PDA

View Full Version : My Voice

WAQKY
12-10-2015, 11:56 AM
I have some kind of throat disorder causing my voice to change and sound deeper. I can't find the cause of this because before I had this disorder I had cough, I ate LOTS chocolate the night before. I think it's tonsillitis or puberty? I don't know. I also have tons of phlegm in my throat so, I don't know what's happening. I also have a speak-up tomorrow... I'm screwed.

Indicative
12-10-2015, 11:58 AM
Puberty. 11/10.

WAQKY
12-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Puberty. 11/10.

This is the 2nd time my voice changed. :scratch:

Indicative
12-10-2015, 12:02 PM
This is the 2nd time my voice changed. :scratch:

It's not puberty, then.

Try to gargle with saltwater. Gargling hydrates your throat, softens your vocal chords and speeds the process of restoring your voice. There are over-the-counter mouthwashes you may select to gargle that can also help kill bacteria in your throat that may be causing your voice loss. Also, don't forget to keep your body well-hydrated while restoring your voice by drinking plenty of water.

WAQKY
12-10-2015, 12:16 PM
It's not puberty, then.

Try to gargle with saltwater. Gargling hydrates your throat, softens your vocal chords and speeds the process of restoring your voice. There are over-the-counter mouthwashes you may select to gargle that can also help kill bacteria in your throat that may be causing your voice loss. Also, don't forget to keep your body well-hydrated while restoring your voice by drinking plenty of water.

I do have oral antiseptic.

TotallyExtra
12-10-2015, 03:48 PM
It's not puberty, then.

Make a guide about this too :D

Quardon
12-10-2015, 03:59 PM
I have some kind of throat disorder causing my voice to change and sound deeper. I can't find the cause of this because before I had this disorder I had cough, I ate LOTS chocolate the night before. I think it's tonsillitis or puberty? I don't know. I also have tons of phlegm in my throat so, I don't know what's happening. I also have a speak-up tomorrow... I'm screwed.

Try eating that thing in a pencil ( a place which actually draw, not the wood) you'll get high temperature, stay home, skip the speak up, ur welcome.:crazy:

Meranda
12-10-2015, 04:08 PM
I'd rather have a deeper voice than a high pitch voice, I talked over the mic on Xbox, and they thought I was a 12 year old :(

Arnold
12-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Hoping for voice reveal

craft3d
12-10-2015, 10:30 PM
I'd rather have a deeper voice than a high pitch voice, I talked over the mic on Xbox, and they thought I was a 12 year old :(

Trust me, having a high voice does have some advantages, like for example if you want to sing most songs, you can hit those higher and even lower ranges easier.

I sometimes wish I had a more developed and softer voice.

TotallyExtra
12-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Maybe he is on pms like I usually do ._.

Indicative
12-11-2015, 11:43 PM
Maybe he is on pms like I usually do ._.

um wait wut.

|ThyLuigi|
12-12-2015, 02:32 AM
My voiced cracked over a summer, so nobody besides my family heard me.
I had a fabulous voice (in comparison) to before.

BioTestificate
12-12-2015, 02:40 AM
I tend to alter my voice so much years ago that I don't know which is real anymore...