12-09-2015, 12:30 AM
Gimme your onions mate, I'm ready.

Indicative
12-09-2015, 12:34 AM
:rolleyes:

Masqueraded
12-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Do me first!!!!

If there is one inept forumer that is lauded far too often, it is you. I cannot discern my beliefs from how the events transpired, but the acknowledgement of one without justification circumnavigates plausible reasoning for such. Unprecedented accolade is something before visualized, but never to this degree.

Despite my inquiries and quibbles about how you came to be, I find you a rather balanced personality. You are funny at times and generally kind; though it seems almost too dry for a prolific variation. Nuance is my concern, therefore I shall be preoccupied with discreetness awhile.

Me pl0xxx.

Conincidentally, you and Luigi appeared upon the same rotation. Similar in origin, the technicalities of the aptitude toward recognition is unknown to me, but the focal point is that you are recognized. While I know little about you, I know enough to form a decent opinion: you are on my good side. Hardly provocative, your impact in a thread leaves no resonation, but leaves a jocular vibe most of the time. Most likely an optimist, the potentialities for formalities are forgivable; I contrast, to digress, and happen to take a very unbiased, pessimistic viewpoint on things.

Overall, I believe you to be a great person from what I have observed. Perhaps your recognition is precedented; for now, I will assume you have only sincere intent.

Punch
12-09-2015, 03:47 AM
memeemeemeememmememe

Spirituality.GT
12-09-2015, 04:08 AM
I'd be glad to know.

Thank you in advance.

GummiBear64
12-09-2015, 04:43 AM
Give me (another) one and I'll (yet again) assume I know what you are saying.

SageDeoxys
12-09-2015, 05:10 AM
Lets see what you think of me.

Areodax
12-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Hit me with something, mysterious brotha.

ElectroDream
12-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Me!

I am OK with googling words. Also, no sugarcoat please.

Mark Chong
12-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Lemme wan ty

Luminesce
12-09-2015, 09:58 AM
This should be fun…

Indeed this should be fun.
Im up for it, if you are :)

PotatoMarco
12-09-2015, 10:08 AM
you sort of remind me of nope

Anyways give me your best shot :3

Shadin Siddique
12-09-2015, 11:24 AM
Hi Hi Hi. I'd like one, Masqueraded.

IceKane
12-09-2015, 11:28 AM
This should be fun…

Needing an opinion. I think you have good arguing skills.

Masqueraded
12-09-2015, 09:20 PM
mmeeehhhh plz

There is not much to say about you. You are laid-back and casual, not interfering too much and positioning yourself for potential dispute. Lacking solemnities — which is never a bad thing — is something taken for granted overseeing how seriously people take a sandbox game. Truthfully, I believe you to be rather genuine, yet ignorant…maybe not ignorant either. Whenever you interpose, the diction of your rhetoric is often cringeworthy. Though I have a double standard upon juxtaposing one that practices proper English in every aspect on a quotidian basis to the standard of casual forums.

Overall, I have seen you do nothing to make me vexed with you, so I consider that a positive outlook.

Gimme your onions mate, I'm ready.

I honestly have no clue who you are. Though, from the research I have done upon your preceding posts, I must preclude seriousness and germane thought process. It seems to me that you are what I would call someone facetious: a Tavern drunk. Besides small diversities, you remain most active in the Tavern and seem to be actually quite amusing.

I cannot critique every aspect and reprimand it, though I assume that most other posts of yours must conform to the uniform others. I suppose I have no problem with you.

:rolleyes:

There is so much to be said here…

I dislike you. I will put it blatantly. The moral participation is lacking; veracity cannot be rebuked when the pretentious facade is so sickening. To start, the main reason is due to a nuance that defines one: conformity. You are so easily manipulated and willing to change in a heartbeat, which, like a foolhardy zealot, disregards caution and internal bonds to gain popularity pertaining to reputation

My signature can sum up how I feel about pretentious masquerades; usually those scruples do not bend to broach hypocrisy. For me to broach hypocrisy is a completely separate subject, of which I care not to discuss because that typically leads into a flame war caused by nothing.

To continue further is particularly uncalled for, as I have expatiated my opinion articulately and succinctly, without too much reproach. Read between the lines a bit on the elaboration.

Masqueraded
12-12-2015, 10:22 PM
memeemeemeememmememe

I'd be glad to know.

Thank you in advance.

I do not know either of you well enough to form an articulate opinion of you. My apologies.

write me an essay

just kidding, just give a thorough opinion

I feel like you provide every reason for me not to like you — typical spamming included — yet you are just so jocular it makes it hard to detest to be prominent. I generally enjoy your presence, as it breaks the typical flow of comment-rebuke that almost always occurs.

As far as I can tell, you are a fun person to be around and do not piss me off; you are cool.

Bruce Wayne
12-12-2015, 10:37 PM
This should be fun…

Me.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEEMEMEMEM. Please.

Coinman32
12-12-2015, 11:43 PM
I guess ill take an order for a thorough opinion, heavy with the salt pls.

Magicalfishy
12-12-2015, 11:50 PM
I'll take a raw opinion with no sugar or spice please.

hammerkraz
12-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Sure go ahead what have i got to lose