PDA

View Full Version : Stuck In a video game?!~A story~Part 1

Crazyjulie
12-06-2015, 09:42 PM
I need some people to volunteer as the cashier and other characters in the story.

~{}~{}~Chapter One.

CrazyJulie stared at the cashier in confusion, the cashier didnt make any movement whatsoever. Here she is, standing.

"Uhm, excuse me?" CrazyJulie said, tilting her head a little to the right. The man didn't seem to notice her, staring at what it seems to be a game boy. She waved her hands in front of his face, she was here waiting for around 10 minutes already. CrazyJulie had a sudden urge to look over the counter to see what the cashier was playing. She honestly hates her short height, which she is around 4'9.

CrazyJulie looked at the screen, and already she felt as though it was hypnotizing her. Soon, CrazyJulie felt herself going out of her body, weird right? She was suddenly thrust into the game boy, and she was in another world. She glanced around her, she was in some sort of a war zone. Swords clashing, people yelling, and dying too. There were men on horses with weapons of all sorts.

She suddenly saw a familiar face, it was the cashier from the store she was in.

"HEY!" She yelled out to the cashier, running towards him. The cashier turned around, looking at her, eyes wide. Now, they were face to face, well, chest to face.

"Where am I? Did you bring me here? If you did, I will seriou-" CrazyJulie was cut of by him. "Calm down, I don't know where I am either. I just went to play on something for a few seconds but then I got sucked into this game!" The cashier said.

CrazyJulie scoffed, as if she would believe that. He's probably using some voodoo magic of some sort. She rose an eyebrow, "And why should I believe that?" He shrugged, "Because it's the truth." He simply replied. "We'll do you know how to escape this game?" She said. The cashier shook his head, "Nope, but I guess we should go along with the game."

She was terrified, what happens if she got stuck here for years?! "I'm trusting you on this, don't mess this up." She responded, following him to a warehouse.

PvP4MC
12-06-2015, 09:44 PM
I need some people to volunteer as the cashier and other characters in the story.

~{}~{}~Chapter One.

CrazyJulie stared at the cashier in confusion, the cashier didnt make any movement whatsoever. Here she is, standing.

"Uhm, excuse me?" CrazyJulie said, tilting her head a little to the right. The man didn't seem to notice her, staring at what it seems to be a game boy. She waved her hands in front of his face, she was here waiting for around 10 minutes already. CrazyJulie had a sudden urge to look over the counter to see what the cashier was playing. She honestly hates her short height, which she is around 4'9.

CrazyJulie looked at the screen, and already she felt as though it was hypnotizing her. Soon, CrazyJulie felt herself going out of her body, weird right? She was suddenly thrust into the game boy, and she was in another world. She glanced around her, she was in some sort of a war zone. Swords clashing, people yelling, and dying too. There were men on horses with weapons of all sorts.

She suddenly saw a familiar face, it was the cashier from the store she was in.

"HEY!" She yelled out to the cashier, running towards him. The cashier turned around, looking at her, eyes wide. Now, they were face to face, well, chest to face.

"Where am I? Did you bring me here? If you did, I will seriou-" CrazyJulie was cut of by him. "Calm down, I don't know where I am either. I just went to play on something for a few seconds but then I got sucked into this game!" The cashier said.

CrazyJulie scoffed, as if she would believe that. He's probably using some voodoo magic of some sort. She rose an eyebrow, "And why should I believe that?" He shrugged, "Because it's the truth." He simply replied. "We'll do you know how to escape this game?" She said. The cashier shook his head, "Nope, but I guess we should go along with the game."

She was terrified, what happens if she got stuck here for years?! "I'm trusting you on this, don't mess this up." She responded, following him to a warehouse.

Great story! I'll be whatever you want me to be! :o

Crazyjulie
12-07-2015, 01:24 AM
Great story! I'll be whatever you want me to be! :o

You'll be cashier guy.

TheRealThatGuy
12-07-2015, 01:35 AM
I wanna be someone!

(preferably the "bad guy" if there is one)

ImANewbie
12-07-2015, 01:38 AM
I also want to have a role in the story!

On the other hand, nice story!