PDA

View Full Version : Question about CS:GO

Hypnoid
12-09-2015, 04:37 PM
So, today I got the revolver case from a match. My question is should I sell it or not?

Berzox
12-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Don't sell it! :) Open it, i'll give you Luck

Hypnoid
12-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Don't sell it! :) Open it, i'll give you Luck

Yes, but its 7 dollar right now. I don't want to risk it... Btw, how many years did you play CS:GO?

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP BUMP BUMP NOOBS

Hans
12-09-2015, 04:53 PM
The best choice right now is to obviously sell it. It will experience a huge and critical drop the next few days, or even literally the next day. And out of all the guns, R8 | Crimson Web is equal to the case itself, except if Minimal wear and above.

If you want to depend on luck, go for it. But if I were you, I would've immediately sold it.

Hypnoid
12-09-2015, 04:55 PM
The best choice right now is to obviously sell it. It will experience a huge and critical drop the next few days, or even literally the next day. And out of all the guns, R8 | Crimson Web is equal to the case itself, except if Minimal wear and above.

If you want to depend on luck, go for it. But if I were you, I would've immediately sold it.

I can't sell D:. I bought the game 2 days ago ( it was my first game on steam) and you need have a game at least for 1 month. WHY STEAM WHY

peck
12-09-2015, 05:06 PM
It be 3 cents in the future like every other case, if it's 7 bucks right now, rare ish guns should be quite a bit and won't drop price as fast as the case.

Invest or forget about it and leave it.

Personally, if it were one of my first five cases I'd open it just to get that exciting experience of opening it + chance at getting enough money to pay for the cost of the game.

Anulot
12-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Once the revolver gets nerfed from its super OP state, its skin prices will drop a lot. The only other skins worth it from the case are the AK and the M4A4 imo. Sell it now, and maybe buy another when the hype and prices die down.

peck
12-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Once the revolver gets nerfed from its super OP state, its skin prices will drop a lot. The only other skins worth it from the case are the AK and the M4A4 imo. Sell it now, and maybe buy another when the hype and prices die down.

Even nerfed it'd still be a decent gun, more properties of deagle, skins for it start high and will in my prediction drop a dollar every 2 weeks.

Anulot
12-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Even nerfed it'd still be a decent gun, more properties of deagle, skins for it start high and will in my prediction drop a dollar every 2 weeks.

I'm just going off of what happened after the A1-S nerf. All of its skins dropped significantly. I have a feeling they will bring it down to an almost unusable state, to a point where the deagle will outpreform it.

Noone will want a skin for a useless gun.

peck
12-09-2015, 05:22 PM
I'm just going off of what happened after the A1-S nerf. All of its skins dropped significantly. I have a feeling they will bring it down to an almost unusable state, to a point where the deagle will outpreform it.

Noone will want a skin for a useless gun.

Well with a nerf they'd still have to keep the reasonable properties of it. After nerf I predict low accuracy high damage slow in between shots. A deagle for zues range.

Anulot
12-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Well with a nerf they'd still have to keep the reasonable properties of it. After nerf I predict low accuracy high damage slow in between shots. A deagle for zues range.

That makes sense.

The deagle is low-ish damage close range, but is strong at a longer distance. The revolver could be used as a short-range pistol with high damage, like a shotgun. I can see it being used in closer maps like Mirage and Office, and the deagle used for longer range maps like Dust 2 and Inferno. MM is no fun at all right now, its literally the Wild West.

peck
12-09-2015, 06:34 PM
MM is no fun at all right now, its literally the Wild West.

Lol that's the most accurate way to describe the game right now.