PDA

View Full Version : Experience

SpeedFreakz
12-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Did you experience to cheat an answer on quiz, assignment, exam, etc?

I'm just telling no hate plox....

_CM
12-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Our Principal became a proctor to one of our exams, she left the room to tell the 8th grade students that we're taking the exams. A second she left, we all ask for answers. Cheating at it's finest.

James Bond
12-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Never, I am considered good in education, I never revise because I am goddamn lazy, so everytime there is an exam the next day, I just read it the night before, even big examination, and just 2 months ago, I had a big exam, and when I see the result, I got the science class (top class) in school. Note: Im not faqing bragging or boasting.

GummiBear64
12-07-2015, 11:41 AM
i fluke it.
no cheating, just fluking.

James Bond
12-07-2015, 11:51 AM
I don't, I have never felt the need to do it anyways

*Brofist. :crazy:

Aunos
12-07-2015, 11:53 AM
I have no need to cheat because i have good grades

Mark Chong
12-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Tried once in my spelling test when I was younger and got yelled at.

golddash
12-07-2015, 12:11 PM
i feel like i learn more when i feel like i really need to do it so i usually just review/learn the things the night before.so sometimes i forget to learn this or that when the tests comes but i never actually cheat because im basically cheating myself and the people near me probably got the answers wrong anyways.this is how i keep my grade average, and if i actually try i might actually be a top student, but I personally think that i dont have to try as hard in 10th compared to next year.

Punch
12-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Never, I am considered good in education, I never revise because I am goddamn lazy, so everytime there is an exam the next day, I just read it the night before, even big examination, and just 2 months ago, I had a big exam, and when I see the result, I got the science class (top class) in school. Note: Im not faqing bragging or boasting.

WHY ARE YOU THE SAME AS ME? EVEN IN SCIENCE, DONT TELL ME ITS BIOLOGY OR YOUR MY IMPOSTER :crazy: