PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Onions for you and me

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Ima give opinions, just gimme one in return.
You might not get an opinion if I have no idea who you are

Chocolatte
12-08-2015, 12:45 AM

Me likey onions. You probably don't know me.

TehPug
12-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Heeeeeeeeeello. For some reason, I judge people by their profile picture soooooo :whistling: you seem like a tall person to me that is weird.

Icey1337
12-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Hello yellow

Rockytop
12-08-2015, 12:47 AM

*Insert sample opinion here*

meowza
12-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Your pretty cool, especially since you bought my rare seed packs 2x the points

GummiBear64
12-08-2015, 12:50 AM
You are a top bloke whom hasn't a care in the world. You never get noticed unless you do in which you get noticed.

Ceyx_GrowT
12-08-2015, 12:52 AM
You're good. Helpful, most of the time. Having 6k posts in a year.. oh well.. you know what I want to say :rolleyes:. Nice to see you around here. Knowing that good people are still around.

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 12:57 AM
You are a top bloke whom hasn't a care in the world. You never get noticed unless you do in which you get noticed.
You're a master of transferring sarcasm through simple text, it's amazing. You have amazing taste in games, and you manage to make me laugh on a regular basis when I see your posts. You're one of those forumers that sticks in you remember.

Heeeeeeeeeello. For some reason, I judge people by their profile picture soooooo :whistling: you seem like a tall person to me that is weird.
I'm 5'8", perty tall for a 13 y/o. Anyway, when I see you around it's usually a comment here or there, just a nice 'lil comment. Nothing really makes you stick out, however.

Your pretty cool, especially since you bought my rare seed packs 2x the points
Meow meow meow, cool name. You're pretty nice whenever I see you on the forums, in game you're quite consistent with that personality from the impression you gave me. Slightly memorable, although not really.

PS: (This goes to everyone) Give an actual opinion, not something like "you're good".

KAGEE
12-08-2015, 01:00 AM
This should be interesting. :rolleyes:

You're generally kind, and you're a decent person to be around. Though, sometimes you go a bit overboard with your sarcastic sense of humor.

ZeroRarity
12-08-2015, 01:04 AM

This so true, Thy. You are that forumer who's been here for ages but barely gets noticed until you do something noticeable. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Chocolatte
12-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Oh, an opinion on you? I don't really know you, like at all. You have a cool avatar tho :crazy:

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 01:26 AM
This so true, Thy. You are that forumer who's been here for ages but barely gets noticed until you do something noticeable. But hey, that's just my opinion.
You're a forumer who is simply known, you're an interesting simply because I rarely see you, yet you end up being known. Now, I don't like your WOTD's, they're real bland and boring and they are an example of the reason I rarely go to the WOTD anymore.

Do me. Heres my opinion on you:

Sometimes we don't always agree on things (perfectly fine btw), and I see you alot. You've never disrespected me and you have played a huge role into the growtopia community. Overall, you're a very respectable +1 forumer in my eyes.
You've got a decent sense of humor, and you're generally pretty kind as you roll around these forums. Your giveaways, if it weren't for those, you'd be less noticed, but still generally a little more noticeable.

This should be interesting. :rolleyes:

You're generally kind, and you're a decent person to be around. Though, sometimes you go a bit overboard with your sarcastic sense of humor.

You're pretty cool and a cool person to have a casual conversation with, although you'll occasionally release your wrath :rolleyes:. You seem pretty similar to me as far as social weaknesses and aspirations, although still different. Although I notice you more because ik you, you aren't too noticeable from an outside perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, an opinion on you? I don't really know you, like at all. You have a cool avatar tho :crazy:

I cant even give you an opinion either because idk you, seem okay tho.

ZeroRarity
12-08-2015, 01:27 AM
You're a forumer who is simply known, you're an interesting simply because I rarely see you, yet you end up being known. Now, I don't like your WOTD's, they're real bland and boring and they are an example of the reason I rarely go to the WOTD anymore.

I cant even give you an opinion either because idk you, seem okay tho.

Won't disagree with ya. Today's WOTD is interesting tho. Really fun to spend a little time.

SpeedFreakz
12-08-2015, 01:38 AM
I liek yer attitude...

Ceyx_GrowT
12-08-2015, 01:53 AM
You're good. Helpful, most of the time. Having 6k posts in a year.. oh well.. you know what I want to say :rolleyes:. Nice to see you around here. Knowing that good people are still around.

JOSHIE63
12-08-2015, 02:00 AM
Nothing really stands out about you, but your post count attributes to accolade. A familiar face nonetheless, though I cannot pinpoint one thing that galvanized an acknowledgement in your existence.

Other than the basics, you are humorous as times when it may appear as facetious, but never enough for retaliation. You seem mild-mannered enough; I cannot judge you completely though.

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 02:05 AM

Cool enough, ingame you're nice and kind, around here you've got a slight sarcastic sense of humor. I like it. A little bland, but you're slightly more...significant than others.

Linkoftime
12-08-2015, 02:07 AM
Well lemme go ahead and hand ya one.

Personally I find you fun and mostly a fun person to hand with.

Mario is better

PolarisHD
12-08-2015, 02:09 AM
I don't really notice you that much. So, I can't really say anything other than that. But that's probably because I hang out in the Tavern most of the time.

Ceyx_GrowT
12-08-2015, 02:15 AM
ingame you're nice and kind,
I almost forgot that we've met each other before. But you just reminds me of that. Flashback to my old PVP Competition...

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 03:28 AM
Well lemme go ahead and hand ya one.

Personally I find you fun and mostly a fun person to hand with.

Mario is better

You've got some of that nub humor, nvm, that's all your humor. You are quite noticeable, but not due to any importance. Ingame you're fun to express dumb humor with, which is noice. A total nub, you are. - Yoda

ALEXOVER
12-08-2015, 03:33 AM
I dont know you much and I try not too judge others, However your pretty funny and It's allways nice too look at some of your posts for a good laugh. I wonder what you think of me :)
~Rockefeller

SpeedFreakz
12-08-2015, 03:37 AM
Well, I'm rarely to stalk you but I think your a nice guy and cool....

Last time I met you, you didn't notice me and adding me in game lol.....

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 03:48 AM
Well, I'm rarely to stalk you but I think your a nice guy and cool....

Last time I met you, you didn't notice me and adding me in game lol.....
You're an MLG 420 N0Scop3r forumer, not my favorite kind of humor, but it can get a forced chuckle every now and then. You're pretty kind, decent and utterly unnoticeable. That's about it, kinda short.

I dont know you much and I try not too judge others, However your pretty funny and It's allways nice too look at some of your posts for a good laugh. I wonder what you think of me :)
~Rockefeller

So. Many. Smiley. Faces.
So. Many. Signatures.

Yyyyyy
Anyway, for some reason I get an impression that you're rather timid from some of your posts, and of course rather nice. Cool name btw. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
~~~~~~~ |ThyLuigi|

MidasTouch
12-08-2015, 03:50 AM
You gave me helpful advice for my writing and u arent a spammy kid so i like you.

u probably know me by my alt

ALEXOVER
12-08-2015, 03:53 AM
You're an MLG 420 N0Scop3r forumer, not my favorite kind of humor, but it can get a forced chuckle every now and then. You're pretty kind, decent and utterly unnoticeable. That's about it, kinda short.

So. Many. Smiley. Faces.
So. Many. Signatures.

Yyyyyy
Anyway, for some reason I get an impression that you're rather timid from some of your posts, and of course rather nice. Cool name btw. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
~~~~~~~ |ThyLuigi|
You make me smile :)
~Rockefeller

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 03:58 AM
You gave me helpful advice for my writing and u arent a spammy kid so i like you.

u probably know me by my alt

When I saw you at 5 posts, I instantly understood
Such magnificence which I couldn't understand.
You make these forums alive.
Joshie must wish to live in your wonderland.

Your art is great, your writing is done well. You're simply nice to have around, and you're sitting at one of the most noticeable people in the tavern.

JOSHIE63
12-08-2015, 05:18 AM
You skipped me, but yes, King Midas has that golden touch if you know what I mean.

Punch
12-08-2015, 05:56 AM
Pretty kind, but unnoticeable, welp.

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 05:59 AM
Nothing really stands out about you, but your post count attributes to accolade. A familiar face nonetheless, though I cannot pinpoint one thing that galvanized an acknowledgement in your existence.

Other than the basics, you are humorous as times when it may appear as facetious, but never enough for retaliation. You seem mild-mannered enough; I cannot judge you completely though.

Your vocbulary is excelent, but it can be annoying when I have to google words, although it's a nice change from the regular posts. You leave a joke here or there, usually humorous enough to provoke chuckle or two. Your love for lord hakma is unrelenting and relateable, making it one of the things I think of when I think of you. Completely noticeable, making you quite memorable.

KKcupcake
12-08-2015, 07:32 AM
you're cool, and your forum join date is later than i thought, generally a popular, decent person.

iSkyDoesGTC
12-08-2015, 10:16 AM
My opinion on you:
I don't know THAT much about you but i think you're a humorous, but serious forumer. :hat:

Updated
12-08-2015, 10:43 AM
I haven't really perceived you get in dramas. As I see your replies to arbitrary threads, it seems akin to you're somewhat cordial and helpful. You're more homogeneous to a mundane guy though.

iSkyDoesGTC
12-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Bump .

just one growtopian
12-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Well, LeMario, you are a fun person to hang out with. Not much more to say that you are an awesome friend.

