PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play 'Deepworld'?

MagestyGT
12-07-2015, 01:09 AM
I've been playing this recently and its pretty addicting... Pretty similar to Growtopia. Anyone else play this and wanna meet up and hangout? :rolleyes:

Defuse
12-07-2015, 01:19 AM
I've been playing this recently and its pretty addicting... Pretty similar to Growtopia. Anyone else play this and wanna meet up and hangout? :rolleyes:Ive seen it, its sorta like fallout shelter?

MagestyGT
12-07-2015, 01:38 AM
Ive seen it, its sorta like fallout shelter?

Well its like the fallout story, the world like died for nuclear war and stuff, then the rest is alot like Growtopia. Anyways, if you wanna get it, I could help you out! :D

MagestyGT
12-07-2015, 01:58 AM
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Krazynewb
12-07-2015, 02:03 AM
I used to play it, long long ago. Like about 2012.
I quit after I got scammed a bunch of stuff, like a lot, friend scam.
Ironically enough one of them actually wanted to be my friend.
As matter in fact looking back I was so gullible, that's why now I trust no one. No one.
I also quit because I forgot my pass and I used a fake email. By the time I got a real email and went back everything changed, didn't have the same charm, also I went back when I was already playing GT, like late 2013 I came back.

Boy255
12-07-2015, 02:09 AM
Used to play it but got bored.Could replay nowadays

GummiBear64
12-07-2015, 02:50 AM
Ive seen it, its sorta like fallout shelter?

Well its like the fallout story, the world like died for nuclear war and stuff, then the rest is alot like Growtopia. Anyways, if you wanna get it, I could help you out! :D

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE A MAJESTIC GAME SUCH AS FALLOUT TO THE FILTHY FILTH WHICH IS DEEPWORLD!
THATS LIKE COMPARING BORDERLANDS TO FLIPPING SOME FPS GAME ON THE IPAD!

AdminBro
12-07-2015, 02:51 AM
HOW DARE YOU COMPARE A MAJESTIC GAME SUCH AS FALLOUT TO THE FILTHY FILTH WHICH IS DEEPWORLD!

8tru9000me

Honoka225
12-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Steampunk Crafting MMO.

Not my type :scratch:

Areodax
12-07-2015, 09:31 AM
It's not even that good imo.

meowza
12-07-2015, 09:33 AM
I used to play in 2013 while searching in the AppStore for games (actually found growtopia the same day) I was confused and quit doe.

NopTryu
12-07-2015, 09:56 AM
I've been playing this recently and its pretty addicting... Pretty similar to Growtopia. Anyone else play this and wanna meet up and hangout? :rolleyes:

I play Deepworld,actually I play it before Growtopia. ign:NopTryu

Quah Zelene
12-15-2015, 01:26 AM

Its either you are too protective of Fallout or getting sensitive;)
Deepworld ain't that bad, and in comparison with Growtopia,
i would say it involves less scamming and more fun. (Getting rich aside)
:crazy:

ps: Anyone knows Ipadpat? did she quit gt or something? i couldn't find her (A friend from Deepworld as well)

GummiBear64
12-15-2015, 01:31 AM
Its either you are too protective of Fallout or getting sensitive;)
Deepworld ain't that bad, and in comparison with Growtopia,
i would say it involves less scamming and more fun. (Getting rich aside)
:crazy:

ps: Anyone knows Ipadpat? did she quit gt or something? i couldn't find her (A friend from Deepworld as well)

>too protective of Fallout or getting sensitive
or, you know, just stating the truth.
Deepworld is terrible. Even if it wasn't, there is no way anyone should be comparing Fallout and Deepworld, they're two completely different games and genres.

Quah Zelene
12-15-2015, 12:31 PM
>too protective of Fallout or getting sensitive
or, you know, just stating the truth.
Deepworld is terrible. Even if it wasn't, there is no way anyone should be comparing Fallout and Deepworld, they're two completely different games and genres.

Well, different people have differing opinions, that's fine, but I guess it's more about what each individual enjoys:) I enjoy both games and they each have their pros and cons so either way is fine for me :cool:

SpeedFreakz
12-15-2015, 12:33 PM
This is available on android?

michaelhans10
12-15-2015, 12:34 PM
You wanna request me play that. Chat with me :)

WAQKY
12-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Remember the Deepworld - Growtopia war?

ambiguster
12-15-2015, 12:43 PM

Yes, theres was. Deepworld did have a konflik with gt a Few years ago. (maybe i forgot...)

Theres a guy who said gtvis crap and stuff... In deepworlds forum.

Theres also a thread in our forum which recals this. I can quote the words just that i dont have time.

Just seach "growtopia has a rival(?)"

WAQKY
12-15-2015, 12:55 PM
Yes, theres was. Deepworld did have a konflik with gt a Few years ago. (maybe i forgot...)

Theres a guy who said gtvis crap and stuff... In deepworlds forum.

Theres also a thread in our forum which recals this. I can quote the words just that i dont have time.

Just seach "growtopia has a rival(?)"

The war was so huge they had to do this: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/15883/deepworld-vs-growtopia

michaelhans10
12-15-2015, 01:01 PM

Hmmm...

No i forget

WAQKY
12-15-2015, 01:07 PM
You know, I want to vomit blood on whoever designed their forum interface. It's crappy.

It took me 15 mins. to find the general discussion sub-forum.

Hmmm...

No i forget

You probably weren't there that time.

KAGEE
12-15-2015, 01:19 PM
I tried it one day, got sick of it really quickly.

That's sort of how Growtopia was for me, the difference being I actually returned to Growtopia. :rolleyes:

michaelhans10
12-15-2015, 01:23 PM
It took me 15 mins. to find the general discussion sub-forum.

You probably weren't there that time.

True.

Anyways what is the difference growtopia and deepworld?

Quah Zelene
12-17-2015, 05:11 AM
Different creators, different ideas, different graphics, etc etc and the list goes on
Which is why i dont get why people tend to argue alot about this 2 games:(
But similarities may be both are games that allow your imagination to run wild throuth mining, building and crafting, just that growtopia is more of a free play while deepworld has more limitations for freemium:)
As a lover of both games, ill say, im lucky this quarreling issue was settled:) And i hope no one does it again:(