PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for my friend...

Ceyx_GrowT
12-07-2015, 12:20 PM
We were having Final Semester Test last week. Doing Science exam that day. That was a really hard one. Since my name starts with A, well, I always sit on first line every exam.

One of my friend, who was sitting behind left from me always cheats. Everyone were cheating. But sadly, when I was looking to the back, I felt something isn't right. I then turned around and saw the teacher holding his phone on his hand. Then he turned the camera on (I knew it since when he tapped, it makes a sound which was familiar).

Guess what? He's recording him and the others. Wanted to tell him using Chinese but couldn't since the teacher is recording. Ohh bad day.

mokky
12-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Serves them right.

Punch
12-07-2015, 12:27 PM
I always reported my friends. I told them that it's a competition, and I'm here to get scores, and only to socialize with the ones who contain potential. I'm too cold, aren't I?

mokky
12-07-2015, 12:30 PM
I always reported my friends. I told them that it's a competition, and I'm here to get scores, and only to socialize with the ones who contain potential. I'm too cold, aren't I?

-shrugs-

Making enemies isint a very bright idea.

Trolled
So his whole class cheated. Did you?

ElectroDream
I don't really get the story...

Help anyone? This sounds like an interesting but whyyyy can't I understanddddddd

Ceyx_GrowT
12-07-2015, 12:45 PM
I don't really get the story...

Help anyone? This sounds like an interesting but whyyyy can't I understanddddddd
- The class is cheating.
- Gets recorded by the teacher. Twice.

- - - Updated - - -

So his whole class cheated. Did you?
Yes. Our class is known as the class with the best teamwork ever. Yet the teacher hates us so much. :crazy:

Punch
12-07-2015, 12:51 PM
-shrugs-

I have a certain hatred to those who are so lazy and afraid of getting a bad score at the same time, and in my school, cheating once makes you do social works for a month, DAILY, heck yea I love my friends. Once theres this guy who bullied me, punched me in the face, insulted me, then I punctured him with words that made a scar for a day, he got depressed that he cried at his school table. Then he cheated, I reported him to the teacher, tears burst out of his very eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

- The class is cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Our class is known as the class with the best teamwork ever. Yet the teacher hates us so much. :crazy:

Be grateful that you're not in one school / class as me.

R4Z
12-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Ur class like my class too. We do teamwork some do this some do those and we share lol

Ceyx_GrowT
12-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Be grateful that you're not in one school / class as me.
I don't think we will like a person who likes to report to teacher, etc. Yehh. We have been classmates for 3 years, that's the thing.

James Bond
12-07-2015, 12:58 PM
-shrugs-

You know what? Imagine you sit in an examination and you are the only one that doesn't cheat, how do you feel when you hardwork for everything, and they just easily cheat?

Punch
12-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Ur class like my class too. We do teamwork some do this some do those and we share lol

Cheaters. Cheaters everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we will like a person who likes to report to teacher, etc. Yehh. We have been classmates for 3 years, that's the thing.

Heh. I'm actually friends with everyone except for those that I report, and those who bullies me.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what? Imagine you sit in an examination and you are the only one that doesn't cheat, how do you feel when you hardwork for everything, and they just easily cheat?

STOP BEING SIMILAR TO ME :ninja:

Off topic, actually still pretty related, 2 times cheating in my school gets you expelled. The teachers there hates cheating. They give punishments that is enough to make you not do the same mistakes again, once I forgot to bring a book, and for that I got an violation point, I got to wash the toilet and wipe all the windows, imagine the shame of wiping windows, eyes aimed at you, cleaning a window infront of 200 people, 10 violation gives you a warning letter, which means you are forbidden to go to class, and you go to school to do social works (2 hours or smthing) for a week or so, 2 warning letters and that makes you get the same thing, but for a month (still can go to class). 3 warning letter makes you expelled. Cheating gives you 2.5 warning letters. Simple violations such as not bringing a book, not doing homework, etc. gives you 1-2 violation points. Leaving an item behind at school property gives you 1-2 violation points / item. The points accumulate for 3 years, wondering why is it so strict? Catholic school. Sorry for the wall of text.

mokky
12-07-2015, 01:07 PM

The part about only socializing with those with potential.

Punch
12-07-2015, 01:12 PM
The part about only socializing with those with potential.

To be honest, I see no good in socializing in those who have a minimum 2 points of these categories :

*Bad behaviours
*Bad grades
*Bullies
*Cheaters, like heck I hate them.
*Homework share-rs
*Useless
*Drugs/weapons, etc.

ElectroDream
12-07-2015, 01:22 PM
- The class is cheating.

Ooh, I get it.