Liammagoo
12-08-2015, 08:47 PM
You like showing up in signatures, and I like almost all of what you post.
k

hammerkraz
12-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Me please!

Your are funny not gummiebear funny but funny

|ThyLuigi|
12-08-2015, 10:56 PM
You're one of those all-around forumers, not really settled in any subforum. You have a decent sense of humor, but nothing about you makes you stand out much.
I don't pay enough attention to you to form a real opinion.

you're cool, and your forum join date is later than i thought, generally a popular, decent person.
Didn't I already do you? Oh well, you're a kind forumer, I think you (like everybody else) can get a 'lil worked up about things, but besides that, I don't have much to say.

My opinion on you:
I don't know THAT much about you but i think you're a humorous, but serious forumer. :hat:
You seem like one of those forumers that joined in August, but you joined just a month after I did, which is rather weird. You're just another bland, yet nice, forumer that I see here or there. Utterly unnoticeable and unimportant to many circumstances.

I haven't really perceived you get in dramas. As I see your replies to arbitrary threads, it seems akin to you're somewhat cordial and helpful. You're more homogeneous to a mundane guy though.
I swear irl I'm slightly cooler. Anyway, you're kind enough and a little more memorable than the average nub, I'd judge your humor, but I have no idea what your humor is because I don't see your posts enough.

you're a normal okay forumer until I look at your posts per day, which says that you mmff fmff m mffm.
You're like the tech guy of the forums, you seem like you could chump anyone in a battle of wits (well, a battle of technical wits), somewhat harsh here or there, but you're quite popular and very memorable. Btw, atleast I don't post 500 times in less than a week.

Bump .
. pmuB

Well, LeMario, you are a fun person to hang out with. Not much more to say that you are an awesome friend.
Holy sugar coated fairy buns you're butterpeanut. Anyway, Ingame you're one of those with a healthy nub humor (ai liek dunotions), you're nice to hang out with, but not very memorable Ingame or on the forums.

You like showing up in signatures, and I like almost all of what you post.
k
You're one of those forumers I remember even though you don't post anything particularly amazing or even often. You're able to crack a good joke, but you're still capable of maturity. Kind to others, but you can be blunt as almighty Bejeweled if you try hard enough (Citation: that one post you posted).

Me please!

Your are funny not gummiebear funny but funny
You aren't as helpful as indicative but helpful. :rolleyes:
Nice enough to have around the forumers, but you're just another bland forumer that I can't help but not care much about.

Masqueraded
12-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Proportional curtails; mind less of them. I doubt you have one of me, but I would like an opinion.

|ThyLuigi|
12-09-2015, 01:02 AM
Proportional curtails; mind less of them. I doubt you have one of me, but I would like an opinion.

You use the uncommon words that one might not use in any casual setting, making it utterly uncomprehensible, although I think I'd get used to it if you posted more. You post rarely although it contains a good amount of content squeezed into less than 100 words. I'd say you seem more on the neutral side—you don't see any real reason to strive to help others. When I see you, I know what to expect from the next few posts, complaints about your wording. You're very memorable and especially noticeable, which is a good thing.

Shadin Siddique
12-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Are you still doing. Haha. I would like one, please. :sweatdrop:

IceKane
12-09-2015, 11:28 AM

Pretty sure you know me. I think you're an okay person, but I think you kinda went abusive with the asking for stuff/something (sorry, I forgot, it was a long time ago)

|ThyLuigi|
12-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Are you still doing. Haha. I would like one, please. :sweatdrop:
You like dragons, that's perty cool. Anyway, just a mild-tempered, average, forumer. I can't really say much else, besides that I only know that you exist because I've seen you so much, rather unnoticeable.

Pretty sure you know me. I think you're an okay person, but I think you kinda went abusive with the asking for stuff/something (sorry, I forgot, it was a long time ago)

Asking for stuff...? I've never done that.

Anyway, another new forumer who's yet to make a real impression upon the forums, although I don't think you'll ever really do anything too noteworthy. You're kind enough, but your posts aren't ever anything particularly important. Rather unmemorable, you just kind float around.

lukj2001
12-09-2015, 11:23 PM

Idealistic Comedic Debater

|ThyLuigi|
12-10-2015, 01:56 AM
Idealistic Comedic Debater

You're a forumer that answers questions, jokes, does some small amounts of debating. You seem slightly similar to me, although emphasizing different characteristics more than I. A nice person to see around, and one of those I have a very positive outlook upon. Sadly, you aren't too memorable, although it seems like you should be.

IceKane
12-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Anyway, another new forumer who's yet to make a real impression upon the forums, although I don't think you'll ever really do anything too noteworthy. You're kind enough, but your posts aren't ever anything particularly important. Rather unmemorable, you just kind float around.

So 6 months = new? Great.