click Hl3.exe (if the above steps were done completely your PC should spawn back at your desk with full HP anyway)

This should create magickal MLG vibes that should resonate with the ancient gods of gaming. An angel who resembles Gabe Newell (it's not actually Gabe. He is only found in the mysterious next level). He shall sing you a dubsteb song. You must sing the song to 10 people before midnight or else the spell will backfire leaving you permenantly a F2P noob. even paying in games will leave you a noob. So don't let it backfire.

After 2 days with non stop vidya you should have enough gaming energy to be able to invoke upon the gaming gods to instantly mod any game to your will. Be sure to praise Gaben every night before you go to sleep.

TheRealThatGuy
12-06-2015, 07:40 PM
simple...

Go to www.thathackercalled4chan.hax
Download that virus called uskrub.exe

Run it on your Commedore 64 and slap your face three times shouting "leet hax".
Throw your PC out the window
Go to the toilet while eating doritos. Be sure to wash your hands afterwards. ESPECIALLY if your preferred taste in Doritos are spicy ones.
Go to your PC and click Hl3.exe (if the above steps were done completely your PC should spawn back at your desk with full HP anyway)

This should create magickal MLG vibes that should resonate with the ancient gods of gaming. An angel who resembles Gabe Newell (it's not actually Gabe. He is only found in the mysterious next level). He shall sing you a dubsteb song. You must sing the song to 10 people before midnight or else the spell will backfire leaving you permenantly a F2P noob. even paying in games will leave you a noob. So don't let it backfire.

After 2 days with non stop vidya you should have enough gaming energy to be able to invoke upon the gaming gods to instantly mod any game to your will. Be sure to praise Gaben every night before you go to sleep.

what is vidya?